• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
I wasn't too confident posting this at first especially because I am not too good at art and its may cause some cringe but I couldn't resist after much thought. I ended up making custom card variants out of an OC pair of mine. So uh let me know what yall think :D

I used the Skullgirls Mobile Card Creator for the cards.

To sum up the OC pair, they are a duo-based character who decided to team up to cover each other. A loli-robo girl named Iara and a giant shape creature "Richards" as she calls him. Riding on the back of his head, Richards & Iara agree that working together is better than being at odds. As Iara intends to search for her purpose in the world.

They also come with new buff and debuff idea.; Enhance and Whammy
BUFF: ENHANCE
When this buff is active, the effects of numerous buffs are greatened except for Final Stand, Invincibility, Immunity and Unflinching:
Armor: Take 50% less damage per stack
Enrage: Deal 40% more damage
Regen: Gain 2% health per second
Heavy Regen: Gain 4% health per second
Precision: Is consumed after two hits. (5 stacks of precision with Enhance = 10 free crit hits)
Haste: 150% increased meter gain
ENHANCE.png

DEBUFF: WHAMMY
Marquee abilities are disabled. And debuff resist chances are reduced by 50%. (a 18% Armor Break Resist would become only 9% Armor Break resist for example.)
WHAMMY.png

Stats:
Richards works as a tank, tankier then Cerebella but less durable than Big Band. He is the one taking most of the damage here with Iara only occasionally being hit.

Both fighters have separate attack stats, with Iara's being hidden from public eye. Richards's attack stat is comparable to Eliza and Parasoul while Iara is comparable to Peacock in attack damage.

Combo-wise:
Richards’s attack speed is comparable to Beowulf or Parasoul
Iara has attack speed similar to Peacock but also a bit of Squigly in combo hits.

Tl;dr
HP: 4.5/5
ATK: Richards (3/5); Iara (4/5)
Character Ability:
IaratossCA.png

Tap a button on the left similar to Squigly,Ms. Fortune and Robo Fortune. Iara will toss an item at the opponent to damage them; cooldown of eight seconds. Although she cannot throw while Richards ie being hit-hit, she can toss an item if Richards is successfully blocking an attack and can interrupt the attempt. Richards is also unable to jump; instead, Iara will jump out and juggle combo the opponent. Allowing Richards to use certain taunts/charge attacks without fear of being touched.

I am bad with names but their supposed to reference either metal; since Iara is a robot and Richards has a metal shell, the fact that their a duo, or that Richards tends to be lazy. They're a few exceptions to the rule however.
Marquee
Partners in Crime:
Loyal Friend: Richards does 40->50% more damage with living teammates
Intimidator: When hitting opponents, inflict Armor Break for 5-15 seconds every 5th combo hit.
Progress.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE: Default Color
HP: 54,721
ATK: 9,321 (Iara: 8,295)

2019-07-13.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE:
Richards = Firebat
Iara = Medic
Both are from the game Starcraft 2

HP: 60,391
ATK: 6,951 (Iara: 10,522)

2019-07-13.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE:
Richards = Gargantuar
Iara = Imp
Both are from the game Plants vs Zombies

HP: 59,000
ATK: 7,335 (Iara: 11,079)

2019-07-13.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE:
Richards = Store Manager
Iara = Chris
Both are from the game QP Shooting

HP: 66,432
ATK: 7,267 (Iara: 9,639)

2019-07-13.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE:
Richards = Torr
Iara = Ferra
Both are from the game Mortal Kombat X

HP: 62,317
ATK: 9,282 (Iara: 8,218)

2019-07-13.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE:
Richards = Spongy
Iara = Rocky
Both are from the YouTube series Battle For Dream Island

HP: 79,056
ATK: 8,852 (Iara: 10,272)

2019-07-13.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE:
Richards = Roblox Noob
Iara = Bacon Hair
Both are from the game Roblox

HP: 67,343
ATK: 9,956 (Iara: 11,271)
2019-07-13.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE:
Richards = Hulk
Iara = Black Widow
Both are from Marvel Comics

HP: 60,960
ATK: 10,157 (Iara: 12,960)

2019-07-13.png
INSPIRATIONAL PALETTE:
Richards = Blue Screen of Death
Iara = Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club)

HP:88,450
ATK:12,657 (Iara: 11,981)

2019-07-13.png

Phew that was fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keroro
@Am_Suitcase Some nice ideas ... And don't sell yourself short, I can see why people wouldn't like your art, but screw them, those custom cards are awesome!

