• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Hello!
Back yet again, with more palette goodess!

Beowulf_NumberOne.png
In-spectator

“You’ll need more than some daft charge to save your hide!”

Peanut gallery
SA1: While beowulf is alive and in reserve teamates gain regen and opponents suffer bleed for 10 seconds every 15 seconds.

SA2: When Beowulf intercepts or suffers a charge attack, there’s a 50% chance to boost attack power by 50% until the next charge attack is used.

This one is based on Inspector Chelmy from the Professor Layton games. I think he fits Beowulf well enough. Might get me to actually use beo for more than story mode. Chelmy is an inspector so I came up with a pun, I used peanut gallery to coincide wjtb the spectator name. Chelmy makes some snide comments in the game so I guess it still works. The quote I chose came from Chelmy and when thinking up the SA I noticed the word charge and I thought why not do something with that. I think I’ve come up with somthing unique, but fair.

Parasoul_ShadowOps.png
Maniac Maiden

“sometimes to save the world, you gotta push a few old ladies down the stairs”

Point and Flick
SA1: When parasoul competes a dash attack, inflict heavy bleed for 12 seconds.

SA2: Tear attacks deal 30% extra damage when the opponent is suffering bleed.

This one is based on Bernard and green tentacle from Maniac mansion, as well as Day of the Tentacle. Trying to go back to the basics with this one, I forget that not Every SA has to be a dialogue wall. Some of the best fighters are those with the shortest SAs. Wanted to make parasoul a Bernard pallete as she’s the only fighter with glasses, krieg jsut so happed to be a perfect candidate for green tentacle, all that’s left is to make hoagie and I’ll comple the Day of the tentacle trio!

Painwheel_Buzzkill.png
Shy Gal

“Shy guys finish last!”

Masked Intentions
SA1: When launching the opponent in the air, both fighters receive barrier for 15 seconds.

SA2: 15% chance to convert 1 of the opponents buffs into slow for 15 seconds on hit. At five stacks of slow40% chance the opponent suffers a 30 second doom.

Based on shy guy from the Mario series, obviously! I just thought the colors would be nice, the wheel part could be one of those “fuzzys” that make yoshi trip out. The quote come from paparrmarip the oragami king and I think it’s a pretty clever play on the old trope. The idea behind this SA is something to make painwheel last longer but also seemingly make her opponent last longer. It proves to all be a facade when it is revealed that painwheel is using this technique to bring her opponent to doom.

Peacock_FreezeFrame.png
Curious Kook
“You don’t give a monkey a latte!”

Yellow bellied
SA1: If peacock has more health than the opponent, suffering hits will refect 75% of all damage.
SA2: Tagging out and waiting 30 seconds with grant peacock 5 stacks of enrage for 15 seconds on tagin.

Based on the man in the yellow hat from curious GeorgeSurprisingly I couldn’t think of a single curious George quote that was particularly memorable, so here’s a random one I thought was funny and kook like. I wanted the SA to be based around the idea of being yellow. It’s good to stick it out for a while, but Somtimes your better off just running away.

That’s all for now, but I’ll be back soon! Any suggestions, I’ll happily make some palletes for those lazy folk who just can’t be bothered. If not, see ya later!

Hello! I’ve stopped by to say hello and I l brought some custom palettes with me! And some SA’s that sort of relate to the charecters, but are mostly just walls of text. Anyway!

Squigly_PlotTwisted.png
Incorporeal Cantor

“Feel free to be overwhelmed by my beauty!”

Outta Sight
SA1: When activating when tail at 2 dragon charge, gain invincibility for 7 seconds. Squiggly is also afflicted with immobile for 6 seconds.

SA2: When squiggly is suffering at least three debuffs, melee attacks do only 2% damage of squiggles overall Health.

Heres lady bow from the Paper Mario games. Leviathan is lady bows ribbon, and squigglys hands are lady bows fan. I think it’s called a folding fan(?), somthing you use to cool yourself down, not a person whose fond of you. The idea behind her SA1 is much like her powers in the game, you can go “invisible” but you can’t move. The SA2 is it’s own thing.

Cerebella_Headstrong.png
Objectionable Act

“You are not just the clown, you are the entire circus”

Updated Autopsy

SA1: Cerebella starts the match with 2 stacks of thorns for 15 seconds and one stack of blessing.

