• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SG Custom Fighters

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hello! Got some new stuff for ya, can you guess who’s who?

BigBand_Bassline.png
Seasoned So
“When they get a taste of this , I'll be the hottest chef in town!”

Leftovers
SA1: If the pervious fighter has any buffs when bigband tags in, gain 15% blockbuster meter per buff.

SA2: If bigband has a full blockbuster meter, 15% chance to inflict slow and heavy bleed on hit.

It’s chef Kawasaki from Kirby! It’s not the smoothest translation, but I think most people get the point. The SA is based around the fact that so many buffs go to waste when tagging out, whether it’s because of low health or an outtake, that I feel there should be a way to still benfrom those squandered buffs.

Eliza_InDenile 2.png
Definite Karma

“Foolish fool who foolishly dreams of foolish dreams”

Whiplash
SA1: Getting hit has a 15% chance to inflict a random debuff on the opponent for 10 seconds.

SA2: Every 20 seconds if the opponent is suffering cripple or armor break, they suffer
20% of their MAX health.

Introducing Fransizka Von Karma from the ace attorney series. I really think her demeanor and hair go great with Eliza. The rest of the outfit? Eh, could be better. Now I know Eliza’s AI sucks, so I centered the SA around getting hit. But be careful, hitter around to much and your liable to get yourself in trouble. Whiplash!

Beowulf_HypeMan.png
Dream Destroyer
“Hey baby, say goodnight!”

Punch-In
SA1: Beowulf tags in with 3 stacks of enrage for 15 seconds.

SA2: When dealing more than 1health, 15% chance to instantly KO the opponent.

Mr.Sandman from Punchout. Not to be confused with Mr.dream. I know boxing is totally different from wrestling, but I think the palette works well enough. One of the few I could actually see being real. And what lovely cinco de Mayo colors!

Filia_BadHairDay.png
Teen earth

“Only the strong will survive”

Evolution
SA1: Every critical hit has a 50% chance to permanently increase defense by 3%

SA2: Using a tier 2 or 3 blockbuster removes all defense bonuses and grants a 10% attack bonus for every 3% defense bonus for 15 seconds.

Gaia from EVO search for Eden. Now I know you haven’t heard of that game! It’s a great game, but really really hard. The name is inspired from Mother Earth, obviously! SA was my attempt at some sort of evolution, ended weird but I’m content with it.

That’s all for now, see ya soon!

Reaction score
Just casually dropping off some Castlevania references.
annie_knight_magician.png
Annie_SM7_Reentry.png
Knight Magician is basically a Charlotte Aulin reference, a magical girl from Portrait of Ruin, with Sagan as Sypha Belnaldes, the original Castlevania magical girl.

SA Idea: Ancient Magic
-When activating full Star Power, gain permanent Enrage and Precision. Buffs are removed when Star Power is turned off.
-Projectiles have a 10/13/15% chance to inflict Stun for 4 seconds on hit during Star Power.
beowulf_demon_killer.png
Beowulf_SM1_Outtake.pngBeowulf_SM2_Burst.png
Demon Killer is also from Portrait of Ruin and references Jonathan Morris, Charlotte's partner.

SA Idea: Evil Slayer
-During Hype Mode, deal 40/50/60% bonus damage to Dark Element fighters.
-Gain 1 stack of Blessing and Armor for every 8th/7th/6th combo hit suffered.
219375318_653598602264548_8759252839672101497_n.png

Double_SM7_FleshStep.pngDouble_SM6_CiliaSlide.png
Hemoglofiend is a reference to Count Dracula himself, specifically the iteration from Symphony of The Night.

SA Idea: Vampires Suck!
-10/15/20% of damage inflicted is regained as health and hits inflict Bleed for 3 seconds.
-When breaking a throw, gain 1 stack of Evasion for 4/5/6 seconds.
240435546_543371573446413_3072333181878836664_n.png

219073191_2891630921089574_8911422587689437794_n.png
240156726_208348817847570_4453878145433816661_n.png

Cool and Justified is a reference to the underrated Juste Belmont from the equally underrated Harmony of Dissonance. The Black Egrets soldiers are a reference to Maxim Kischine (if i can make their pants be a desaturated dark green).

