• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Anime reference trio:
View attachment 1225 View attachment 1226 View attachment 1227

Dullahan - Ms. Fortune
Notes:
Celty from Durarara!! Already an obscure word for an Irish myth fairy, I decided against going for the cat pun "Dullanyan."
Signature Ability
RECAP
Reconnecting head to body grants a random BUFF for 10 seconds

Mewtype - Robo-Fortune
Notes:
RX-78-2 Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam. (Quite proud of the pun, like it couldn't be better)
Signature Ability
BEAM SABER

Successful beam attack grants 1 stack of ENRAGE for 5 seconds

Systemagic - Squigly
Notes:
I wanted a name that incorporated Sucy from Little Witch Academia (potions, mushrooms, witches, etc.) more, but nothing worked. So I went with a Goldfrapp song because it ties magic with a fire theme ("Be the wild, the wild fire").
Signature Ability
CIBUS IGNIS
(fuel for the fire)
Upon HIT from Fire Element opponents, gain HASTE and REGEN for 5 seconds.
Systemagic is so cute

Reactions: Arianna williams
Maybe the image you are using is grayscale or black and white format (They may sound to be the same but not). Try to convert it first to RBG, and then copy it and paste it in your card template. And tell us if that worked! :D
That was the first thing i thought about, but both my image and the card file where in RBG, And if you look at the card, you still see it has varying colors, just not the diamond ones

Reactions: Erick Draves
Finally decided to give this a go and made some custom palettes.

[ Wrestle Law.JPG Devil Darling.JPG

WRESTLE LAW
" Objection! "

SA - Title bout Turnabout

> CRITICAL HITS have 40% chance to inflict STUN and ARMOR BREAK for 5 seconds.
> Once per match, when Beowulf drops below
40% health, gain HEAVY REGEN and 3 stacks of ENRAGE for 12 seconds.

DEVIL DARLING

" Painting the town red wasn't enough... "

SA - Devil's Advocate

> Peacock and her teammates are IMMUNE to BLEED and HEAVY BLEED. 20% Chance to convert DEBUFFS into REGEN.
> Every 6th COMBO HIT has a
6% chance to gain a random BUFF and inflict a random DEBUFF to the opponent for 6 seconds.

That was the first thing i thought about, but both my image and the card file where in RBG, And if you look at the card, you still see it has varying colors, just not the diamond ones

Could you please upload your original art file to check it up? :)

And sometimes you could change layer color properties by accident, but we will find the problem!

just finished a few more cards!

RB directive.png Fu green with envy.pngCB air forces.png CB head over heels.png PW pins n needles.png
if Air Forces looks like an Armed Forces ripoff it 100% is - the idea came from a discord i was in awhile back and someone was talking about AF Cerebella but instead accidentally called it "Air Forces" and i kinda liked the idea so here it is in card form

also, because Middle of the Sphinx is a fun move -

E bless you!.png

Could you please upload your original art file to check it up? :)

And sometimes you could change layer color properties by accident, but we will find the problem!

It happens with any file i add, or even sometimes if i mess with an existing layer, but i found a work around, by flattening the diamond card border layers, the dynamic effect is glued to it, so it won't be removed now.

Reactions: Erick Draves
My first card. Enjoy!
Dead Ringer Card.png
“Either get busy living, or get busy killing” (if you can think of a better one, please share)
SA: Who’s The Boss?
SA1: Gain 1 stack of enrage per 25/20/15% HP lost
SA2: Take 15/20/25% less damage when below 50% HP

Don’t know how balanced this is, but I tried to emulate the typical Boss Battle style, with Dead Ringer getting more difficult to deal with as she loses HP. Suggestions?

Edit Re-uploaded the picture. Should be cleaner now.

Last edited:
Nothing escapes the eyes of a fortune teller
View attachment 3392
Custom card with a palette swap with Menat since they're both Egyptians so why not

SA: Tarot Beating
SA1: When triggering Sekhmet, inflict a random DEBUFF on opponent and apply a random BUFF to Eliza, both for 10 seconds.
SA2: When there are at least 3 DEBUFFS or BUFFS overall on the fightland, all attacks from Eliza will have a 15% chance of applying a BUFF to herself and inflicting a DEBUFF to opponent.

Oof. Was bored so I decided to do this. But anyways, LOVE your custom work! You are legit one of the best custom card makers I have ever seen!

Well this was kinda fun to do!
Was thinking Filia would make a great candidate for a Midna palette, what with her Hair being able to move around and even found a fitting frame where Samson shows one of his hands!
(now how do i get the devs to implement this cough cough, because i want a Midna palette!!)