SA2: Every 40 seconds, If Cerebella still has blessing, inflict 2 stacks of bleed and wither on the opponent for 15 seconds. If not gain 1 stack of blessing.

Based on miles edgeworth from ace attorney. Sorry I couldn’t think of a name and it’s probably too long to fit in one of the cars boxes, I worked which fighter has the longest name? I think Cerebella asctuslly goes pretty well with edgeworths colors, and the outfit kinda matches too. You know where the quotes from. The SA is based on adding to an already existing entity, just like an updated autopsy report! If you’ve played an ace attorney game you know exactly what I mean. Ugh, and he gets away with it every time!

BigBand_Beatbox.png
Chron-o-matic

“if you flip the word refrigerator on its side it actually spells….”

Heal Beam
SA1: When the opponent is far away, heal all teammates by 2% health every second.

SA2: for every 25% health b there is a 20% chance that all attacks will be unblockable. (Aka 100% health = 80% chance and so on)

Based on robo from chronotrigger. I knew I should have gone with robofortune! But just because she is a robot, doesn’t mean every single robot charecter has the be a robofortune fighter. In this case robo matches big bands body type, but didn’t really transfer that well. No matter, it’s the thought that counts, right? I was lazy again with the name. The quote comes from
Nin10doh. Remember those? Good times.

RoboFortune_Purrminator.png
Micro Aggressor
“All thanks to my, magnetic moves”

Artificial tears
SA1: Every 10 seconds gain regen for two seconds. Regen becomes permanent if robofortune has a blockbuster charged. Regen stops gaining after the first stack.

SA2: if Robofourtune doesn’t use a blockbuster after 20 seconds, remove all buffs from the field and reduce all meter by 40%. If robofortune does use a blockbuster 15% chance to inflict a 10 second doom on the opponent. 25% chance against water fighters.

I bet nobodyguess this one, I probably wouldn’t. It’s doctor crygor from warioware. Based on his original color scheme. While I don’t think dr.crygor would translate well to any fighter, I do think his color scheme looks amazing on robofortune. Name is okay, trying to refrence microgames.

MsFortune_WindStalker.png
Fatal Fashionista
“The word ends with mew!”

Fusion
SA1: When either fighter completes 16 combo hits gain 1 stack of barrier.

SA2: At three stacks of barrier using a bb3 will instantly remove 30% of the opponent’s health. Barrier stacks are removed and given back as health to Ms. fortune

This one is Shiki from The word ends with you. I think this pme would look better if ms.Fourtune wasn’t scowling, but this is the best picture of her that shows off her body. And shiki has a very silmilar body style to Ms.Fortune. If you haven’t played TWEWY, do it. You won’t regret it. The SA is similar to the fusion attacks in twewy where you need a certain amount of “attacks” and then your able to execute a deadly attack whilst also
Healing yourself.

Peacock_Rerun.png
Say Uncle!
“Might solve a mystery, or rewrite history”

Good luck tales

SA1: Gain 2 stacks of precision every 5 hits suffered. Remove all debuffs every 10 seconds if at 3 Precision stacks or more

SA2: Critical hits have a 50% chance to grant final stand or immunity for 6 seconds. Precision hits also grant enrage for 12 seconds.

This one should be easy, it’s great Uncle Scrooge from Duck tales! I’m proud of everything, SA is based on being lucky! Just as the great uncle was. I think the colors go great and could see this being a real palette as duck tales is mighty popular. Peacock is wearing Scrooge’s outfit from the show, not the comics. I know the comics came fist, but the shows outfit is frankly much better and has more variety. Sorry, not sorry!

Welp I’m pooped, hopefully I’ll see you again sometime soon. But I’ve totally depleted my backlog of custom palletes, so maybe not.

Well, my last work, or rather, it all started with it. I did not use ready-made templates that I simply repainted, as was the case in the previous ones. this card includes 3 characters at once.

Sakura Haruna from Naruto Hurricane Chronicles (you can understand by the cut hair and ribbon) +
02 from Cute in Franks (the whole costume is a reference to her) +
Rose from Stephen's universe ( the sword is exactly like she had)
CBR.pngCBW.png

EvAt_awXIAQ1bkf.pngETVEW6AUMAEowEK.jpg7471ad2d423a168c5e6c3777dde5fb1a.png

"Don’t think so…Gigantic!"
Blaze Devil.png
Iron_Tager_(Centralfiction,_Character_Select_Artwork).png

"Everything is Awesome"
Builder Genius.png
NEWEmmet.png

"L-Listen to me!"
Trolling Cutter.png
Cutman_2.jpg

i've made some cards based on the new palettes. sorry about the low quality, they're cut from YT screenshots.
DBEAE902-BF07-4FE1-A1AE-1CCC93D4A323.png5A24DEFD-0615-4D8A-AC2D-43D58D0A39CA.pngD7489B9A-7E00-4218-AFD5-F345B3E64732.png
(im not quite sure how to format these so sorry if it looks strange.)

Last edited:
Hello! Got some new stuff for ya, can you guess who’s who?

BigBand_Bassline.png
Seasoned So
“When they get a taste of this , I'll be the hottest chef in town!”

Leftovers
SA1: If the pervious fighter has any buffs when bigband tags in, gain 15% blockbuster meter per buff.

SA2: If bigband has a full blockbuster meter, 15% chance to inflict slow and heavy bleed on hit.

It’s chef Kawasaki from Kirby! It’s not the smoothest translation, but I think most people get the point. The SA is based around the fact that so many buffs go to waste when tagging out, whether it’s because of low health or an outtake, that I feel there should be a way to still benfrom those squandered buffs.

Eliza_InDenile 2.png
Definite Karma

“Foolish fool who foolishly dreams of foolish dreams”

Whiplash
SA1: Getting hit has a 15% chance to inflict a random debuff on the opponent for 10 seconds.

SA2: Every 20 seconds if the opponent is suffering cripple or armor break, they suffer
20% of their MAX health.

Introducing Fransizka Von Karma from the ace attorney series. I really think her demeanor and hair go great with Eliza. The rest of the outfit? Eh, could be better. Now I know Eliza’s AI sucks, so I centered the SA around getting hit. But be careful, hitter around to much and your liable to get yourself in trouble. Whiplash!

Beowulf_HypeMan.png
Dream Destroyer
“Hey baby, say goodnight!”

Punch-In
SA1: Beowulf tags in with 3 stacks of enrage for 15 seconds.

SA2: When dealing more than 1health, 15% chance to instantly KO the opponent.

Mr.Sandman from Punchout. Not to be confused with Mr.dream. I know boxing is totally different from wrestling, but I think the palette works well enough. One of the few I could actually see being real. And what lovely cinco de Mayo colors!

Filia_BadHairDay.png
Teen earth

“Only the strong will survive”

Evolution
SA1: Every critical hit has a 50% chance to permanently increase defense by 3%

SA2: Using a tier 2 or 3 blockbuster removes all defense bonuses and grants a 10% attack bonus for every 3% defense bonus for 15 seconds.

Gaia from EVO search for Eden. Now I know you haven’t heard of that game! It’s a great game, but really really hard. The name is inspired from Mother Earth, obviously! SA was my attempt at some sort of evolution, ended weird but I’m content with it.

That’s all for now, see ya soon!

Just casually dropping off some Castlevania references.
annie_knight_magician.png
Annie_SM7_Reentry.png
Knight Magician is basically a Charlotte Aulin reference, a magical girl from Portrait of Ruin, with Sagan as Sypha Belnaldes, the original Castlevania magical girl.

SA Idea: Ancient Magic
-When activating full Star Power, gain permanent Enrage and Precision. Buffs are removed when Star Power is turned off.
-Projectiles have a 10/13/15% chance to inflict Stun for 4 seconds on hit during Star Power.
beowulf_demon_killer.png
Beowulf_SM1_Outtake.pngBeowulf_SM2_Burst.png
Demon Killer is also from Portrait of Ruin and references Jonathan Morris, Charlotte's partner.

SA Idea: Evil Slayer
-During Hype Mode, deal 40/50/60% bonus damage to Dark Element fighters.
-Gain 1 stack of Blessing and Armor for every 8th/7th/6th combo hit suffered.
219375318_653598602264548_8759252839672101497_n.png

Double_SM7_FleshStep.pngDouble_SM6_CiliaSlide.png
Hemoglofiend is a reference to Count Dracula himself, specifically the iteration from Symphony of The Night.