SA Idea: Offense and Defense
-When far away from the opponent for 2 seconds, gain 2/3/4 seconds of Invincible and Unflinching.
-When an enemy is near a tear, inflict a debuff based on the enemy's element.
--Immobilize for Air, Cripple for Fire, Hex for Dark, Inverse Polarity for Light, Curse for Neutral, and Armor Break for Water.
squigly_shanoa_2.png
218688828_503045297653365_364085839121223903_n.png
Squigly_BB1_DaisyPusher.png

Ecclesian Vessel is a reference to Shanoa from Order of Ecclesia with Leviathan as Shanoa's iconic crimson sword.

SA Idea: Glyph Wisdom
-When near an opponent with buffs, copy the buffs (just the buff themselves and their duration, not the number of stacks) and gain 5/10/15% blockbuster meter for every buff copied.
-Every time an enemy enters your side of the stage, give the enemy 2/3/4 seconds of Enrage.
filia_venus_weed.png
221293850_1171988673286828_9218082170988716810_n.png

Thorned Venus is a reference to Venus Weeds, AKA Alure Une, which are found throughout the Castlevania franchise.

SA Idea: Alluring Trap
-Every time Filia is near an opponent suffering from Bleed, gain 1/2/3 stacks Miasma.
-When defeated, teammates tag-in with 1/2/3 stacks of Thorns for 6 seconds.
225043513_1737802093077186_6284566108241872867_n.png

239692717_580503853315687_528739669665800825_n.png

Heart of Steel is a reference to the last (or most recent) descendant of the Belmonts, Julius, who was introduced in Aria of Sorrow.

SA Idea: Aria of Determination
-Once per match, when dropping below 30/40/50% health, remove all debuffs and gain Haste for 6/8/10 seconds.
-Every time Big Band gains a buff also gain 1/2/3 stacks of Regen for 5 seconds.
On an unrelated note, I hope the devs can manage to bring Michiru Yamane back in the future since there are more characters after Umbrella, which means the need for more music.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I take back what I said. Have another Castlevania reference and yes I'm giving the devs ideas for Halloween. Maybe a Spooky Relic where all the fighters are new. 😏
239630606_691316845159882_4229841986427693116_n.png

240395481_1244449846068894_2788004892116650367_n.png
239871310_171450975092965_5406678460609426313_n.png

Mirror Doppel is a reference to the Kyoma Demon (lit. Mirror Demon) exclusively found in Aria of Sorrow. Her looking like Fukua's default palette is unintentional but I think it also fits.

SA Idea: Sneaky Surprise
-Successfully executing a Throw will make Fukua copy the opponent's Element and replace the enemy's Element with a new one at random (except for the original element) permanently until you execute another Throw.
-If the opponent breaks a Throw, copy their Signature Abilitiy instead. The copied Signature Ability will disappear when tagging out (but not before activating first, like sketchy's for example).

225918048_995549867866416_2181249799596205291_n.png

225779718_540593083749499_447706007531077822_n.png
225172310_4672375429457286_935239156149255440_n.png

Red Menace is a reference to the almost un-killable Red Skeletons found throughout the Castlevania franchise.

SA Idea: Reassembling Undead
-Deal 10/13/15% bonus damage for every 10% health lost.
-Gain a stack of Blessing for every 25/20/15% health lost.

cerebella_custom2.png
Cerebella_SM9_Burst.png
Autum Flyer is a reference to... I dunno, autumn I guess?

SA Idea: Acrobatic Fall
-Hits have a 15/18/20% chance to inflict Immobilize and Cripple for 6 seconds.
-When an enemy successfully does a Throw on Cerebella, gain Haste for 6/8/10 seconds.

