• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
ForgottenEliza.png
"I may have died, but that doesn't mean I can't return" - The Forgotten and The Soul (The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +)
SA Name: Switcheroo
SA1: While Sekhmet is active, gain 3/4/5 stacks of barrier and gain haste. When a barrier stack is removed, inflict a 7 bleed.
SA2: While not in Sekhmet, all basic attacks have a 10%/15%/20% chance to stun and drain 3% of the opponents HP.

DeliriumDouble.png
"Your life is coming to an end." - Delirium (The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+)
SA Name: Delirious
SA1: While double is the same element as the opponent and when the opponent gains a buff, double has a 30%/40%/50% chance to copy that same buff.
SA2: Also gain 1/2/3 of the same buff if the buff is can be stacked.

IvyFilia.png
"Come join me, my garden needs tending." - Posion Ivy (DC comics universe(Primarily Batman))
SA Name: Overgrown
SA1: When Filia lands a critical hit, disable opponent tag ins, special moves, and blockbusters for 3/4/5 seconds.
SA2: Inflict 1/2/3 stacks of bleed for 3 seconds when the opponent blocks a hit. Heal 0.2%/0.5%/1% HP per second while the opponent is suffering from bleed.

download.png
NitroPlus Blasterz: Muramasa

the hair I had it grey but it went yellow off the background

SA:
The Way Of The Sword - Grants ability to clear negative effects and change it for a random buff on hit 15%
Cob Webs - Bring all buffs to player and negative effects back to the player/opponent when 15 buffs or negative effects has been done in a match.

Part 2:

No ideas on SA but bit more associate range to the Nitroplus Blasterz character

Also included she does have eye colour.

download.png Eliza_RedVelvet.png

Last edited:
download (5).png

"Do you believe in magic?"

SA: Magic gaurd
SA1: when squigly has 2/1 wyrm charge(s) all debuffs that are gained will be removed and the opponent gain those debuffs, except doom and stun
SA2: 3 times per match When squigly drops below 30%/40%/50% hp gain heavy regen unflinching and 1 stack of armor for 10 seconds

Would be great for opponents who Rely on debuffs

Last edited:
Pristine Drumbeat.png

Pristine Drumbeat
Raiko Horikawa Eliza Variant - Air
Natural Diamond - 26.7k
“The beat of my drums will play on forever!”
SA: Thunder God's Anger
SA 1: When activating Sekhmet, while near an opponent inflict Power Surge and Slow for 10/12/15 seconds.
SA 2: When landing a Critical Hit with Sekhmet, have a 15% chance to inflict Stun for 4/5/6 seconds and gain Enraged every 1.5 seconds the opponent is stunned (will disappear when Sekhmet is recalled).

I have a lot more to post but I'll spread them out.
Also just to clarify 99% of my palettes reference Touhou characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
download - 2020-03-14T123024.324.png
"Wherever there is hope, there is most certainly despair."
Based on Junko Enoshima

download (10).png
"psssh...nothin personnel...kid..."
Based on Magi-chan Sonichu

download (4).png
"So I was, like, totally buggin'."
Based on Rosey Rosechu

Ahh, I am super excited to showcase my 2nd pack of skins I've gathered in the meantime staying home, Steven Universe themed as you may see sksks! I hope you like em + adding quotes and SA's (sorry that they are that lame)!!:oops:

lejupielāde (2).png
" Did you even wonder who I used to be?!" (reference from "Mirror Gem" / Lapis Lazuli debut look themed skin)
SA - Water shift
SA1 - Upon her death, 20% chance to inflict opponent with 3 random debuffs that stay permanent upon hit.
SA2 - Gains 3 stacks regeneration below 50% health and inflicts 3 stacks of bleed to opponent after expiration.

lejupielāde (14).png
"Now, I get to understand everything" (reference from "Volleyball" / Mega pearl themed skin)
SA - Unspoken truth
SA1 - While away from opponent, gains Precision and Enrage for 15/20 seconds
SA2 - Upon hit inflicts opponent with Slow for 15/20 seconds, gets permanent if the opponent doesn't inflict Critical damage in 10/15/20 seconds

lejupielāde (3).png
"I don't know what art is, but this is the best art I've ever seen!" (reference from "Bluebird" / Bluebird themed skin)
SA - Infernal jokes
SA1 - Far range attacks have 20% chance to inflict Stun and Curse for 20 seconds
SA2 - Close range attacks have 20% chance to apply 2 stacks of Regeneration and Enrage if above 50% health

lejupielāde (16).png
"Oh, what's this?" (reference from "Steven Universe: The Movie" / Garnet cotton candy look themed skin)
SA - Cotton love
SA1 - Being far away from opponent gains 3 stacks of Haste for 10 seconds
SA2 - Has 25% chance to gain Unflinching upon Critical hit

lejupielāde.png
"I knew it. I knew I couldn't be the only one!" (reference from "Together alone" / Lemon jade themed skin)
SA - Innocent minds
SA1 - Inflicts 2 stacks of Inverse polarity and Hex for 25 seconds if inflicted with Bleed or Stun
SA2 - 10% chance of gaining 5 stacks of Barrier and Final stand if below 10% health

Reactions: BallotBoxer
It's been a while! New card!

