• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
LibertyPrimeRobo.png
"Probability of mission hindrance: zero percent!" - Liberty Prime(Fallout 3 and Fallout 4)
SA Name: Annihilation
SA1: Energy-based attacks inflict DEATH MARK for 10/15/20 seconds. Once DEATH MARK is removed, inflict FATIGUE for 10 seconds..
SA2: When Robo-fortune or the opponent uses a blockbuster, inflict BLOCKBUSTER DISABLE and ARMOR BREAK. Special moves recharge instantly when using a blockbuster.

EggDouble.png
"Which one came first, the chicken or the egg?" - Egg Whites and Egg Yolk
SA Name: Scrambled
SA1: When Double's health goes below 25%/35%/50%, gain 5 permanent BARRIER and gain permanent IMMUNITY.
SA2: If Double is not at an elemental disadvantage, gain 1/2/3 permanent MIASMA and 1 permanent armor.

WeissParasoul.png
"I'm more than a name!" - Weiss Schnee(RWBY)
SA Name: Glyphs
SA1: Parasoul has a 25%/50%/75% chance to inflict 2 SLOW for 15 seconds upon spawning a tear. Once a tear expires, inflict 2 WITHER.
SA2: If the opponent's blockbuster meter is below 5%/10%/15%, inflict permanent HEAVY BLEED and CRIPPLE.

Impenetrable Defenses.png

Impenetrable Defenses
Kaede Honjou (Maple) Big Band Variant - Elementaless
Natural Diamond - 28.3k
“I’ve maxed out vitality so I wouldn’t get hurt ever again!”
SA: Devour
SA 1: Start off with 5 stacks of Armor (that can only be removed with critical hits) and have a 50%/35%/25% chance when hit with a critical hit to remove on stack of Armor.
SA 2: While benefiting from Armor, when hit by an attack heal 100%/125%/150% of the damage dealt.

Immortal Smoke.png

Immortal Smoke
Fujiwara no Mokou Filia Variant - Fire Element
Natural Diamond - 26k
“Slowly burn from my immortal flames!”
SA: Phoenix Rebirth
SA 1: Upon death, resurrect with 50% HP and inflict 5 stacks of Burning for 10/12/15 seconds (once per match).
SA 2: While an opponent is suffering from Burning, gain 2%/3%/5% meter every second.
Burning (have a flame as a picture): Decreased attack by 5% and deals 1% hp every second (removable with Regen/Heavy Regen or being inflicted with Freezing) (once the timer runs out remove all scratch damage) (stackable)

Warning, a lot of images cause I didn't have really much to do today

Hi everyone! And happy April Fool's Day, I hope everyone is coping well with the state of the world

As a way for me to cope, I decided to make custom cards of a bunch of my OCs to feel better. I got a little shy showing character refs, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Bottom line you hopefully get some puns in fhsjkfh

These are my personal favorite palettes I managed to get:
Jennifer.png

SLIMEBORG ELIZA - Jennifer

Jilly_Bean.png

NINE LIVES MS. FORTUNE - Jilly Bean

Gryph.png

DECEASED AND DESIST SQUIGLY - Gryph Alzee

Sur.png

VETERAN HOSPITABLE VALENTINE - Sur

Achara.png

PINHEAD BIG BAND - Achara (Pin Queen)

And here's more characters, then even more refs in there, just cause I don't wanna crowd with this post too much you know? ;^^
Marcus.png

CHOSEN SOME BEOWULF - Marcus

Maya.png

NOGGIN NUKER PEACOCK - Maya

Yuni.png

GREAT UNIFIER PAINWHEEL - Yuni Fujisaki

Amber.png

AMBERLANCE CEREBELLA - Amber

Scarred_Jilly_Bean.png

SOURPUSS MS. FORTUNE - Jilly Bean (Lemon scars)

Jane_Doe.png

PLAIN JANE DOUBLE - Agent Ouroboros (Jane Doe, Maskless)