Reactions: Am_Suitcase
Made some new palettes with krazete's new palette editor:https://sgmpalette.netlify.com
download-1.png download-1 (1).png download-1 (2).png download-2.png download-1 (5).png download-1 (4).png download-1 (6).png download-1 (8).png download-1 (7).png
Little red:Based off of bb hood from darkstalkers and i think it looks decent

Cut above:Based on the tethered from us(specifically Red)was the girst i made and i think looks sloppiest(forgot to change her nail polish oops)

Fan favourite:Based on kitana from mortal kombat.Could be better if i could have found a better skin tone

Scantily clawed:Based on felicia from darkstalkers.Most proud of this one

Blossoming:Based on sakura from street fighter.My second best in my opinion

Potent prodigy:Based on Ibuki from street fighter.Looks decent i guess.

Purple Smoke:Based on juri from street fighter.Also looks decent i guess.

Conga beat:Based on donkey kong and my 3rd fav

Deal breaker:Based on cuphead.Wish there was a better colour for the hair.

DANGANRONPA SPOILERS!!!

JUNKO.png

Junko Enoshima Squigly!
"Sorry to keep you waiting!"

SA: Everlasting Despair

SA1: Gains a random (unstackable) buff every 10/7/5 seconds, all buffs are removed when hit (not including blocked hits) or knocked down. Also has 50% chance of converting debuffs on self into regen or permanent immunity
SA2: Twice per fight when defeated without surviving teammates, resurrect with 10/15/20% health, and inflict permanent curse and wither on the enemy team

Last edited:
It's time for more fighter cards!
Gang Star Card.pngCastle Crusher Card.pngGrim Intention Card.pngInkantation Card.pngPrincess Hell Card.png
Try and guess who's referencing what!

GANG STAR - " Did you really think you'd be that lucky? "

Gold Experience

SA1 - When defeating an opponent, gain 2 stacks of REGEN
SA2 - Once per match when suffering a hit that would be fatal, REVIVE with 30% HP

CASTLE CRUSHER - " Sorry, your princess is in another castle "

Tough Shell
SA1 - Gain 1 stack of THORN for 8 seconds when using a BLOCKBUSTER
SA2 - 15% chance to inflict
BLEED for 7 seconds when HIT while benefitting from THORN

GRIM INTENTION - " Let us dance, shall we? "

Troupe Master
SA1 - While Squigly is alive, Squigly and her teammates gain HASTE for 5 seconds when using a SPECIAL MOVE
SA2 - While Squigly is alive,
DEBUFFS suffered by Squigly and her teammates have a 30% chance to MIRROR towards the opponent.

INKANTATION - " Stay Fresh! "

Ink Tactics
SA1 - Gain EVASION and REGEN for 8 seconds for every 10 combo hits
SA2
- Gain 2% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second while benefitting from EVASION

HELL PRINCESS - " Inside every demon is a rainbow! "

Happy Hotel

SA1 - While Parasoul is alive, Parasoul and her teammates gain IMMUNITY and REGEN for 12 seconds when tagging in.
SA2 - Parasoul and her teammates cannot suffer more than 5
% damage in a single hit while benefitting from any BUFF(S)

Well, I've messed around with the palette editor for a little bit, and I've made some pretty decent looking cards. I had a lot of fun making these, so I hope you guys like them too!
"I'm the main man around here!" - Lobo (DC Comics)
Low Blow Beowulf.png
"It seems that your contract has expired.." - The Snatcher (A Hat In Time)
Black Magic Double.png
"Get down with the sickness!" - Mikan Tsumiki (Danganronpa)
Sick And Twisted Valentine.png
This isn't all of the cards that I made, but I wanted to keep it simple and short for now. Enjoy! :)

Myurrderrrrerrrr.png
Myurrderrrrerrrr - " You no-good. Dirty. PECK NECK! " (A Hat in Time)

Awarded Owl
SA1 - When landing a CRITICAL HIT, inflict ARMOR BREAK to opponent for 8 seconds.
SA2 - After using a Blockbuster, gain HEAVY REGEN for 10 seconds.

Here's my own share of custom cards. I made one for every character, but I chose the ones I like the most. The rest are posted on the SGM subreddit.

Sundowner.png *9/11 being his FS is a reference of one of his quotes (Like the good ol' days after 9/11!)

"Kids are cruel, Jack. And I'm very in touch with my inner child." (Sundowner, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: CAN'T LAY A FINGER ON ME!