SA Idea: Vampires Suck!
-10/15/20% of damage inflicted is regained as health and hits inflict Bleed for 3 seconds.
-When breaking a throw, gain 1 stack of Evasion for 4/5/6 seconds.
240435546_543371573446413_3072333181878836664_n.png

219073191_2891630921089574_8911422587689437794_n.png
240156726_208348817847570_4453878145433816661_n.png

Cool and Justified is a reference to the underrated Juste Belmont from the equally underrated Harmony of Dissonance. The Black Egrets soldiers are a reference to Maxim Kischine (if i can make their pants be a desaturated dark green).

SA Idea: Offense and Defense
-When far away from the opponent for 2 seconds, gain 2/3/4 seconds of Invincible and Unflinching.
-When an enemy is near a tear, inflict a debuff based on the enemy's element.
--Immobilize for Air, Cripple for Fire, Hex for Dark, Inverse Polarity for Light, Curse for Neutral, and Armor Break for Water.
squigly_shanoa_2.png
218688828_503045297653365_364085839121223903_n.png
Squigly_BB1_DaisyPusher.png

Ecclesian Vessel is a reference to Shanoa from Order of Ecclesia with Leviathan as Shanoa's iconic crimson sword.

SA Idea: Glyph Wisdom
-When near an opponent with buffs, copy the buffs (just the buff themselves and their duration, not the number of stacks) and gain 5/10/15% blockbuster meter for every buff copied.
-Every time an enemy enters your side of the stage, give the enemy 2/3/4 seconds of Enrage.
filia_venus_weed.png
221293850_1171988673286828_9218082170988716810_n.png

Thorned Venus is a reference to Venus Weeds, AKA Alure Une, which are found throughout the Castlevania franchise.

SA Idea: Alluring Trap
-Every time Filia is near an opponent suffering from Bleed, gain 1/2/3 stacks Miasma.
-When defeated, teammates tag-in with 1/2/3 stacks of Thorns for 6 seconds.
225043513_1737802093077186_6284566108241872867_n.png

239692717_580503853315687_528739669665800825_n.png

Heart of Steel is a reference to the last (or most recent) descendant of the Belmonts, Julius, who was introduced in Aria of Sorrow.

SA Idea: Aria of Determination
-Once per match, when dropping below 30/40/50% health, remove all debuffs and gain Haste for 6/8/10 seconds.
-Every time Big Band gains a buff also gain 1/2/3 stacks of Regen for 5 seconds.
On an unrelated note, I hope the devs can manage to bring Michiru Yamane back in the future since there are more characters after Umbrella, which means the need for more music.

Last edited:
I take back what I said. Have another Castlevania reference and yes I'm giving the devs ideas for Halloween. Maybe a Spooky Relic where all the fighters are new. 😏
239630606_691316845159882_4229841986427693116_n.png

240395481_1244449846068894_2788004892116650367_n.png
239871310_171450975092965_5406678460609426313_n.png

Mirror Doppel is a reference to the Kyoma Demon (lit. Mirror Demon) exclusively found in Aria of Sorrow. Her looking like Fukua's default palette is unintentional but I think it also fits.

SA Idea: Sneaky Surprise
-Successfully executing a Throw will make Fukua copy the opponent's Element and replace the enemy's Element with a new one at random (except for the original element) permanently until you execute another Throw.
-If the opponent breaks a Throw, copy their Signature Abilitiy instead. The copied Signature Ability will disappear when tagging out (but not before activating first, like sketchy's for example).

225918048_995549867866416_2181249799596205291_n.png

225779718_540593083749499_447706007531077822_n.png
225172310_4672375429457286_935239156149255440_n.png

Red Menace is a reference to the almost un-killable Red Skeletons found throughout the Castlevania franchise.

SA Idea: Reassembling Undead
-Deal 10/13/15% bonus damage for every 10% health lost.
-Gain a stack of Blessing for every 25/20/15% health lost.

cerebella_custom2.png
Cerebella_SM9_Burst.png
Autum Flyer is a reference to... I dunno, autumn I guess?

SA Idea: Acrobatic Fall
-Hits have a 15/18/20% chance to inflict Immobilize and Cripple for 6 seconds.
-When an enemy successfully does a Throw on Cerebella, gain Haste for 6/8/10 seconds.

Last edited:
I take back what I said. Have another Castlevania reference and yes I'm giving the devs ideas for Halloween. Maybe a Spooky Relic where all the fighters are new. 😏

SA Idea: Sneaky Surprise
-Successfully executing a Throw will make Fukua copy the opponent's Element and replace the enemy's Element with a new one at random (except for the original element) permanently until you execute another Throw.
-If the opponent breaks a Throw, copy their Signature Abilitiy instead. The copied Signature Ability will disappear when tagging out (but not before activating first, like sketchy's f
Ahhh! Spooky. I like the idea of changing the opponents element, haven’t seen anything like that before. I can see a double fighter using that in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Bernard Larry Reala
Hello! Finally the forums are fixed, thanks will! So now I can bring you s’more custom palette goodness.

Cerebella_HeavyHanded.png
Demon Chief
“Swimming anyone?”

Round of applause
SA1: Every 30 seconds all cerebella’s blockbusters are filled 30% and special moves refreshed.

SA2: Blocked blockbusters and special moves inflict wither for 10 seconds.

Damon Gant from the ace attorney franchise! One of my favorite charecters, such a unique design and personality. A big part of Damon gant is his constant clapping, so I felt he would fit better to Cerebella than big band. Round of applause SA needs no explanation every ‘round’ grants certain benefits.

Valentine_SilentKill.png
Asylum wreaker
“Never put a hamster in a microwave….”

Scumm Engine
SA1: Using a special move inflicts bleed for 8 seconds

SA2: Every 10% health the opponent loses, gain miasma for 12 seconds

Nurse Edna from Maniac Mansion. Name is a lay on “Asylum seeker” and it rhymes the same way. Scumm engine is the name of the engine lucasarts developed for their games. I used nurse ednas first design as it was more unique.

Fukua_PhantomThreads.png
Party dismember
“This game STINKS!”

PK Fire
SA1: 50% chance to Inflict death mark, slow or tagin block on critical hit for 12 seconds

SA2: While the opponent is suffering more than 2 debuffs, the opponents teamates also suffer 40% of critical damage

Paula from Earthbound or the MOTHER series. Name is based around party members and the SA name should be obvious. In game PK Fire affects a row of enemys and so I tried to duplicate it here. Fun fact, ness cannot learn PK Fire, but try telling that to the smash players.

Double_RainbowBlight.png
Bolbox
“Survival of the fittest!”

Adam and Eden
SA1: Transmuting to air inflict permant inverse polarity on the opponent for as long as double is air elemental.

SA2: special moves grant double and the opponent regen for 6 seconds.

Bolbox from EVO search for eden. Bolbox is also a mistype of a type of disease I think. The palette goes wonderfully with double. I’m very proud of the SA name and ability. I feel it uses inverse polarity in a way that hurts the enemy but also is better than just using plain old bleed.

That’s all for now, let me know what you think or if you have any good pallete ideas of your own! The next set will be themed around restaurants. I didn’t plan it that way, it just sort of happened. In any case, see ya!

View attachment 14364
Party dismember
“This game STINKS!”

PK Fire
SA1: 50% chance to Inflict death mark, slow or tagin block on critical hit for 12 seconds

SA2: While the opponent is suffering more than 2 debuffs, the opponents teamates also suffer 40% of critical damage

Paula from Earthbound or the MOTHER series. Name is based around party members and the SA name should be obvious. In game PK Fire affects a row of enemys and so I tried to duplicate it here. Fun fact, ness cannot learn PK Fire, but try telling that to the smash players.

I like this one the most. 😅😍

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Asylum wreaker
“Never put a hamster in a microwave….”

Scumm Engine
SA1: Using a special move inflicts bleed for 8 seconds

SA2: Every 10% health the opponent loses, gain miasma for 12 seconds

Nurse Edna from Maniac Mansion. Name is a lay on “Asylum seeker” and it rhymes the same way. Scumm engine is the name of the engine lucasarts developed for their games. I used nurse ednas first design as it was more unique.
Your "Maniac Mansion"/"Day of the Tentacle" variants are amazing. Brings back memories.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Your "Maniac Mansion"/"Day of the Tentacle" variants are amazing. Brings back memories.
Thank you, glad to find another fan. Once I beat monkey island, I’ll make some of those. I really enjoy the adventure game genre, it’s both simple and complex. And weird, very weird.

Reactions: Holy Goose