Bow_Botella.png

OVERBOARD FUKUA - Bow Botella

Judy_Witch.png

CROWNED PARASOUL - Judy Witch

Paltinum.png

MAIDEN IN DESTRESS ROBO-FORTUNE - Paltinum

And bits and pieces from the colors I really liked:
Double_HeartOfDarkness.png
BigBand_ResonantEvil.png
Squigly_DeadOfWinter.png
Squigly_BB1_DaisyPusher.png
Eliza_BloodyValentine.png
Eliza_LapisLuxury.png
Eliza_Revamped.png
Eliza_SM7_ThroneOfIsis.png
Beowulf_SM8_HurtingHurdle.png
Peacock_FreezeFrame.png
MsFortune_SM3_Taunt.png
MsFortune_SM5_ElGato.png
MsFortune_MeowAndFurever.png
RoboFortune_SMX_HeadDroneHardware_Launch.png
Valentine_SurgeonGeneral.png
Painwheel_Buzzkill.png

Thanks for lookin and hope you have a good day everyone!

Reactions: cappatacus
Here's some more palettes that I've worked on. Been making too much recently due to being bored at home because of the quarantine.
Shrine Maiden.png
Shrine Maiden Parasoul - Reimu Hakurei
Ordinary Magician.png
Ordinary Magician Peacock - Marisa Kirisame
Power Seeking Ogre.png
Power Seeking Ogre Cerebella - Suika Ibuki
Sparrow's Song.png
Sparrow's Song Squigly - Mystia Lorelei
Beast Ruler.png
Beast Ruler Cerebella - Saki Kurokoma
Loyal Undead.png
Loyal Undead Squigly - Yoshika Miyako
Invisible Girl.png
Invisible Girl Eliza - Sana Futaba

DoubleTapBigBand.png
""Cowboys can't shoot slow" - Double Tap(Call of Duty)
SA Name: Two point 0
SA1: While below 25%/35%/50% HP, hits deal 100% damage.
SA2: While above 50%/35%/25% HP, gain haste and 1 stack of Miasma.

PHDBigBand.png
"When you dive to prone, it's gonna shake ya to the bone" - PHD Flopper(Call of Duty)
SA Name: Flop
SA1: When knocked down, deal damage equal to 25%/35%/50% of big band's attack stat and inflict a 10 second special move disable.
SA2: Big Band is immune to drain. 5/10/15% chance when damaged a 3 second Miasma

KingCandyPeacock.png
"TURBO TASTIC" - King Candy(Wreck-it-Ralph)
SA Name: Going Turbo
SA1: Projectiles have a 10%/20%/30% chance to steal opponent buffs and inflict a 15 second fatigue.
SA2: Gain Permanent haste and 3/4/5 evasion stacks when either peacock or the opponent go below 75% HP. Remove the haste and replace it with 3 stacks of enrage if a teammate dies.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
more cards because quarantine

tod.png
"I don't want to see you dance, I want to see you work!"

dopi.png

"Wow! How lucky, there's a phone here!"

kuhnif.png
"All that remains is the end, where you will perish."

First time. Disclaimer: have not checked the whole thread so if i made something that's already done, sorry

I'm not ready to give up, just yet!

download (2).png

Wait, hold up. Are we gettin' paid for this?

IMG_20200410_180440_322.png

Careful, you only have one life left.
download.png

I didn't see this card, but I'm hoping that this makes it in the game someday-- especially since there's already one of Seuss' references in here-- and I thought this would be just perfect for Peacock (paired with two alternate titles and poses because I couldn't decide!)! This is inspired by the Onceler from 2011's The Lorax.

download (1).png
download.png

"How bad can I possibly be?"

SA: Biggerer and Biggerer

I used the Hammer pose for the first one because I wanted to use something that most imitated the swinging of an axe, but if I had a choice I'd definitely use the guitar pose so that it's more accurate to the Onceler:

EDIT: Added the projectiles / specials in the spoiler!