1) 10% chance when blocking a hit, gain five stacks of Throns for 5/7/10 seconds
2) Blockbuster hits remove one Thorns stack and remove 3/4/5% of the opponent's Health bar

Sam.png

"The only thing I know for real." (Jet Stream Sam, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: WIND OF DESTRUCTION

1) Deal an additional 1/2/3% damage for every combo hit
2) Using a Special Move or a Blockbuster inflicts Heavy Bleed and Wither for 5/7/10 seconds.

Jehuty.png

"A.D.A Software fully updated." (O.F. Jehuty, Zone of the Enders)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: ZERO SHIFT

1) Dealing a total of 15/10/5% damage grants 5 stacks of Precision and Enrage. Enrage is removed after the next hit.
2) Also gain 3/4/5 stacks of Evasion

Kuwagust.png

"We will become a flaming arrow and crash into your base!" (Kuwagust Anchus, Mega Man Zero 2 (also current pfp here))

SIGNATURE ABILITY: SENGATOTSU

1) Dash attacks deal an additional 100/150/200% damage and inflict Armor Break and Death Mark for 10 seconds
2) 5% chance when dealing more than 5% damage to inflict Stun for 2/3/4 seconds

As said by Bryan on the previous page, and it can't be said enough, krazete's palette editor (https://sgmpalette.netlify.com) is amazing! Makes it easy to realize dreams like this, everyone's favorite Dagonian waitress:

ct.jpg
Catfish Ms. Fortune
(based on Minette)
Signature Ability Order Up!
1. Grabs have 25/50/75% chance to steal buffs from opponent. Also takes debuffs from enemy and converts them to buffs.
2. Always tags-in with 5 stacks of Evasion

OmegaBand.png

"Annihilation, Charge, Fire!"
Signature Ability: The End

1. While Big Band's health percentage is higher than his opponent, every 5th combo permanently increases Big Band's Attack by 1%/ 2%/3% (Caps at 100%) as long it does not exceed 20th combo.
  2. While Big Band's health is lower than his enemy, 15%/20%/25% chance that attacking the blocking enemy becomes UNBLOCKABLE and inflict Death Mark for 10 seconds.
Chaos_Double.png

"Get a load of this!"
Signature Ability: Chaotic Upgrade

1. Every 10 seconds and at the start of the match, gain HASTE followed by ^BARRIER followed by ARMOR followed by HEAVY REGEN followed by ^ENRAGE followed by UNFLINCHING followed by ^THORNS for 5/7/10 seconds. (^ means x2 stacks of the buff)
  2. Whenever an enemy tags in, instantly transmute to ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE and gain 1/2/3 stacks of BLESS for 10 seconds.
Phew, here's my sonic inspired palettes, hope you like it!

Last edited:
Gaming Master.png Gaming Master - "Why have 9 lives, IF I CAN GET INFINITE LIVES!" (referencing the infinite 1up trick)

Glitchy Ghoul
SA1 - When landing a Blockbuster, gain 10 stacks of EVADE.
SA2 - At random inflict GLITCH to the opponent for 20 seconds.

Greetings fellows, I've came back with some more palettes! I've also decided this time I'd come up with some SAs for them this time around, and as before, I hope you enjoy!
"Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!" - Richter Belmont (Castlevania)
SA: Whip It!
SA1: Gain one stack of enrage every 1.5/1/0.5 seconds while using Wyrm's Tail. One stack of enrage goes away per hit.
SA2: While you have 4/3/2 stacks of enrage, Leviathan hits apply Armor Break and Hex for 10 seconds.
Castlemania Squigly.png
"Breakdown, breakdown!" - Yoshikage Kira (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
SA: Great Daze
SA1: If an opponent is defeated with a projectile, they have a 50/75/100% chance to self destruct (similar to Circuit Breaker/Blue Screen) when an opponent is near their body.
SA2: When an opponent is resurrected, add 30/45/60 more seconds to the clock.
Bomb Shell Peacock.png
"Another successful procedure!" - Medic (Team Fortress 2)
SA: Charged Up
SA1: Get Haste for 5/7/10 seconds upon using a special move or blockbuster.
SA2: If an unblockable blockbuster is fully charged, tagging into a teammate will give them invincible and final stand for 5/10/15 seconds.
Ubermensch Valentine.png
"You know what they say, the more the merrier!" - Dr Eggman (Sonic)
SA: Reassembly
SA1: 25/50/100% chance upon a teammate getting defeated to get 1 permament stack of enrage and regen.
SA2: Using a blockbuster gives you 1/2/3 stacks of barrier. Using an unblockable resurrects one random teammate.
Helter Shellter Big Band.png
Alright, that's what I got for now! I'll upload some more palettes and SAs in a couple of days. Sorry if it was a little much, I'm just really excited to show off some of these palettes! :)