• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Gumshoe BigBand2.png

My first Custom card ~ not the best so might need to polish it a bit and adjust the positions of certain texts.

Signature Ability: Stick 'em Up
SA1: 10% chance On Hit DISABLES opponent's BLOCKBUSTERS and SPECIAL MOVES for 7/10/15 seconds
SA2: BLOCKBUSTERS deal 15%/30%/50% bonus damage to opponents suffering from DISABLE.

Last edited:
Anime reference trio:
card-dullahan.png card-mewtype.png card-systemagic.png

Dullahan - Ms. Fortune
Notes:
Celty from Durarara!! Already an obscure word for an Irish myth fairy, I decided against going for the cat pun "Dullanyan."
Signature Ability
RECAP
Reconnecting head to body grants a random BUFF for 10 seconds

Mewtype - Robo-Fortune
Notes:
RX-78-2 Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam. (Quite proud of the pun, like it couldn't be better)
Signature Ability
BEAM SABER

Successful beam attack grants 1 stack of ENRAGE for 5 seconds

Systemagic - Squigly
Notes:
I wanted a name that incorporated Sucy from Little Witch Academia (potions, mushrooms, witches, etc.) more, but nothing worked. So I went with a Goldfrapp song because it ties magic with a fire theme ("Be the wild, the wild fire").
Signature Ability
CIBUS IGNIS
(fuel for the fire)
Upon HIT from Fire Element opponents, gain HASTE and REGEN for 5 seconds.

These took a bit, but I’m okay with how they turned out!

A253EA21-1CE7-47D9-9886-FCBE3C756E56.png 072C2008-8DC2-4ABB-89D8-2B2428003BAA.png

THICKER THAN WATER- MS. FORTUNE
There was really no thought process behind her design, I just found a skin that I kind of liked for her and tried to make it work :D
SA- Coagulated
>After health dips below 25%, it is impossible to receive bleed.
>>Also apply 3 stacks of slow to opponent after health dips below 25%

NESSUN DORMANT- SQUIGLY
A bit of a stretch, but it’s a play on words of “Nessun Dorman”, an aria from Turandot, an Italian opera. I thought it fit her perfectly, with the Italian and the opera, so I decided to make it “dormant” just to give it a twist and nod to how she’s dormant until the Skullgirl rises and yada yada yada :p
SA- Bravo
>
If killed by a BB3, Squigly will gain final stand for 5 seconds
>> Also give remaining teammates 2 regen stacks for 7 seconds after final stand runs out

I really enjoyed making these, and I hope y’all like them as much as I do!
(P.S.: If you’re going to do a Squigly, you gotta do the thicc one at least once, amirite?)

this is the best card. better than Fukua’s angry tree card, and Fukua’s angry tree card was pretty great.
Now I feel like turning the cards already in game into zoomed in masterpieces like that...

Reactions: Inked
Ooh, they're all good, but I like Heart Beat the best by a lot for some reason!

Yeah, they all look really nice! The names are spot on, as well. I’m quite partial to Swan Diving.

Reactions: fanghoul
Because of the Ms Fortune announcement yesterday I wanted to post the rest of my Fortune cards and 2 others I made a while back
Ms_Fortune_Acro-Cat.png Ms_Fortune_Downpaw.png Ms_Fortune_Ex-Fishbone.png Ms_fortune_Tailored.png Fukua_Shear_Pressure.png Robofortune_Mech_in_Call_2.png
The name "Downpaw" was a suggestion from Psyche back in march.

Last edited:
Because of the Ms Fortune announcement yesterday I wanted to post the rest of my Fortune cards and 2 others I made a while back
View attachment 1450 View attachment 1451 View attachment 1452 View attachment 1453 View attachment 1454 View attachment 1455
The name "Downpaw" was a suggestion from Psyche back in may.

Really liked the names and the quality of the designs! They look legitimitely real. Although I do wanna say that the projectile that Ms Fortune is clawing out in Ex-Fishbone is covering most of her body and face. Other than that, noice job!

Really liked the names and the quality of the designs! They look legitimitely real. Although I do wanna say that the projectile that Ms Fortune is clawing out in Ex-Fishbone is covering most of her body and face. Other than that, noice job!

Thank you! For the swipe I also thought that that might be a problem before I uploaded. The Pallete used is based on the x box one so that's what why I used that name and pose. I made these cards back in march actually (not may) so mistakes happened.
But I also made a card that shows her face pre-swipe if you're interested (Based on a joke someone made in the discord)
Ms_Fortune_TooMuchText.png

Nice!

The one thing I'd probably change is it feels to me that Downpaw should be Southpaw, because I'm not sure what the wordplay is with Downpaw

It's based on downpour.

On a related note, today I had an idea for another card.

Ms_Fortune_Purrly_Drawn_scribble.png
I was thinking that it would be interesting if one Ms Fortune would work like the secret scribble cat boss fight in the Indivisible demo(s).
She initally has very low stats, on the same level as a bronze mostly. But her SA gives her multiple auto revives and, after every revive, she gets a boost in damage and HP. After the last revive she'd have pretty good stats compared to other golds. Granted, it probably wouldn't be too interesting to play as her, as she needs to be hit and brought to 0 hp multiple times first before she gets reliable, but still very interesting to think about.

To close it off, here are two more of the most recent cards I've made.

Peacock_Demonsional_Threat.png Valentine_Shotgun.png
Long_name.jpg ^^

Attachments

• Ms_Fortune_Purrly_Drawn.png
    Ms_Fortune_Purrly_Drawn.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited: