• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
FUKUA — FOG FORGER

"Even the strongest attacks are pointless if they don't hit"

Ref: Fukua as Muichiro Tokito
Muichiro_Tokito_Full_Body_(Anime).png

SIGNATURE ABILITY: OBSCURING CLOUDS

(SA1) Suffer SLOW and gain ENRAGE for 15 seconds each every 4/3/2 seconds while far away from the opponent

(SA2) Gain HASTE for 15 seconds and 1/2/3 stacks of EVASION when getting near the opponent while suffering SLOW

422 Sem Título_20240320112351.png
EXQUISITE AIR variant
(new element-type)​

Reactions: 道民紳士
Let me introduce new diamond Black Dhalia -Returnee From the Lift!

“ I’m back from the hell, and now I’m stronger than ever.”
IMG_4556.png
Motif - Galvatron from Transformers
IMG_4540.png

Signature - Dark burn

Sig1 - BLOCK PROFICIENCY increases by 30% when blocking projectiles. While blocking far away from opponent, gain PRECISION every 0.5/0.4/0.3 seconds. PRECISION stack decreases rapidly while not blocking.

Sig2- When reaching 5 stacks of PRECISION, it will change to a PERMANENT PRECISION and last for 5/6/7 seconds. While benefit from PRECISION, all melee attack’s CRIT DAMAGE increases by 10% and all shot’s CRIT DAMAGE increases by 75%.

Last edited:
name: undestined destiny

quote: "You have one of those familiar faces. I feel like we've met somewhere before. Perhaps in a past life?"

ref: daan and pocket cat (from fear and hunger termina)

sa name: A servant of the trickster god

sa1: When CHARGED while far away from the enemy gain 1 EVASION every 4/3/2 second and inflict 1 random BUFF for 5/10/15 second.

sa2: When CHARGED 25/50/75% chance to convert all EVASION into random DEBUFFS for 5/10/15 second to the opponent.

Attachments

• letöltés (68).png
    letöltés (68).png
    217.3 KB · Views: 3
  • daan .png
    daan .png
    201.5 KB · Views: 3
  • kép_2024-03-21_205259597.png
    kép_2024-03-21_205259597.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 3
The defeated version of Zerclare Marie, Creator of Life!
IMG_4570.png
無題17_20240324225454.png
IMG_4465.png
IMG_4440.png

These ones may be the kids' favorites. Well... They're currently my favorite ones too. 😅

FUKUA — FOG IMPRESSION
"Stop"
426 Sem Título_20240325102848.png
Fukua as Herobrine (an urban legend from Minecraft)
REFERENCE HERE:
Herobrine.png

HER SIGNATURE ABILITY:
UNREAL FORCE

(SA1) While alive, reset the BLOCKBUSTERS of both fighters and grant INVINCIBILITY for 7 seconds to all allies every 30/25/20 seconds. It also applies while Fukua is not on the field

(SA2) While Fukua is on the field and none of her BLOCKBUSTERS are fully charged, gain 10/7/5% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second and grant permanent EVASION for both Fighters

IDEAS BEHIND:
• WHY HEROBRINE?
→ Fukua and Herobrine share astoundingly similar traits with each other. They both are mysterious, powerful, apparently evil versions of their protagonist counterparts. They are not treated as real or canonical. Instead, they are seen as wraiths, delusions or even nightmares that, funnily enough, still captivate the heart of many fans around the world.

• WHY THAT SA THOUGH?
→ I tried to make something to highlight the fact that Herobrine is some kind of wraith and can't hurt or be hurt normally, and also the fact that he messes many minds through his terror from time to time. All these things reminded me of EVASION, INVINCIBILITY and meter depletion. I considered all those characteristics to be better on defense, so I tried to make this variant more defense-focused than anything else.
She's not impossible to deal with, since DEADEYE and outtakes exist; and even the lowest Black Dahlia would have time enough to activate her taunt since she won't be hit by Fog Impression at all. Still, she's not that easy too, since she still can make herself and her allies stall a bit thanks to invincibility and also prove to be annoying.

• CAN SHE BE USED OFFENSIVELY?
→ Yes and she's terrific. She can't hit the opponent while none of her BBs are fully charged, but Fukua's taunt grant MIASMA that can deal chip damage while near the opponent, and in addition it will guarantee that free heal and meter enough to BB3 the opponents out of the way. This cheap strategy may be utterly broken, but I gave up already trying to balance "permanent EVASION". I guess it's impossible, but I'll give this power to her even so. Reason: she's Herobrine; she CAN be like that

CEREBELLA — HERO TIME
"It's hero time!"
428 Sem Título_20240326120345.png
Cerebella as Ben Tennyson
Vice-versa as Skurd
(both from Ben 10 Omniverse)

REFERENCE HERE:
imagesben.jpeg

HER SIGNATURE ABILITY:
OMNI-TRICKS

(SA1) When using a SPECIAL MOVE or a BLOCKBUSTER, gain 2 stacks of ENRAGE and inflict ARMOR BREAK for 5/7/10 seconds each

(SA2) While benefiting from at least 4 stacks of ENRAGE, SPECIAL MOVE and BLOCKBUSTER HITS have a 15/20/25% chance of inflicting STUN for 4 seconds and resetting all opponent's DEBUFFS

IDEAS BEHIND HER:
• WHY BEN TENNYSON
→ There are almost nothing in common between Cerebella and Ben Tennyson. Still, she just happened to have the PERFECT sprite for this reference and good accessories and color areas to make this work. Cerebella and vice-versa have almost the same kind of relationship that Ben and Skurd have in battle

• WHY THE SA THOUGH
→ I tried to make something that could remind Four Arms, from Ben 10. ENRAGE was a must-have, ARMOR BREAK was a nice choice too. I also tried to make her ability worth it, since Cerebella unfortunately suffers when it comes to good signature abilities. I just gave her stun and debuff resetting so; let's say this Cerebella hits so hard that both her opponent and their debuffs get very confused after the blow.

Note: Whaddup! Creanz here, i know Sans Marie is already out for a while now but i still wanting to do my own take on her for funsies :>

View attachment 22287

"You're Gonna Have a Bad Time"

Ref: Sans the Skeleton from Undertale (i also did some of my own undertale character variants)

SA: Judgement Day

SA1: Marie deals 25% more damage per defeated ally fighters. When she is the last one alive, gain 3 stacks of Armor per ally and 1 stack of Evasion every 10 seconds. Armor stack reduced if enemy fighter uses a Blockbuster.

SA2: Every 20 seconds while benefitting from at least 2 stacks of Armor deal damage equal to 18% of Marie's attack and inflicting Stun for 12 seconds. Hitting a stunned enemy will inflict Inverse Polarity and disabling Special Move for 12 seconds.
i wish the in-game variant didn't lose her Armor on her BB uses, too. She would be crazy good instead of 'meh'..