• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
I'll try to continue this chain by making more Deltarune characters, starting with the king of spades!

Did you get that card name from the I Can Do Anything Deltarune rap?

actually just kinda made it up out of the role of a court jester/joker being a source of entertainment, I've admittedly never played this game lol. 2onions' "chaotic jevil" is clever too hehe

Reactions: Orange Peacock
can u all tell I have a lot of down time? lol. anyway heres 3 reference palettes and 3 original palettes ive cooked up over a few weeks

xfe-9.png champion.png
Robo Fortune as XJ-9 from My Life as a Teenage Robot_____________Beowulf as Hawke from Dragon Age 2
phantom of the opera.png
Squigly as Ghost form Danny Fenton from Danny Phantom
love tap.png
just a pretty pink Cerebella :p
fowl play.png slice and dice.png
Peacock inspired by an actual peacock lol___________________Painwheel inspired a little by sharks. More water PWs!

Ah, Halloween. My favorite holiday. To celebrate the day of the spooks, I made every character a Halloween palette. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did making them.
"Nobody's ever really gone." - The Witch (Left 4 Dead) [Winner of the Halloween 2019 contest on the custom palette Discord!]
SA: Cruel World
SA1: Upon death, inflict doom for 90/75/60 seconds.
SA2: Once per match, when an opponent with doom is defeated, resurrect with 25/35/50% health and two stacks of permanent enrage.
Hauntress Squigly.png
"Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange?" - Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas) [Requested by JulesCares]
SA: Tricked and Treated
SA1: 25/35/50% chance when using a blockbuster to turn the enemy's buffs into random debuffs (excluding doom and stun) and get enrage for ten seconds.
SA2: Every critical hit has a 1% chance to make all debuffs permanent. Increases by 1/1.5/2% for every buff on Ms Fortune.
Pumpkitten Ms Fortune.png
"I eat, Val. It's what I do." - Garfield [This was originally a joke palette but I thought it kind of fits the theme.]
SA: Layers of Fear
SA1: When close to the opponent, 20/25/30% chance every second to erase a buff from the opponent.
SA2: When removing a buff, get 1 stack of regen for 15 seconds and get 15/20/25% meter for all blockbusters.
World Eater Double.png
"X gonna give it to ya." - Mister X (Resident Evil)
SA: Apex Predator
SA1: Start each match with 3/4/5 stacks of armor and enrage. These are removed after getting hit every ten hits.
SA2: Get permanent heavy regen when you fall below 10/15/20% health.
Chemikill X Big Band.png
"I gotta keep a grip on myself here." - Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
SA: Ashes to Ashes
SA1: Breaking an opponent's throw or throwing the opponent applies armor break for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: If a hit does over 20/15/10% of damage to the opponent's health, inflict bleed and wither for 15 seconds.
Chain Grab Beowulf.png
"Prepare to meet your horrible doom!" - Zim (Invader Zim) [George bombs and weapons based on Gir]
SA: Invasion of Space
SA1: If Peacock is very close to the opponent when they use a blockbuster, get 1/2/3 stacks of armor and regen for five seconds.
SA2: If Peacock is still alive and is on the field when the timer hits 60 seconds, apply a 40/30/20 second doom to all surviving opponents and make downed opponents unrevivable.
Crest Burster Peacock.png

PART 2 OF SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PALETTES
"You won't get tired of me, will you?" - Golden Freddy (Five Nights At Freddy's) [I know this game has been beat into the ground, but that robot and horror crossover was too good of an opportunity to pass up.]
SA: Restless
SA1: After being dead for 30/20/10 seconds, resurrect and inflict permanent slow and wither on the opponent. The timer to resurrect increases by 20 every time Robo Fortune dies.
SA2: If a teammate is hit near Robo Fortune's body, they get blessing for 5 seconds. Add an additional 1/3/5 seconds for each deployed headdrone Robo Fortune had before dying.
Ghastly Gleam Robo Fortune.png
"Your stupidity truly boggles the mind." - Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue)
SA: Hot Topic
SA1: When either side uses a blockbuster, inflict bleed and wither for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: Hitting an opponent with bleed has a 5/10/15% chance to gain regen and barrier for 10 seconds.
Bloodlined Parasoul.png
"It's eat or be eaten." - Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
SA: Food Fight
SA1: When defeating an opponent, get permanent enrage, heal 20% of your max health, and get 15/20/25% meter for all blockbusters.
SA2: When an opponent falls below 15/20/25% health while Valentine is active, permanently disable tag-ins and inflict heavy bleed for 10 seconds.
Deadly Hollows Valentine.png
"I can do anything!" - Jevil (Deltarune) [Note: I planned this one way before the Jevil Eliza request.]
SA: Revolved
SA1: When using a blockbuster, take all of the opponent's buffs and transfers 1/2/3 debuff(s) from Cerebella to the opponent.
SA2: Throws inflict 10/15/20% more damage for each debuff on the opponent.
Chaotic Evil Cerebella.png
"What is a man?" - Dracula (Castlevania) [Sekhmet is one of Dracula's demon forms from the same series]
SA: Healscape
SA1: Inflict bleed on the opponent every 15/10/5 seconds. Bleed is removed after either side lands an unblocked hit or when Eliza dies.
SA2: When bleed is removed from the opponent, get heavy regen for 5/7/10 seconds and 1/2/3 stacks of evade.
Eternal Darkness Eliza.png
"Two brains are better than one!" - Venom (Marvel)
SA: Parasitism
SA1: When the opponent is inflicted with a debuff, 50/75/100% chance to get enrage for the same amount of time and armor for five seconds.
SA2: 5/10/15% chance on hit to inflict slow for 10 seconds. Heal 10% of damage dealt when the opponent has more than three stacks of slow.
Poison Heart Filia.png