Last edited:

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
I take back what I said. Have another Castlevania reference and yes I'm giving the devs ideas for Halloween. Maybe a Spooky Relic where all the fighters are new. 😏

SA Idea: Sneaky Surprise
-Successfully executing a Throw will make Fukua copy the opponent's Element and replace the enemy's Element with a new one at random (except for the original element) permanently until you execute another Throw.
-If the opponent breaks a Throw, copy their Signature Abilitiy instead. The copied Signature Ability will disappear when tagging out (but not before activating first, like sketchy's f
Ahhh! Spooky. I like the idea of changing the opponents element, haven’t seen anything like that before. I can see a double fighter using that in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Bernard Larry Reala

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hello! Finally the forums are fixed, thanks will! So now I can bring you s’more custom palette goodness.

Cerebella_HeavyHanded.png
Demon Chief
“Swimming anyone?”

Round of applause
SA1: Every 30 seconds all cerebella’s blockbusters are filled 30% and special moves refreshed.

SA2: Blocked blockbusters and special moves inflict wither for 10 seconds.

Damon Gant from the ace attorney franchise! One of my favorite charecters, such a unique design and personality. A big part of Damon gant is his constant clapping, so I felt he would fit better to Cerebella than big band. Round of applause SA needs no explanation every ‘round’ grants certain benefits.

Valentine_SilentKill.png
Asylum wreaker
“Never put a hamster in a microwave….”

Scumm Engine
SA1: Using a special move inflicts bleed for 8 seconds

SA2: Every 10% health the opponent loses, gain miasma for 12 seconds

Nurse Edna from Maniac Mansion. Name is a lay on “Asylum seeker” and it rhymes the same way. Scumm engine is the name of the engine lucasarts developed for their games. I used nurse ednas first design as it was more unique.

Fukua_PhantomThreads.png
Party dismember
“This game STINKS!”

PK Fire
SA1: 50% chance to Inflict death mark, slow or tagin block on critical hit for 12 seconds

SA2: While the opponent is suffering more than 2 debuffs, the opponents teamates also suffer 40% of critical damage

Paula from Earthbound or the MOTHER series. Name is based around party members and the SA name should be obvious. In game PK Fire affects a row of enemys and so I tried to duplicate it here. Fun fact, ness cannot learn PK Fire, but try telling that to the smash players.

Double_RainbowBlight.png
Bolbox
“Survival of the fittest!”

Adam and Eden
SA1: Transmuting to air inflict permant inverse polarity on the opponent for as long as double is air elemental.

SA2: special moves grant double and the opponent regen for 6 seconds.

Bolbox from EVO search for eden. Bolbox is also a mistype of a type of disease I think. The palette goes wonderfully with double. I’m very proud of the SA name and ability. I feel it uses inverse polarity in a way that hurts the enemy but also is better than just using plain old bleed.

That’s all for now, let me know what you think or if you have any good pallete ideas of your own! The next set will be themed around restaurants. I didn’t plan it that way, it just sort of happened. In any case, see ya!

Reaction score
View attachment 14364
Party dismember
“This game STINKS!”

PK Fire
SA1: 50% chance to Inflict death mark, slow or tagin block on critical hit for 12 seconds

SA2: While the opponent is suffering more than 2 debuffs, the opponents teamates also suffer 40% of critical damage

Paula from Earthbound or the MOTHER series. Name is based around party members and the SA name should be obvious. In game PK Fire affects a row of enemys and so I tried to duplicate it here. Fun fact, ness cannot learn PK Fire, but try telling that to the smash players.

I like this one the most. 😅😍

Reactions: rexturtle1120

Holy Goose

Reaction score
Asylum wreaker
“Never put a hamster in a microwave….”

Scumm Engine
SA1: Using a special move inflicts bleed for 8 seconds

SA2: Every 10% health the opponent loses, gain miasma for 12 seconds

Nurse Edna from Maniac Mansion. Name is a lay on “Asylum seeker” and it rhymes the same way. Scumm engine is the name of the engine lucasarts developed for their games. I used nurse ednas first design as it was more unique.
Your "Maniac Mansion"/"Day of the Tentacle" variants are amazing. Brings back memories.

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Your "Maniac Mansion"/"Day of the Tentacle" variants are amazing. Brings back memories.
Thank you, glad to find another fan. Once I beat monkey island, I’ll make some of those. I really enjoy the adventure game genre, it’s both simple and complex. And weird, very weird.

Reactions: Holy Goose

rexturtle1120

Reaction score

Holy Goose

Reaction score
One night, during a fever, I couldn't resist imagining Parasoul like a character from an old platformer game. So, there's two palettes, loosely based upon "Jill of the Jungle" and it's sort-of-but-not-exactly-sequel "Vinyl Goddess from Mars".
I had even more weird old-gaming ideas, but, thankfully, there's no false colour maps for the likes of Adam and Stanley 😅
Parasoul_HighRuler.pngParasoul_NoEgrets.png

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
One night, during a fever, I couldn't resist imagining Parasoul like a character from an old platformer game. So, there's two palettes, loosely based upon "Jill of the Jungle" and it's sort-of-but-not-exactly-sequel "Vinyl Goddess from Mars".
I had even more weird old-gaming ideas, but, thankfully, there's no false colour maps for the likes of Adam and Stanley 😅
View attachment 14410View attachment 14411
They’re both nice but the second one looks reeeaallly good against the cosmic background. Kudos to you!

Reactions: Holy Goose

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hello! For some reason these palettes have a bit of a restaurant theme, but what’s wrong with that? The custom card creator is finally working for me so look forward to that too!

Shared Image 2.png
“Where’s the beef??”

Third degree burn
SA1: Inflict tagin block and armor break for 15 seconds every time the opponent tags in.

SA2: Annie gains permeant thorns after facing the same opponent for 20 seconds, hits Annie makes while benefiting from thorns inflict tagin block for 8 seconds. Thorns are removed if enemy tags out or dies.

Yknow who looks a lot like the Wendy’s mascot? Annie! Of course there’s no spot for Wendy’s ribbons, but you can’t win em all. Name is based off of the infamous Wendy’s Twitter account that “roasts” people. It can be annoying, but I assume it’s all in good fun. SA is based around locking the opponent into battle (debate) and then punishing them for it (The roast!). I quite like what I’ve come up with. I think Sagan would be the McDonalds box, even if they are conflicting brands.

Shared Image.png
“It’s finger lickin good!”

K.F.Cease Fire
SA1: suffering critical hits while blocking inflicts for 10 seconds.

SA2: When there are at least 3 tears on the field, the opponent suffers blockbuster lock until the tears disappear.

Colonal Sanders makes his SGM debut. I like the puns I came up with and the SA is based around stopping the opponent from attacking. The first SA is a little tricky, but I think guaranteed guard break for every critical hit could be pretty useful. Somtimes you get stuck in your corner and you have to hit the opponent even if they are blocking.

Shared Image 3.png
“the other day I was called a little Turkey, but I’m a chicken got it? Ya beef jerky!”

Dope Phat Style
SA1: Reflect 50% of all damage bigband takes while dashing.

SA2: Using a blockbuster gives 15% blockbuster meter to all of bigbands teammates.

Cheap Cheap chicken from Parrapa the Rapper. One of my favorite PTR charecters and the hardest stage by far, because it’s glitched. I know it’s not a restaurant, but it’s still a chicken and that’s a very restaurant thing. Is there a restaurant out there that doesn’t serve some form of chicken? SA is based around the idea of being unique whilst also utilizing bigbands charecter ability. I never use it on offense but I’m always being punished by it in prizefights!

Shared Image 4.png
“I am extremely beautiful and clairvoyant”

Diabolical Pox
SA1: Knocking the opponent down has a 50% chance to inflict inverse polarity for 15 seconds

SA2: every buff the opponent gains while suffering inverse polarity has a 50% chance to be converted into bleed for 5 seconds.

