• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
One night, during a fever, I couldn't resist imagining Parasoul like a character from an old platformer game. So, there's two palettes, loosely based upon "Jill of the Jungle" and it's sort-of-but-not-exactly-sequel "Vinyl Goddess from Mars".
I had even more weird old-gaming ideas, but, thankfully, there's no false colour maps for the likes of Adam and Stanley 😅
Parasoul_HighRuler.pngParasoul_NoEgrets.png

One night, during a fever, I couldn't resist imagining Parasoul like a character from an old platformer game. So, there's two palettes, loosely based upon "Jill of the Jungle" and it's sort-of-but-not-exactly-sequel "Vinyl Goddess from Mars".
I had even more weird old-gaming ideas, but, thankfully, there's no false colour maps for the likes of Adam and Stanley 😅
View attachment 14410View attachment 14411
They’re both nice but the second one looks reeeaallly good against the cosmic background. Kudos to you!

Reactions: Holy Goose
Hello! For some reason these palettes have a bit of a restaurant theme, but what’s wrong with that? The custom card creator is finally working for me so look forward to that too!

Shared Image 2.png
“Where’s the beef??”

Third degree burn
SA1: Inflict tagin block and armor break for 15 seconds every time the opponent tags in.

SA2: Annie gains permeant thorns after facing the same opponent for 20 seconds, hits Annie makes while benefiting from thorns inflict tagin block for 8 seconds. Thorns are removed if enemy tags out or dies.

Yknow who looks a lot like the Wendy’s mascot? Annie! Of course there’s no spot for Wendy’s ribbons, but you can’t win em all. Name is based off of the infamous Wendy’s Twitter account that “roasts” people. It can be annoying, but I assume it’s all in good fun. SA is based around locking the opponent into battle (debate) and then punishing them for it (The roast!). I quite like what I’ve come up with. I think Sagan would be the McDonalds box, even if they are conflicting brands.

Shared Image.png
“It’s finger lickin good!”

K.F.Cease Fire
SA1: suffering critical hits while blocking inflicts for 10 seconds.

SA2: When there are at least 3 tears on the field, the opponent suffers blockbuster lock until the tears disappear.

Colonal Sanders makes his SGM debut. I like the puns I came up with and the SA is based around stopping the opponent from attacking. The first SA is a little tricky, but I think guaranteed guard break for every critical hit could be pretty useful. Somtimes you get stuck in your corner and you have to hit the opponent even if they are blocking.

Shared Image 3.png
“the other day I was called a little Turkey, but I’m a chicken got it? Ya beef jerky!”

Dope Phat Style
SA1: Reflect 50% of all damage bigband takes while dashing.

SA2: Using a blockbuster gives 15% blockbuster meter to all of bigbands teammates.

Cheap Cheap chicken from Parrapa the Rapper. One of my favorite PTR charecters and the hardest stage by far, because it’s glitched. I know it’s not a restaurant, but it’s still a chicken and that’s a very restaurant thing. Is there a restaurant out there that doesn’t serve some form of chicken? SA is based around the idea of being unique whilst also utilizing bigbands charecter ability. I never use it on offense but I’m always being punished by it in prizefights!

Shared Image 4.png
“I am extremely beautiful and clairvoyant”

Diabolical Pox
SA1: Knocking the opponent down has a 50% chance to inflict inverse polarity for 15 seconds

SA2: every buff the opponent gains while suffering inverse polarity has a 50% chance to be converted into bleed for 5 seconds.

Granny Riddleton from Professor Layton! One of my favorite game series and I think her pallete fits alright with peacock. The only “pun” I could think of about riddles was the idea of being “riddled with disease” so I used that. Can you think fo a better one? SA is random but I reeeeaaally like this one. Sure converting buffs to bleed sort of defeats the point of inverse polarity, but I figure it’s good to have it in case any of those pesky regens aren’t converted. The only non food fighter.

Welp that’s all for now but I’ll be back again with more pallete goodness soon. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery? At any rate, see ya!

They’re both nice but the second one looks reeeaallly good against the cosmic background. Kudos to you!
Thanks!
The background is a sort of a wink towards Vinyl's origins.
“Where’s the beef??”

Third degree burn
SA1: Inflict tagin block and armor break for 15 seconds every time the opponent tags in.

SA2: Annie gains permeant thorns after facing the same opponent for 20 seconds, hits Annie makes while benefiting from thorns inflict tagin block for 8 seconds. Thorns are removed if enemy tags out or dies.
I would really like to see a similar character in-game. Love this palette.
Name is based off of the infamous Wendy’s Twitter account that “roasts” people. It can be annoying, but I assume it’s all in good fun.
Made me think about James Blunt. A lot.
Now we need Adam in the game, so he could have a James Blunt palette.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I can't help it. There's two more palettes.
Molly is loosely based on Flo Qwerty, the communication officer from "Space Quest 5", with additional touch of Spike the Headcrab as her hat (and her headphones, reminiscing of Droole's head... thingies).
Double is a very, very loose attempt to recreate the legendary Cacodemon from "Doom".
_molly0_by_krazete.pngDouble_Doublicious.png

VILLIANS GALLORE

"Now your on my time you little parasite, give me your host!"
Time Whisper.png
Crash_3_Doctor_Nefarious_Tropy.png

"I am the one true Khan"
Mouthly Dangerous.png

MK11MileenaRender.png

"I don't need my Boss for this"
British Goon.png
b6328d365112c297d3f48ceb8e949735.png

"You'll Love my Toxic Love"
Toxic Love.png
VW_Hexxus_by_DarkAngelX.jpg

"Foolish Kitty Fortune. You can't stop me!"
Deadly Virus.png
MHXSigma.jpg

neat new palette editor!
palette swaps grouped under spoilers.

from Soul Eater:
Eliza as Maka Albarn, her Staff of Ra as Soul Evans in weapon form, and Sekhmet as the black blood demon thing. bonus palette edit i made years ago.
Eliza_Portrait.png
Eliza_Revamped.png
Eliza idle Maka.png

from Soul Eater:
Squigly as Crona and Leviathan as Ragnarok.
Squigly_Portrait.png
Squigly_Poltergust.png

from Silent Hill:
Filia as Cheryl Mason. this one looks really close to filia's palette #10.
Filia_Portrait.png
Filia_ParasiteWeave.png
Filia_SM1_FrenchTwist.png

from Silent Hill:
Annie as Cheryl Mason in her Princess Heart outfit.
Annie_Portrait.png
Annie_NinjaStar.png

valentine's oh mai palette #3 already looks similar to lisa garland from silent hill, so i skipped that one

continuing with cheryl...

from Silent Hill:
Parasoul as Cheryl Mason. and Krieg as a rusted/bloodied steel pipe?
Parasoul_Portrait.png
Parasoul_Sheltered.png
Parasoul_NoEgrets.png

now for dessert, from your freezer:
Double as spumoni ice cream.
Double_Portrait.png
Double_HeartOfDarkness.png
Double_SundaeSchool.png
Double_SM1_Outtake.png
Double_SM5_LugerReplica.png
Double_SM6_CiliaSlide.png
Double_BB5_CatelliteLives.png

Last edited:
continuing with cheryl...

from Silent Hill:
Parasoul as Cheryl Mason. and Krieg as a rusted/bloodied steel pipe?

now for dessert, from your freezer:
Double as spumoni ice cream.
Nice! I really like this Cheryl pallete out of all of them. I’ve got to get around to playing silent hill one of these days, thanks for the reminder. Although aren’t there two silent hill protagonists? Seems your obsessed with Cheryl! That’s okay, I’m obsessed with wintergreen mints. I hope I’m not addicted…

Nice! I really like this Cheryl pallete out of all of them. I’ve got to get around to playing silent hill one of these days, thanks for the reminder. Although aren’t there two silent hill protagonists? Seems your obsessed with Cheryl! That’s okay, I’m obsessed with wintergreen mints. I hope I’m not addicted…
i watched a lengthy, multiple videos long synopsis of everything silent hill media that pointed out how cheryl was the female lead of the movies and how harry mason's scenes added nothing of value to the film(s). they also made a claim (that i did not verify their sources for) that harry's unnecessary scenes were just added so the film wouldn't be entirely woman led, i.e. sexism, so now i'm just excited to see cheryl around in dlc's & such (dead by daylight chapter!)