This is the first time I do a fighter card, please be nice

"Knowing that this is the closest I can get to you." (Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club)

SA: Literrorture Club

SA1: On Tag in, inflict Disable Tag ins, Inflict Heal Block and Heavy Bleeding for 5/7/10 seconds
SA2: On Death, Inflict a 30/20/15 seconds Doom on the opponent, All opponents that Tag in are inflicted with Wither and 2 stacks of bleed for 10 seconds

KXjux5F.png

Last edited:
Probably not gonna top that Halloween haul, but I'm still gonna make palettes.
"We're two minds of the same kind." - Lesbian pride flag [Idea suggested by ceruleanmouse]
SA: Mind Meld
SA1: Whenever a female character gets a buff, mirror it for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: When a hit from a female character does over 15/10/5% damage, remove one buff from the opponent and inflict wither for five seconds.
Love Struck Cerebella.png
"I'm looking at life through the eyes of a tired hub." - Master Belch (EarthBound)
SA: Geiger Counted
SA1: When at an elemental advantage, inflict slow every 4/3/2 seconds when near the opponent.
SA2: When the opponent gets five stacks of slow, remove all slow and inflict cripple and inverse polarity for 10/15/20 seconds.
Sewer Slider Double.png
"Let me ask you a question..." - Martin Li/Mr Negative (Spiderman)
SA: Split Decision
SA1: When Eliza has more health than the opponent, get one stack of enrage and armor for 7/8/10 seconds when using a blockbuster.
SA2: When Eliza has less health than the opponent, heal 2/3/5% health every three seconds when not getting hit.
Dark Sides Eliza.png
"No justice, no dreams, no hope!" - Franziska von Karma (Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney)
SA: Prosecution
SA1: When using a blockbuster, remove 1/2/3 buff(s) from the opponent and inflict slow for ten seconds.
SA2: When below 25% health, 100/150/200% of blocked damage is reflected. Also get 5% meter every second when using Wyrm's Tail.
Karma Charged Squigly.png
"You guys are so cute, I could just maul you to death!" - Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
SA: Elasticity
SA1: 5/10/15% chance when hit to get immunity and barrier for ten seconds.
SA2: When benefitting from barrier, can't take more than 20/15/10% damage from a single hit and get unflinching for 10 seconds when a single hit does 20/15/10% damage.
Bend & Break Double.png

A Bunch of Undertale based fighters, these may have been done already but this is my take, also, only 3 of them have described abilities, suggestions for effects are welcome

"You're Gonna Have to try a little harder than that!" (Undyne the Undying)
SA: Heroine's Heart
SA1: Once per match, when Squigly's health drops below 20% gain Final Stand for 10/15/20 Seconds
SA2: Once per match, revive with 25% of health plus 2 stacks of enrage and permanent haste

Undying.png

"It's a Beautiful Day Outside..." (Sans)

SA: Karmic Retribution
SA1: Projectile hits cause Heavy Bleed and Wither for 5/7/10 seconds (Even blocked hits)
SA2: When the enemy suffers a debuff, gain 5 stacks of evasion, each stack is removed with each evaded hit

bad time.png

"Drama? Romance? Bloodshed? OH YES! (Mettaton)
SA: Death By Glamour

showtime.png

"It was nice to meet you, Goodbye" (Asgore)
SA: Mercy Breaker

Mountain king.png

"But she re-fused" (Recurring undertale quote/pun)
SA: Pacifist
SA1: Upon tagging in, inflict 30 second DOOM and permanent Disable Tag ins on the opponent, if you cause any damage to your opponent or if Ms. fortune is defeated, remove the doom counter
SA2: Gain invincibility and immunity every 10 seconds for 3/5/7 seconds

Meowciful.png

"Let us erase this pointless world" (Chara)
SA: Tainted innocence

Fallen Kit.png

Last edited:
A Bunch of Undertale based fighters, these may have been done already but this is my take, also, only 2 of them have described abilities, suggestions for effects are welcome

"You're Gonna Have to try a little harder than that!" (Undyne the Undying)
SA: Heroine's Heart
SA1: Once per match, when Squigly's health drops below 20% gain Final Stand for 10/15/20 Seconds
SA2: Once per match, revive with 25% of health plus 2 stacks of enrage and permanent haste

View attachment 6765

"It's a Beautiful Day Outside..." (Sans)