"I'm Ready! I'm Ready! (Spongebob Squarepants)

Signature Ability: Absorbing and Yellow
SA1: 20% chance to gain 2 stacks of armor and immunity for 10 seconds when recieving a hit that does 5% or more health,
SA2: When Benefiting from Armor, change all debuffs applied into stacks of regeneration

View attachment 8102

ksbflabfjbsdlvgbj I FREAKING LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Wish it was an actual skin tho- :oops::(
SA1 looks super dope even for our Spongebob sksksks

download - 2019-12-18T195844.878.png
"Poyo!"
Based on Kirby
Signature Ability: Sucks Being You
SA1: Gain a buff for 6/8/10 seconds when grabbing an opponent. The buff is determined by the opponent's element.
SA2: When transmuting, gain 1/2/3 stacks of a permanent buff based on the element transmuted to. The buff disappears when transmuting to a different element.

New here so, hello! Sorry if the colors are terrible.
Bleeding Fury.png

" Sorry, darling, but it's in my nature to burn."

Based on Lio Fotia from "Promare".
Signature Ability: Bleeding Burn
SA1: Starts off with 2 stacks of Armor and Bleed at full health, buffs are removed when Eliza reaches 75% health.
SA2: Gains 5 stacks of Enrage upon 25% health, gives 10 seconds of Regeneration to remaining teammates upon defeat.

download - 2019-12-29T184617.841.png
"Why couldn't Satan have made me less beautiful?"
Based on Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way from the infamous fanfic My Immortal
Signature Ability: Wrist Slitting
SA1: Lose 10/8/5% of remaining health when using a blockbuster but gain Heavy Regen for 5 seconds. If Squigly is already benefiting from Heavy Regen, gain Regen for 5 seconds insetad.
SA2: Once per match, when reaching below 25% health, gain 5 stacks of Regen for 5/9/12 seconds.

There already exists a player based in Alucard from helsing... so here's one based on Alucard from Castlevania

"In the name of my mother, I will defeat you again!" (Alucard from Castlevania Symphony of the Night)

Cursed Heir.png

Signature Ability: Dark Metamorphosis
SA1: Spawned tears have a 50% chance to inflict a stack of bleed for 7 seconds, if it stacks up to 5, inflict heavy bleed for 7 seconds
SA2: Recover 75% of the damage inflicted to an opponent afflicted with bleed or heavy bleed

Eternal Nightmare.png

Eternal Nightmare
Doremy Sweet Peacock Variant - Dark
Natural Diamond - 25.9k
“This nightmare is only the beginning!”
SA: Bad Dreams
SA 1: Projectiles have a chance to inflict Nightmare for 10/12/15 seconds.
SA 2: While near an opponent suffering from Nightmare heal 1%/2%/3% and gain 2% Blockbuster meter every second.
Nightmare: Greater chance to receive debuffs and less chance to gain buffs. Special moves will also deal more damage. (can’t be inflicted while benefiting from Blessing) (not stackable)

3rd custom skin & card set I made consist now
not only with Steven Universe references
but also more cuz I was bored HELP! Hope u
like these skins :oops: (gold fighter pack hhh)
Take care ya all in times like these ~

lejupielāde (4).png
(Obsidian fusion inspired skin (she has no quote cause she doesn't speak lmao))
SA - Boiling feet

lejupielāde (14).png
"Make new friends, not enemies!" (Amino app icon inspired skin)
SA - Friendly replika

lejupielāde (92).png
"I don't SNOW about this" (Snowflake obsidian inspired skin + her quote from SU)
SA - Snow stage

lejupielāde (34).png

"The others are like animals, but I am very aware" (The puppet inspired skin + quote from FNAFUCN)
SA - String attached

lejupielāde (66).png
"Well, sometimes, you need that special someone to remind you that you're so much more..." (Steg inspired skin + quote from SUTM)
SA - Independent together

lejupielāde.png
"I may be missing my face, but even I could see you stalk." (Withered bonnie inspired skin + quote from FNAFUCN)
SA - Out of order