i wanna play them too! there's several protagonists throughout the games but cheryl has a very recognizable outfit, as opposed to other protags i remember.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Yo Kai Watch Characters because the series doesn't get much love

"There's got to be a yo-kai behind this"
Watch Seeker.png
Nathan_shot.png

"What's up my corporeal friend?"
Ordinary Butler.png
YW_-_Whisper.png

"I am a cat and I like it like that."
Cat Mayhem.png
JibanyanArtwork.png

"Oh my Swirls"
Swirly Twist.png
KomasanArtwork.png

from BlazBlue:
Eliza as Amane Nishiki. similar outfits. ribbons have some transparency. SA would probably revolve around haste, enrage, precision, and/or staying far from the opponent.
Eliza_Portrait.png
Eliza_InDenile.png
Eliza_RedVelvet.png
Eliza_SM6_MiddleOfTheSphynx.png

from Mad Rat Dead:
Peacock as Rat God. palette looks really close to ultraviolent color #16 & color #14. similar "gameplay" or as close as it could get between different genres.
Peacock_Portrait.png
Peacock_FreezeFrame.png
Peacock_Ultraviolent.png

aaaand i'm out of palette swap ideas

Hello! I thought I should be a bit more original, so I made some palletes from my own imagination. Hope you like em, and if you don’t then fear not as I’ve got a bunch of game-inspired palettes coming shortly.

Shared Image 2.png
“Why be Yourself when you could be me?”

Sundays best
SA1: Evey 7 seconds not suffering a hit gain 1 armor stack. Armor is removed 2 seconds after the opponent uses a blockbuster.

SA2: Also inflict 2 stacks of Slow or Wither for every stack of armor gained. Both stacks removed when armor is removed

I had trouble thinking of a name, but I’m happy with the way this pallete came out. I’ve recently been playing around with the purple gold robofortune, o think it’s called terabyte? Anyway i really like the uniqueness of its SA even if it may be considered to be one of the weakest fighters among the general player base. Hopefully she receives a rework in the future.

Shared Image 4.png
“What can I say? I can’t help getting my hands dirty”

Sludge-O-Matic
SA1: After 20 seconds as an inactive fighter, inflict permanent Cripple.

SA2: Every attack suffered that deals less than 4% health has a 10% chance to inflict a 10 second doom.

My favorite one. I think green and yellow is an unusual but nice combination of colors. Name Sludge-O-Matic comes Day of the tentacle but it works here too. Have you noticed that cripple has become sort of a rare combat effect? It really should see some more use, with proper use it could be mighty devastating.

Shared Image 3.png
“So what, I’ve got an attitude problem”.

Modern Exorcism
SA1: Using a special move has a 50% chance to grant 1 enrage stack

SA2: Getting thrown converts all enrage stacks to thorns for 15 seconds

An offensive variant that could turn into a frightening defensive. There’s a reason why dark fighters are seen as the best fighters. Ethos pallete was created by the custom pallete generator and I liked it so much I thought I’d show it off here.

Shared Image.png
“Noot Noot!”

Waddle Waddle
SA1: After Idling or walking for 1 second, gain invincible for 5 seconds

SA2: Deal 50% bonus damage while benefiting from Combat effects

I wanted to make an all black pallete and I found that big band looks an awful lot like a penguin. So here we are.

interestingly enough, I really felt my creativity lacking when making SAs for these custom fighters. Although my other SAs might not make total sense in relation to their fighters, it did at least give me some idea to work with. At any rate, We’ll return to the usual ideas next week, I wonder who we’ll see? But for now, see ya!

Greetings! i have something that may be interest you.

1.- Cerebella: Dream Team. inspired in the two lovers of basketball. Bugs and Lola Bunny.
descarga (1).png
2.- Cerebella: Circus Kingdome. Based on the classic DC's Superheroine "The Vixen". Vice-Versa make the rol of the animal power.
descarga (2).png
3.-Beowulf: Devil Dog. this guy is a homage to the Dc's australian superheroe "Tasmanian devil"
descarga (3).png3020834-tumblr_lpnzp1cunb1qh7c0bo1_500.jpg
4.- Big Band: Daywalker. Reference to Blade from Marvel Comics (obviusly).
descarga (4).png
5.- Ms. Fortune: Fereal Cat. Another inspiration from the Dc universe, Now it's time to Yolanda Montez Wildcat 2.
descarga (5).pngWildcat_Yolanda_Montez_001.jpg
6.- Robo Fortune: Motor Cat. Based on the Motorball Suit of Gally (Alita for the friends)
descarga (6).pngA1WhTU7b6ZL2.jpg

More Villains

"Return the Slab"
Crypt Bone.png

Slagger.jpg

"Velcome to my Dream World"
Nightmare Vamp.png
Antasma_Artwork_-_Mario_%26_Luigi_Dream_Team (1).png

"Stop me if you've heard this one before"
Independent Crow.png
Crow_Indie_Pogo.png

"Careful, I'm Contagious"
Germ Sharpner.png
ThraxThe.png

"One Ugly Mother trucker"
Natural Prey.png
Predator_render.png

Still here with the last suggestion!

Eliza: Sexy Beast. Reference to Earl Gundy (Better called "The Beast") From the Post-Apocaliptic comedy movie "Rapture Palooza"
descarga.pngMV5BOTYzMzM5OTM4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg3MzQ2OQ@@._V1_.jpg
The Staff of Ra has the colors of the Beast's canon wich kills Jesus
Eliza_SM7_ThroneOfIsis.pngEliza_SM1_Taunt.png
The Sekhmet colors are from the Beast's yellow suit; Albus and Horace have the uniform of the Bodyguards.
Rapture-Palooza_Robinson_Huebel_Banner_6_4_13.jpg

Hello! Back again with some custom palettes! Did you miss me? Probably not since I’m here so often, actually, don’t answer that question.

Shared Image 14.png
“Ready for a whallop?”

Hand Drawn
SA1: Using a special move grants miasma for 7 seconds

SA2: If the opponent is far away and peacock has a buff. Drain 2% health from the opponent.

I don’t know if this one already exists but it should. It’s cuphead from…Cuphead! I like the pallete but I had no idea what to do for the SA. I figured an ability where there’s no avoiding miasma could be cool. Doesn’t really relate to cuphead though. Hmmm.

Shared Image ddd.png“I’m not looking for romance, but I love to watch your body dance”.

Bust-A-Groove
SA1: The first 2 hits of a blockbuster has a 50% chance to be unblockable.

SA2: When dealing more than 10% damage from a single hit, gain 1 stack of armor.

Kelly from bust a groove. If you haven’t already I strongly recommend you listen to the bust a groove ost or at least Kelly’s song. The entire soundtrack is jsut so catchy, although it is a rhythm game so that’s to be expected. The idea behind her SA was to make a fighter that even Eliza’s terrible AI can use effectively. And although her neck looks kinda funny, I like the idea of one a blue jumpsuit.

Shared Image 10.png
“You win the glory of being a fool”

Nail Arts
SA1: Boost damage by 15% per dragon charge.

SA2: Squiggly can hold 4 extra dragon charges.

A Holoknight pallete! Interestingly, there really listen much to the Knight going purely on color, but I think it looks nice all the same. SA is based around actually doing something with the whole dragon charge idea. I think it’s cool but very underutilized.

Shared Image 8.png
“the only time you can cry, is when it’s all over”

Colorblind
SA1: All buffs and debuffs have a 30% chance to instantly convert into blessing.

SA2: Activating hype mode reduces the opponents health by 10% per blessing stack on Beowulf. Removes all blessings.

A Godot pallete from Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations. What a great game, you should play it if you ever get the chance. I was gonna do robofortune, but I think Godot works with Beowulf. Especially the mask part.

Whelp, that’s all for now. I’ll see you all soon and let me know whatcha think! I have pretty varied video game knowledge, so who knows who you’ll see in the next update. Here’s a question, do you think there’s more anime palletes or game palletes? I’m leaning towards the former, in any case, see ya!