• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SG Custom Fighters

AcquaNoel

Reaction score
I love how you guys used the color palettes for characters that soon became implemented as diamonds in game :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Arianna williams
Reaction score
NOTE: Junior is Junior from SML, Joseph is also from SML and that Samson for Joseph is one of my OC's: Charisuit

SpanSpec

Reaction score
Turns out this church isn't as holy as it makes itself out to be after all. Why the nun is a shape-shifting blob of evil and hatred. Perfect for destroying all of your enemies and winning Prize Fights.

Double (All) C.png
As weird as her appearance(s) may be, I find Double to have a lot of cool and rad palettes.

Fire ~
SGM - Angry Lord.png SGM - Bloody Hell.png SGM - Guts & Gory.png

Water ~
SGM - Wishful Thinking.png

Air ~
SGM - Deadly Sin.png SGM - Plasma Caster.png SGM - Present Time.png

Last edited:

SpanSpec

Reaction score
I've ascended past custom cards to custom character sheets! The card for this variant is on my past post for all the Eliza's I did before but I'll stick it here for convince sake. Not sure if I've made something OP or garbage but I thought it was a cool concept that revolves on her recalling from Sekhmet rather than activating it or a BB2.

Foolish_Dreams_Teaser.png
SGM - Foolish Dreams.png

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
I've ascended past custom cards to custom character sheets! The card for this variant is on my past post for all the Eliza's I did before but I'll stick it here for convince sake. Not sure if I've made something OP or garbage but I thought it was a cool concept that revolves on her recalling from Sekhmet rather than activating it or a BB2.

View attachment 3181
View attachment 3180
I think her SA is a bit too specific to be a gold SA but who knows we’ve got hacknsplash. Regardless I really like your idea and I can’t wait to see more!

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
I finally got around to updating the Photoshop file with diamonds: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18hji4pL5ch2Zu-J9pNAPrYMHLC18Nlr-
I think it's fully working now, but if there's any issues with it, let me know and I'll fix it! I added Special Moves and Blockbusters too, so you can go to town on them if you are so inclined!

Also, I added Blockbuster templates to the start of the thread, so if you want to make custom BBs without using the photoshop file you can use them.

Last edited:

SpanSpec

Reaction score
Oh Double, a complex fighter and maybe a bit too complex at times. I feel that the ones that don't rely on being at an elemental advantage are the only good ones. The ones that just transmute are great with Blight and Jaw so how about joining Sundae and Fiber with doing neither. So Guts here is supposed to be a counter-attacker of sorts, by blocking and stacking enrage you could retaliate and also reduce their bb to continue the cycle.

Guts_&_Gory_Teaser.png

SGM - Guts & Gory.png

Last edited:

Erick Draves

Reaction score
Custom SGM Card v2- killer queen.png

I loved Parasoul´s backstory, and the design of the Skullheart Queen Nancy was just AWESOME. So this palette is a tribute to that design.
I had a name, but then I read a SGM twitter about queen nancy and forgot about my own name (You won that round too HVS!! >:O ).
EDIT: Just remembered it: Killer Mom!! But yes, inded, killer queen is waaay better...

Had some problems making it the right colors, because I used black parasoul as base, but, you get the Idea, don´t you? :D

Hope you like it!!! AND HVS: PLEASE MAKE THIS VERSION FOR SOMETHING!!!! PLEAAAAAAAAASE!! >:D

Sin título-2.jpg

AND OF COURSEEEEEEEEE!!!! SPECIAL THANKS FOR CELLSAI FOR SHARING HIS WORK!!!!! YOU RULE BUDY!!!!!!

Last edited: