• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Turns out this church isn't as holy as it makes itself out to be after all. Why the nun is a shape-shifting blob of evil and hatred. Perfect for destroying all of your enemies and winning Prize Fights.

Double (All) C.png
As weird as her appearance(s) may be, I find Double to have a lot of cool and rad palettes.

Fire ~
SGM - Angry Lord.png SGM - Bloody Hell.png SGM - Guts & Gory.png

Water ~
SGM - Wishful Thinking.png

Air ~
SGM - Deadly Sin.png SGM - Plasma Caster.png SGM - Present Time.png

Last edited:
I've ascended past custom cards to custom character sheets! The card for this variant is on my past post for all the Eliza's I did before but I'll stick it here for convince sake. Not sure if I've made something OP or garbage but I thought it was a cool concept that revolves on her recalling from Sekhmet rather than activating it or a BB2.

Foolish_Dreams_Teaser.png
SGM - Foolish Dreams.png

I've ascended past custom cards to custom character sheets! The card for this variant is on my past post for all the Eliza's I did before but I'll stick it here for convince sake. Not sure if I've made something OP or garbage but I thought it was a cool concept that revolves on her recalling from Sekhmet rather than activating it or a BB2.

View attachment 3181
View attachment 3180
I think her SA is a bit too specific to be a gold SA but who knows we’ve got hacknsplash. Regardless I really like your idea and I can’t wait to see more!

I finally got around to updating the Photoshop file with diamonds: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18hji4pL5ch2Zu-J9pNAPrYMHLC18Nlr-
I think it's fully working now, but if there's any issues with it, let me know and I'll fix it! I added Special Moves and Blockbusters too, so you can go to town on them if you are so inclined!

Also, I added Blockbuster templates to the start of the thread, so if you want to make custom BBs without using the photoshop file you can use them.

Last edited:
Oh Double, a complex fighter and maybe a bit too complex at times. I feel that the ones that don't rely on being at an elemental advantage are the only good ones. The ones that just transmute are great with Blight and Jaw so how about joining Sundae and Fiber with doing neither. So Guts here is supposed to be a counter-attacker of sorts, by blocking and stacking enrage you could retaliate and also reduce their bb to continue the cycle.

Guts_&_Gory_Teaser.png

SGM - Guts & Gory.png

Last edited:
Custom SGM Card v2- killer queen.png

I loved Parasoul´s backstory, and the design of the Skullheart Queen Nancy was just AWESOME. So this palette is a tribute to that design.
I had a name, but then I read a SGM twitter about queen nancy and forgot about my own name (You won that round too HVS!! >:O ).
EDIT: Just remembered it: Killer Mom!! But yes, inded, killer queen is waaay better...

Had some problems making it the right colors, because I used black parasoul as base, but, you get the Idea, don´t you? :D

Hope you like it!!! AND HVS: PLEASE MAKE THIS VERSION FOR SOMETHING!!!! PLEAAAAAAAAASE!! >:D

Sin título-2.jpg

AND OF COURSEEEEEEEEE!!!! SPECIAL THANKS FOR CELLSAI FOR SHARING HIS WORK!!!!! YOU RULE BUDY!!!!!!

Last edited:
finally stopped being lazy and made a card

CB hot headed.png
i wanted to include her stomping on Vice-Versa but it didn't look that good so instead she's just angrily staring at the floor
i might make some more cards later if i feel like it. maybe of some of unreleased characters... i'll have to see u.u

Help! When i try to use a character on a diamond card, the card goes Gray no matter what element i use, i can change the background and element icon, but the actual Border is stuck
(Pic for example, and yes this is an oc, don't judge i'm doing things for my Friends)

Attachments

• D1.png
    D1.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 78
Help! When i try to use a character on a diamond card, the card goes Gray no matter what element i use, i can change the background and element icon, but the actual Border is stuck
(Pic for example, and yes this is an oc, don't judge i'm doing things for my Friends)

Maybe the image you are using is grayscale or black and white format (They may sound to be the same but not). Try to convert it first to RBG, and then copy it and paste it in your card template. And tell us if that worked! :D

finally stopped being lazy and made a card

View attachment 3312
i wanted to include her stomping on Vice-Versa but it didn't look that good so instead she's just angrily staring at the floor

The problem with some poses is that they are too small for card designs, but maybe with some time and creativity they can be solved. keep it up!

Attachments

• cerebella post work.jpg
    cerebella post work.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 48
The problem with some poses is that they are too small for card designs, but maybe with some time and creativity they can be solved. keep it up!

i was actually thinking about adjusting her pose like that! i didn’t do it just because it also seemed weird but seeing it now it’s pretty funny :p

Oooh those are brilliant. I especially like the Airhead and A Minor puns. Nekomancy is so good a name for that palette, I wouldn't be surprised that's what they go with when Fortune gets in the game.

And from the first page:
Cellsai - you may be a cool guy, but no way you are six times stronger (99.9K > 16.9K) than a Skullgirl :eek:
Ooferion - "Platinum Label" is such a supreme pun (good balance of music and Jojo references)

Now to get sued by Nintendo:
View attachment 551
huge boobs )