• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
download.png

I could not get a good name for this but the point of this is to make it look like the old detective movies. Yes Treble Maker exists but I think its a bit too bright.

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
Also made a Peacock version of it to match Big Band.

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    208.8 KB · Views: 17
So... I'm kinda new to this custom card, but I manage to figure out what I'm doing and have my result:
View attachment 11150
The picture could load in properly and it came out In statics, but the variation name is: The Demonic Angel, and she is a rare dark diamond fighter. Her character is base on Alice angel from BATIM (Bendy and the ink machine):
Screenshot_20200814-152340.png

Attachments

• Filia_BadHairDay (1).png
    Filia_BadHairDay (1).png
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
im hyperfixiating on sonic again lolol so i decided to make some palettes of my favorite characters (except i didnt put silver or shadow cos theres already a shadow one and i forgot silver last minute)
cd-mew robofortune.png
CD-MEW ROBO FORTUNE - Metal Sonic
"Strange, isn't it?"
rosy red cerebella.png
ROSY RED CEREBELLA - Amy Rose (w/ Vice-Versa as her PikoPiko Hammer)
"I hate it when they leave me behind!"
anti-versal fukua.png
ANTI-VERSAL FUKUA - Scourge the Hedgehog
"Hail to the queen, baby!"

Anyone think that for like an anniversary, Skullgirls will pick 3 to 5 fan palettes that will be IN the game for a limited time?

Reactions: Jaggie
So, I manage to create more character for BATIM and with the characters:
upload_2020-8-27_11-10-43.png
"I can hear calling to me! Let the Pain begin!"
S.A.: Let the Sacrifice Begin
S.A. 1: If the opponent hit you with a tier 3 blockbuster that is a fatal blow, all of your teammates gain permanent enrage for the rest of the round.
S.A. 2: If painwheel defeat an opponent with a blockbuster, she gain haste and enrage for 7 seconds.
Based on Sammy Lawrence:
Screenshot_20200827-110254.png
S.A. 1: When you hit a 10 hit combo, you gain 10/15/25 % blockbuster meter.
S.A. 2: if opponent hit you with 15 hit combo, they suffer cripple for 3/7/12 second.
Base on the different alice.
S.A.1: 15/20/35% when dashing, I'll unblocking the opponent guard.
S.A. 2: if a blockbuster is full, you gain Regan for 10 second.
Base on the Projectionist:
Screenshot_20200724-193346.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-27_11-36-36.png
    upload_2020-8-27_11-36-36.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Made one with an idea from Rob Zombies song "Living Dead Girl".

I think its pretty obvious that I'm a fan of old black and white aesthetic.

Attachments

• download (3).png
    download (3).png
    207.5 KB · Views: 12
hi !! im a bit new here, but i wanted to show a variant ive just made :d
robofortune-killerrobot.png
Killer Robot - Robo-Fortune! A diamond light variant.
"I'll make your last living moments... ABSOLUTELY beautiful!"
vdSBZIB

upload_2020-9-7_12-44-48.png
"Your about to meet a terrible faith!"
Signature Ability: Final Hour's
S.A. 1: When a opponent defeats painwheel with a tier 3 blockbuster, inflict Doom for 15/13/10 seconds.
S.A. 2: If your teammates defeat a opponent near painwheel body, resurrect with 10/15/25% health back.
Photo:
upload_2020-9-7_12-52-5.png

another robo-fortune!
robofortune-blueedition.png
Blue Edition - Robo-Fortune! A dark gold variant.
"It all started 53 years ago, back when I was a fully grown little robot."

Five-minute job, the palette had way more elements than I had expected, and Tails (from Sonic the Hedgehog) is only four colors anyway. I couldn't find Painwheel's hover among the art though, which would have been perfect for a Tails's variant. : (

Also it wouldn't allow anything longer than "Painwhe" so I had to screenshot it while typing the name before it got underlined
08DDF980-A857-4A68-A8CB-32957C2BF357.jpeg

Is there some legal reason Minette etc aren't among the card and palette creator templates? I had a great idea for Minette but I have no idea how to Photoshop or anything similar.