SA: Karmic Retribution
SA1: Projectile hits cause Heavy Bleed and Wither for 5/7/10 seconds (Even blocked hits)
SA2: When the enemy suffers a debuff, gain 5 stacks of evasion, each stack is removed with each evaded hit

View attachment 6766

"Drama? Romance? Bloodshed? OH YES! (Mettaton)
SA: Death By Glamour

View attachment 6767

"It was nice to meet you, Goodbye" (Asgore)
SA: Mercy Breaker

View attachment 6768

"But she re-fused" (Recurring undertale quote/pun)
SA: Pacifist

View attachment 6769

"Let us erase this pointless world" (Chara)
SA: Tainted innocence

View attachment 6770
I wish the chara and Frisk one was real

Reactions: Orange Peacock
A few more palettes I made during some spare time:

Za Hando.png

"Oi, Josuke! Za Hando just became a skin of the best character in Skullgirls. Ain't that just crazy?"
-Okuyasu's Stand, Za Hando from JoJo pt. 4

SIGNATURE ABILITY: OVERPOWERED STAND
SA1: Critical hits have a 50/75/100% chance to remove 1 of the opponent's buffs. Also deal an additional 1% of damage.
SA2: 50/75/100% chance to inflict Armor Break and Death Mark while nearby an opponent.

Bender.png

"Kiss my shiny metal ***!"
-Bender from Futurama

SIGNATURE ABILITY: BENDING MACHINE
SA1: Special Moves have a 10% chance on hit to inflict Death Mark for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: If an opponent uses a Special Move while Painwheel is alive, there's a 25/35/50% chance to inflict Disable Specials, Disable BlockBusters and Disable Tag-Ins for 10 seconds

descarga (2).png

"Had it not been for our inevitable confrontation, I would've spared you."
-Custom skin.

SIGNATURE ABILITY: SUPERZAPPER RECHARGE
SA1: Each Wrym Charge adds an additional 25/35/50% damage.
SA2: Attacks that consume a Wrym Charge inflict Heavy Bleed and Inverse Polarity for 5/7/10 seconds.

More palettes.
"Through the fire and flames, I'll carry on!" - Genos (One Punch Man)
SA: Overdrive
SA1: When the enemy uses a blockbuster, 25/30/50% chance to inflict stun and get haste for five seconds each.
SA2: Energy and beam attacks deal 50/75/100% more damage against stunned foes.
Genocidal Robo Fortune.png
"Long live the king!" - King (Tekken)
SA: Golden Rule
SA1: Every ten hits landed on the opponent, get enrage and blessing for 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: Get armor 4/3/2 seconds when not taking damage in Hype Mode. Remove all armor when Hype Mode ends and recover 10% health for each stack of armor that disappears.
Royal Rumble Beowulf.png
"It's a beautiful day for a massacre!" - Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy) [Sekhmet based on his final form]
SA: Dancing Mad
SA1: Upon death, inflict hex and curse for 10/15/20 seconds.
SA2: Every 60/40/20 seconds, resurrect with 10% health and a permanent stack of enrage if Eliza is dead. Heal 20% health and get 15% meter for all blockbusters if Eliza is alive.
Martyr Mash Eliza.png
"I'm having such a good time, I'm having a brawl!" - Feng (One of Cerebella's friends)
SA: Feather Weight
SA1: When a throw is landed or broken, Cerebella gets three stacks of evade and immunity for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: Whenever an attack is evaded or does less than 3% damage, increase the damage of the next blockbuster used by Cerebella by 3/4/5%.
Fight of Fancy Cerebella.png
"Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark." - Ralsei (Deltarune) [Saw the influx of Deltarune palettes and I couldn't help myself.]
SA: Wishing Well
SA1: Blocked projectiles drain 1/1.5/2% health from the opponent and heal the teammate with the lowest amount of health.
SA2: If Peacock is alive when the enemy first uses a BB3, Peacock and her teammates get five stacks of blessing for 10/20/30 seconds.
Bleat Down Peacock.png
BONUS:
"Gonna take you for a ride." - The Magic School Bus [Requested by the Channel 0 Discord]
SA: Discovery Channeled
SA1: Blocking a hit has a 5/10/15% chance to give a random buff for ten seconds.
SA2: Do 50/75/100% more damage to blocking opponents when benefiting from three or more buffs.
Magic School Band Big Band.png

Terry's now in smash sodownload-1 (19).png download-2 (1).png download-3.png "Are you okay?"
SA:Fatal Fury
SA1:When under 25/35/50% of your health all blockbusters and special moves deal 50% more damage
SA2:When using a buffed blockbuster or special move 15/20/25% chance on hit to deal 5% of the opponents max health on the first hit

Couldn't choose which pose i liked so i made 3

Anyone else found it hilarious that Sakurai said they would not being including Mai because smash is for good boys and girls?This is why Skullgirls will never get into smash.

Anyone else found it hilarious that Sakurai said they would not being including Mai because smash is for good boys and girls?This is why Skullgirls will never get into smash.
Mai didn’t make it in specifically because one of Japan’s requirements for the lowest rating is that all female models must be turned upside-down to check for....well, you know....so Peacock as a Skullgirls rep actually stands a chance.