Short__Stacked.png

Example for her Abilities:

SA1: Throwing an enemy grants Filia 1/2/3 Stack of Enrage for 5/10/15 seconds
SA2: Also grants unflinching for 5/10/15 seconds

SA1 takes inspiration from Midna's gameplay in Hyrulewarriors, where she gets bonus damage after grabbing an enemy, while SA2 is more focused on her appeareance in the orignal Twilight Princess game. There she is able to pass through objects or into the shadows of Link.

Last edited:
Finally decided to give this a go and made some custom palettes.

[ View attachment 3332 View attachment 3333

WRESTLE LAW
" Objection! "

SA - Title bout Turnabout

> CRITICAL HITS have 40% chance to inflict STUN and ARMOR BREAK for 5 seconds.
> Once per match, when Beowulf drops below
40% health, gain HEAVY REGEN and 3 stacks of ENRAGE for 12 seconds.

DEVIL DARLING

" Painting the town red wasn't enough... "

SA - Devil's Advocate

> Peacock and her teammates are IMMUNE to BLEED and HEAVY BLEED. 20% Chance to convert DEBUFFS into REGEN.
> Every 6th COMBO HIT has a
6% chance to gain a random BUFF and inflict a random DEBUFF to the opponent for 6 seconds.

40% is too much )

Reactions: AnimeAccel13
Maglia.png Captain Wulf.png AnnieBella.PNG
Chick Magnet SA:
Polarity Equilibrium
  1. When close to the enemy, every 7/5/2 seconds gain Enrage and the opponent suffer Wither and Heal Block, both BUFF and DEBUFF are removed when you're no longer close to your opponent.
  2. Take 15%/20%/25% less damage when the enemy suffers from DEBUFF.
Patriotic Blitzer SA:
Stars and Awe

1. Every 4th combo lands as critical hit and gives Beowulf a random BUFF for 5/7/10 seconds.
  2. Entering Hype mode grants 3 random BUFFS and whenever a BUFF is expired, remove 1%/1.5%/2% of opponent's current health.
Bedazzled
Luminary of the Stars (Credits to Sol for the name)

1. Blockbusters have 15% to inflict Curse and Disable Blockbusters for 10/12/15 seconds.
  2. Throws and Special Moves have 25%/35%/50% increased damage vs opponents with no BUFFS.
(MGR and Pummel will only deal 50% since they're specials, Showstopper Airbag and Drop will 50% since they're throws, you get the idea)

What do you think? i'm open to new suggestions to modify custom SA's, hope you like it!
(Credits to cuddly for giving me high definition frames of Filia and Beowulf)

SA: Tarot Beating
SA1: When triggering Sekhmet, inflict a random DEBUFF on opponent and apply a random BUFF to Eliza, both for 10 seconds.
SA2: When there are at least 3 DEBUFFS or BUFFS overall on the fightland, all attacks from Eliza will have a 15% chance of applying a BUFF to herself and inflicting a DEBUFF to opponent.

Oof. Was bored so I decided to do this. But anyways, LOVE your custom work! You are legit one of the best custom card makers I have ever seen!
Love the varient idea! I like how you can sort of keep the buff and debuff train moving by the way her SAs proc eachother

Reactions: Chocostix
I don't know how to remove backgrounds so this is the best i got
Pretty Bird Peacock
Death Dance
Projectiles have a 10% chance to inflict debuffs
25% chance to gain regen for 5 seconds when a projectile hits an opponent with debuffs.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 56
Sorry for 3 consecutive Squigly cards, I promise to branch out to other characters from here on out.
Crazed Corpse.png
"Curiouser and curiouser"

SA: Mad as a Hatter

SA1- 20/40/60% chance when hit with any debuff to immediately replace that debuff with a corresponding buff
SA2- 20/40/60% chance when the opponent gains a buff to dispel that buff and inflict a corresponding debuff

'Corresponding' in this case doesn't always mean a direct opposite, since some buffs and debuffs don't have them, but that when hit with the same debuff, it will be replaced with the same buff (Stun always replaced with Unflinching, etc.), and opposing buffs will be replaced with the same debuffs when the SA triggers

Last edited:
I don't know how to remove backgrounds so this is the best i got
Pretty Bird Peacock
Death Dance
Projectiles have a 10% chance to inflict debuffs
25% chance to gain regen for 5 seconds when a projectile hits an opponent with debuffs.
i would like to have such pretty