Granny Riddleton from Professor Layton! One of my favorite game series and I think her pallete fits alright with peacock. The only “pun” I could think of about riddles was the idea of being “riddled with disease” so I used that. Can you think fo a better one? SA is random but I reeeeaaally like this one. Sure converting buffs to bleed sort of defeats the point of inverse polarity, but I figure it’s good to have it in case any of those pesky regens aren’t converted. The only non food fighter.

Welp that’s all for now but I’ll be back again with more pallete goodness soon. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery? At any rate, see ya!

Holy Goose

Reaction score
They’re both nice but the second one looks reeeaallly good against the cosmic background. Kudos to you!
Thanks!
The background is a sort of a wink towards Vinyl's origins.
“Where’s the beef??”

Third degree burn
SA1: Inflict tagin block and armor break for 15 seconds every time the opponent tags in.

SA2: Annie gains permeant thorns after facing the same opponent for 20 seconds, hits Annie makes while benefiting from thorns inflict tagin block for 8 seconds. Thorns are removed if enemy tags out or dies.
I would really like to see a similar character in-game. Love this palette.
Name is based off of the infamous Wendy’s Twitter account that “roasts” people. It can be annoying, but I assume it’s all in good fun.
Made me think about James Blunt. A lot.
Now we need Adam in the game, so he could have a James Blunt palette.

Holy Goose

Reaction score
I can't help it. There's two more palettes.
Molly is loosely based on Flo Qwerty, the communication officer from "Space Quest 5", with additional touch of Spike the Headcrab as her hat (and her headphones, reminiscing of Droole's head... thingies).
Double is a very, very loose attempt to recreate the legendary Cacodemon from "Doom".
_molly0_by_krazete.pngDouble_Doublicious.png

JoelYoshi

Reaction score
VILLIANS GALLORE

"Now your on my time you little parasite, give me your host!"
Time Whisper.png
Crash_3_Doctor_Nefarious_Tropy.png

"I am the one true Khan"
Mouthly Dangerous.png

MK11MileenaRender.png

"I don't need my Boss for this"
British Goon.png
b6328d365112c297d3f48ceb8e949735.png

"You'll Love my Toxic Love"
Toxic Love.png
VW_Hexxus_by_DarkAngelX.jpg

"Foolish Kitty Fortune. You can't stop me!"
Deadly Virus.png
MHXSigma.jpg

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
neat new palette editor!
palette swaps grouped under spoilers.

from Soul Eater:
Eliza as Maka Albarn, her Staff of Ra as Soul Evans in weapon form, and Sekhmet as the black blood demon thing. bonus palette edit i made years ago.
Eliza_Portrait.png
Eliza_Revamped.png
Eliza idle Maka.png

from Soul Eater:
Squigly as Crona and Leviathan as Ragnarok.
Squigly_Portrait.png
Squigly_Poltergust.png

from Silent Hill:
Filia as Cheryl Mason. this one looks really close to filia's palette #10.
Filia_Portrait.png
Filia_ParasiteWeave.png
Filia_SM1_FrenchTwist.png

from Silent Hill:
Annie as Cheryl Mason in her Princess Heart outfit.
Annie_Portrait.png
Annie_NinjaStar.png

valentine's oh mai palette #3 already looks similar to lisa garland from silent hill, so i skipped that one

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
continuing with cheryl...

from Silent Hill:
Parasoul as Cheryl Mason. and Krieg as a rusted/bloodied steel pipe?
Parasoul_Portrait.png
Parasoul_Sheltered.png
Parasoul_NoEgrets.png

now for dessert, from your freezer:
Double as spumoni ice cream.
Double_Portrait.png
Double_HeartOfDarkness.png
Double_SundaeSchool.png
Double_SM1_Outtake.png
Double_SM5_LugerReplica.png
Double_SM6_CiliaSlide.png
Double_BB5_CatelliteLives.png