Peacock_SM9_Burst.png
Peacock_SM8_Snapback.png
Peacock_SM6_George_AirShow.png
Peacock_SM4_George_Walk.png
Peacock_SM2_BANG.png
Peacock_SM1_Taunt.png
Peacock_Portrait.png
Peacock_BB7_T3_DeadlyAirport.png
Peacock_BB6_T1_ImpendingDoom.png
Peacock_BB5_T1_ArgusAgony.png
Peacock_BB4_T2_Bandwagon.png
Peacock_BB2_T3_Goodfellows.png
Peacock_BB1_T2_LonesomeLenny.png
Peacock_DreamCatcher.png

EDIT #2: I accidentally misspelled "Principle" in this context, so just pretend that it's "Principle" instead of "Principal".

Last edited:
I made all 5 of the Quintuplets... of course as Filia. Not creative with the names though but I tried.

Ichika Nakano
Composed Idiot.png
Yotsuba Nakano
Easygoing Idiot.png
Nino Nakano
Rebellious Idiot.png
Miku Nakano
Silent Idiot.png
Itsuki Nakano
Straight-Laced Idiot.png

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Made two more! <: I tried to edit them into my original post but I kept getting an error for some reason. But anyway, these are based off Mario and Peach from the Super Mario Bros. franchise!

download.png download (1).png

"Wahoo!" / "Let's-a go!"

SA: Jump Up, Superstar / Coin Collector

--

"Oh, peachy!"

SA: Toadstool

Since I can finally do my Fukua palettes, I can finally do a Hecatia Lapislazuli palette.

Hell Goddess
Hecatia Lapislazuli Fukua Variant - Fire, Water, and Light
Natural Diamond - 27.4k
“Which body do you want to be defeated by: Earth, Moon, or Otherworld?”
SA: Triple Threat
SA 1: When using a clone, changing the Element to either Fire, Water or Light (will go in that order depending on where you start from and your palette will change with your element) and the longer it stays out increases the damage dealt by 1%/2%/3% every 0.5 seconds.
SA 2: While a clone is on standby, all projectiles (not including the clone) are Unblockable and will inflict Armor Break for 10/12/15 seconds.

The clone will show what your next Element will be next and you can't change elements within a 5 second period after using a clone.
Hell Goddess (Otherworld Body).png
Fukua_SM6_ForeverAClone.png
Hell Goddess (Earth Body).png
Hell Goddess (Moon Body).png
I did my best with these 3 palettes even though they came from the same person. Hope you liked it!

Reactions: rexturtle1120
"The Zombies, they're coming." -Generic Coneheads | Plants VS. Zombies
Conehead Squigly Card.png
Signature Ability: Roadblock
SA1 - For every 6/4/2 seconds spent far away from an opponent, Squigly gains one stack of permanent Armor. One stack of Squigly's Armor is removed upon being struck by a close ranged critical hit.
SA2 - Upon being struck by a close ranged critical hit, Squigly is granted one stack of Miasma and Thorns for 6/9/12 seconds for each stack of Armor removed.

"THEIR DEFENSES ARE BROKEN! LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!" -Megatron | Transformers: The Movie
Megatron Robo-Fortune Card.png
Signature Ability: Fight AND Flight
SA1 - Robo-Fortune inflicts one stack of Armor Break for 5/7/9 seconds when striking a foe who is using a dash attack.
SA2 - Upon launching an opponent into the air, Robo-Fortune converts any and all stacks of Armor Break on opponents into corresponding stacks of Bleed for 10/13/16 seconds.

[FERAL HOWLING] - Zinogre | Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Zinogre Fukua Card.png
Signature Ability: Blue Bolt
SA1 - Upon striking an opponent from far away, Fukua has a 50/60/70% chance to inflict one stack of Cripple and Slow for 6/7/8 seconds.
SA2 - On every 16/13/10th hit of a combo, Fukua has a 20/35/50% chance to inflict Stun on her opponents for 4 seconds.

Last edited:
Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Attachments

• descarga.png
    descarga.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 15
  • descarga (3).png
    descarga (3).png
    207 KB · Views: 14
  • descarga (2).png
    descarga (2).png
    192 KB · Views: 13