• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
I had a fun time creating all of these cards for everyone's favorite diva, that are yet to be added. I tried my best to include the origin of each palette into their names, some more vague than others, so test your knowledge! For those that are totally original colors I just put in an "Eliza Pun". Now then, Let get those spotlights in place and start up the performance!

Eliza (All) Snip.png

( And no I didn't plan for it to look like a giant "F" )

Since I didn't have flavor text for all of my cards, Here are the full cards by themselves if that tickles your fancy, Split into a "Two-Parter". (Curse you file limits!)

Fire ~
SGM - Crimson River.png SGM - Deep Sleep.png SGM - Ruby.png SGM - Walk & Stroll.png

Water ~
SGM - Bird of Prey.png SGM - Foolish Dreams.png SGM - Movie Star.png

Air ~
SGM - Doomsday.png SGM - Pharaoh Way.png SGM - Show Time.png SGM - Virgin Mary.png

Light ~
SGM - Empty Sekhmet.png SGM - Primordial Aura.png SGM - Raid Boss.png

Dark ~
SGM - Enchantress.png SGM - Noble Born.png SGM - Plum Struck.png

Hope you all enjoy these card as much as I did putting them together! Maybe there'll be more in the future but we'll have to see for ourselves.
Feel free to comment about your favorite card and what-not, always interesting to hear some feedback. :)

Untitled100_20181123024351.png Thought I'd share this too. Color palette is a reference to Tohru from Ms. Kobayashi's Maid Dragon. Aaaand... I just love the color pink.

Variant name is Sugar Mommy because of her signature abilities.

SA1: 25% to multiply rewards after each fight by 200%
SA2: 100% chance to give 5,000 canopy coins each time you use her with a Beowulf character.

Last edited:
Made another card! So I was wondering what to do with Parasoul while also wondering why I haven't seen any Deadpool Painwheel's yet (idk if it already exists). So... everyone wants Deadpool Painwheel but what about a Deadpool Parasoul? Sorry I was very bored :---(Untitled100_20181123045227.png

Wow, a lot of diamond Eliza haha, they all look great too!
To celebrate Double's new diamond being released, here are some more custom cards for Double, all with custom colours!

"Here to wash away the nasty plaque from New meridian."
Colours based on toothpaste.

DoublePlaqueAttack.png

"A co-catalyst of cola-teral destruction."
Colours based on cola.
DoubleTasteThePain.png

"You're a MILO-way from defeating me!"
Colours based on liquid chocolate.
DoubleChocolateFountain.png

"Till death dew us part."
Colours based on Mountain Dew.
DoubleMountOverdew.png

"Prepare to lose to all 108 of us!"
Colours based on Spiritomb, from Pokemon.
DoubleOddKeystone.png
This was the first time I added quotes haha, though I had help from some people for the quotes and names for each variant. I honestly had the most fun doing the toothpaste one! Will definitely work on more when I get the time :D

Last edited:
"Here to wash away the nasty plaque from New meridian."
Based on toothpaste.

"A co-catalyst of cola-teral destruction."
Based on cola.

"You're a MILO-way from defeating me!"
Colours based on liquid chocolate.

"Till death dew us part."
Based on Mountain Dew.

"Prepare to lose to all 108 of us!"
Based on Spiritomb, from Pokemon.

I REALLY LOVE THE TOOTHPASTE VARIANT! I'M GLAD I SUGGESTED THAT ONE! And damn, even your made-up lines are good and witty ❤️

Okay, AE3803 Fortune! The eyedropper tool in paint wasn't willing to cooperate with me, so her hair is pink. I didn't think of a good variant name, but... Yes, I know she only has 9 energies, but I'm too lazy to fix that! Her quote is: AAAAHHH!!! because that's what AE3803 says whenever she sees a germ. (Does anyone here actually know what cells at work is?) I really need to get started on U-1146 Parasoul now...Diamond Fire.jpg

Attachments

• 无标题.png
    无标题.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 11
Okay, AE3803 Fortune! The eyedropper tool in paint wasn't willing to cooperate with me, so her hair is pink. I didn't think of a good variant name, but... Yes, I know she only has 9 energies, but I'm too lazy to fix that! Her quote is: AAAAHHH!!! because that's what AE3803 says whenever she sees a germ. (Does anyone here actually know what cells at work is?) I really need to get started on U-1146 Parasoul now...View attachment 2205
I’ve seen cells at work, nice job!

The Wulf has come back into the ring! Beowulf is here to take the belt with these shiny new variants for you to choose from.

Beowulf (All) (Snipped).png

And again, the cards themselves will be split into 2 teams. The red and blue corner, the defending champion and the challenger.

Fire ~
SGM - Fire Flight.png SGM - Quiet Tempest.png SGM - Ring of Fire.png

Water ~
SGM - Blue Plex.png SGM - Marvelous.png SGM - Werewulf.png

Air ~
SGM - Constrictor.png SGM - Power House.png SGM - South Paw.png

Some New Card i made for the free times in the university. Also to the users to doesn't have Discord i send a link to the updated version of the psd.
PD: Double "Nerv Stills" is an original color based on Stephen Stills from Scott Pilgrim.
https://megaupload.nz/00G6i1mdbc/SGM_Custom_Cards_psd
Parasoul Custom Card 01.png Future Custom Card 09.png Future Custom Card 07.png Future Custom Card 06.png Beowulf Custom Card 03.png Future Custom Card 03.png Future Custom Card 04.png Future Custom Card 08.png Future Custom Card 05.png Double Custom Card 01.png

I didn't know whether I should have made the nun form or the true form into a custom card, so here are both! The true form colors are based on cancer cell's true form, and the nun form colors are based on his disguise.double.png

I love how you guys used the color palettes for characters that soon became implemented as diamonds in game :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Arianna williams