I know this is a custom card thread but oh well

So since I still think Minette should be added I've come up with a few ideas. I forgot how fun it is to create fighters; I did this a couple times on the MCoC subreddit.

MINETTE (So frickin adorable!)

Character Ability (first node on SA skill tree branch):
Call of Cthulhu: Opponents idle 50% less long before automatically moving closer.
Marquee Ability 1: Every 5 seconds the opponent spends blocking at a certain distance inflicts a 3-second Slow, 5 stacks become a 5-second Cripple. Block time is cumulative, ie intervening idling is ignored.
Marquee Ability 2: Every 5 seconds the opponent spends blocking closer than a certain distance lowers defense by 3% for 10 seconds (max 5 stacks). Timer starts when no longer blocking. Block time is cumulative.

Variant: Siren
Gold Water, Borderlands 2 Maya variant
https://1uponu.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/borderlands-2-maya-profile-001.jpg
SAa: All basic attacks have a 5% chance to inflict Death Mark, Armor Break, Heal Block or drain BB meter for 10 seconds. Only one effect can be active at a time and each effect can only be activated twice per fight.
SAb: If all four effects have been activated twice each, Minette's next BB will place a permanent Curse on the opponent. Tagouts will not remove the Curse.

Variant: No Mere Maid
Silver Air; Aquaman Mera variant
https://i0.wp.com/www.itsalltrue.net/reviews/dcdimages/2011/mer01.JPG?w=728
*Hidden Variable if you use this I BEG you not to turn this into a Little Mermaid variant. NO LIGHT PURPLE APRON, KEEP IT GREEN! I want the variant name to remain a DOUBLE PUN ("mere", "Mera" ; "mere maid", "mermaid")*
SAa: When an ally is defeated, Minette gains Enrage (Red Lantern reference) that lasts until either she loses 50% of current health or an opponent is defeated. Tagout removes Enrage but Outtakes do not. If an ally is revived, Minette loses Enrage.
SAb: Enrage stacks (max 2). Minette loses one stack per 25% of current health lost and/or per opponent defeated while Enrage is active. If an ally is revived both stacks disappear. If an allied Ms. Fortune is defeated, Minette automatically gains two stacks even if no other ally has been defeated.

Last edited:
Peacock variant ideas:

Cannon Dwarf, in reference to her cannon and height, plus a Legend of Zelda reference. I know Tres Chic is already one but if Marvel gets Wrestler X, Ms Trial, Nyanotech and Myst-Matched, a second Zelda variant won't hurt. I am hoping for a Princess Zelda variant for Annie though.

Black Windows, in reference to her blindness; obviously, a Black Widow theme.

Hello, since Annie is going to be added in the game... I made a custom palette hehehhe.

This One is Little Red Riding Hood.
Annie_Test2.png
Her Abilities:

"You know I killed the wolf right?"

The Wolf Is Coming
SA1: Grabbing a dashing opponent grants you 1/2/3 stacks of EVASION(s) and inflict CRIPPLE and ARMOR BREAK the opponent for 7/14/21 seconds.

SA2: If landed a Critical Hit while 4/3/2 EVASIONS is still active, reset the opponents Special Move(s) and Blockbuster(s) back to 0%.

Next one is Snow White.
Annie_Test2 (1).png
Her Abilities:

"White as Snow."

Your Wish Will Come True
SA1: Once per match, If you were the first one to drop 50/60/70% Health. Inflict STUN and 2 random debuff (except DOOM) for 5 seconds and opponent suffers 2 random debuffs (except STUN and DOOM) for 10 seconds in every 20 seconds.

SA2: Once per match, If the opponent is the first one to drop below 50/60/70% Health you will gain 2/3 Random Buffs for 8/10 seconds in every 20 seconds until the match ends. (Also You are Immune to HEX.)

Final One is Obviously Marie.
Annie_Test2 (3).png