• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
1674748223184.png
"All mighty protector of the sun and sky. I beg of thee, please heed my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight."

Signature Ability: Ancient Chant

SA1: While not in Sekmet Mode, Eliza gains 3 stacks of permanent ARMOR, and Bursts give 2/5/10 seconds of INVINCIBILITY.

SA2: While in Sekmet Mode, Eliza gains 3 stacks of permanent ENRAGE, has a 100% change to inflict WITHER for 5/10/15 seconds. Critical Hits gain a 15% chance to Inflict a 15 Second DOOM
Winged Dragon of Super Spicy Hot Chicken

Screenshot 2023-01-26 11.08.56 AM.png
"Remember, You do it for him."
SA: Lets Dance
SA1: When Near a Tear Opponents suffer Permanent IMMOBILIZE and GUARD BREAK and Parasoul gains Permanent AUTO BLOCK and 2/3/5 Stacks of ENRAGE
SA2: A well-timed BLOCK against standard attacks Inflicts Permanent IMMOBILIZE and GUARD BREAK and Parasoul gains 1/2/3 Stacks of PRECISION.

Screenshot 2023-01-26 12.43.39 PM.png
Squigly_BB4_DragNDrop.pngSquigly_SM6_DraugenPunch.png
"I won't let you sway me!"
SA: Overzealous
SA1: While Charged, gain 1/3/5% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second
SA2: When Fully charged, BLOCKBUSTERS and SPECIAL MOVES deal 25/50/150% Bonus Damage and inflict 3/4/5 Stacks of WITHER for 5/10/15 Seconds. While Opponent is Suffering WITHER, all attacks become UNBLOCKABLE.
Screenshot 2023-01-26 1.00.38 PM.png

download (8).png
Umbrella as Annie
download (9).png
BD as Florence (Annie's Agent)
download (10).png
Annie as Aileen (Annie's Fan)
Umbrella_FreshHeir.pngBlackDahlia_GunGranny~2.pngAnnie_NinjaStar.png

Reactions: curioscat229
Annie as Parasoul
download (6).png

I haven't really watched AC but, Umbrella as Koro Sensei, Idk about Hungern though
download (5).png
(I didn't know what to name it sorry 💀)

Reactions: Phantasm11227788
*Abnormal growling*
SA: The Beasts Benevolence

SA1: When an opponent has a charged BLOCKBUSTER , gain 1/2/3 stacks of armor for 10 seconds
SA2: While Painwheel has a charged BLOCKBUSTER, inflict WITHER for 5/7/10 seconds every 8 seconds

Attachments

• Beastwheel-Painwheel.png
    Beastwheel-Painwheel.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 2
"Commence!"
SA: Blinding Red

SA1:When Fukua uses a special move, inflict HEX and Disable Tag Ins, Blockbusters, and Special moves for 2/4/7 seconds
SA2: When Fukua's opponent has more HEALTH than FUKUA inflict a stack of BLEED for every 20%/15%/10% the opponent 's health is higher than Fukua's, BLEED is removed when the opponent has less than the corresponding value percent (20%/15%/10%) more health than Fukua

That second signature ability could probably be simplified to fit an ability box.

Attachments

• Blood Ritual- Fukua.png
    Blood Ritual- Fukua.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 2