• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
A-a-a-a-a-a! 😍
I've seen a lot of images with Wander and Peacock, but never thought that this palette would work. I was wrong.
Oh my, we need more WOY-SG colours.
Let me guess, the palette name is from the Russian dub?
Yes, you're right.
I really love this cartoon so I tried to convey its whole atmosphere)

• Love
Reactions: Holy Goose
To someone who is in his right mind, I would hardly dream of me.

Attachments

• загруженное (1).png
    загруженное (1).png
    229.5 KB · Views: 6
  • загруженное.png
    загруженное.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
  • scale_1200.jpg
    scale_1200.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 6
Mistral. Signature Ability: Same fate. SA1: If a parasoul is debuffed, it has a 25/35/50% chance to mirror them on the enemy. If positive effects on the enemy, parasoul has a 25/35/50% chance to mirror them to herself. SA2: All teammates and Parasoul have a 3/5/7% chance on hit to inflict a stun on the enemy for 3/4/5 seconds. Also, for each exploded tear, the parasoul receives 1/2/3% on damage-_2022-04-03T115334.068.png

Last edited:
Sundowner. Signature Ability: Explosive block. SA1: On his own side when you block, there is a 15/20/25% to inflict stun for 3/4/5 seconds on the enemy. Also inflicts bleeding and wither on the enemy for 3/5/7 seconds. SA2: Every 20 seconds, there is a 50% chance to inflict invincibility and auto-block on the big band for 3/5/7 seconds.sundowner-1.png

Last edited:
Raiden. Signature Ability: Ripper Mode. SA1: When Annie turn Star Power, Annie gets 3/4/5 lvl. permament rage, and 1/2/3 lvl permament bleed is inflicted to the enemy, but Star Power is spent on 35/30/25% faster. When annie defeats an enemy in Star Power, then annie receives 3 lvl of precision, and the rest of the enemy teammates receives a death mark. Skill 2: When Annie hit, there is a 10% chance to inflict bleed and armor break on the enemy for 5/7/10 secondsraiden_2.png

Trying my best to honour the hero of "Untitled Goose Game".
Blessed be our feathered overlords.
Peacock_FreezeFrame.pngPeacock_BB5_T1_ArgusAgony.png
And a tiny bit of random colours. I liked that one.
Peacock_Untouchable.png

"NANOMACHINES, SON!"
Senator Pain.png
download.jpg

"I don't do encores"
Witch Rock Band.png
chara_rxx82us-1.png

"I'll lend a hand where I can"
Alternate Friend.png
degymkw-bb85c65d-14c8-4b79-bd73-94fd616cdaf8.jpg

"Maximum Spider!"
Web Warrior.png
e4eaff59acaf8cbda98d865fcf23b6b0.jpg

Attachments

• Web Warrior.png
    Web Warrior.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Mute Illusionist.png
    Mute Illusionist.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 5
Some time ago I made a Watchdog ("Wander Over Yonder") palette for the Egrets, and I'm sure they need a commander.
Parasoul kind of fits, so there's my take on Commander Peepers.
Parasoul_Sheltered.png

Reactions: Cartouche‼
Inspired by Grumpy from "The 7D". He had his wrestling moments.
Beowulf_ColdStones (1).png
And a couple of randomised palettes. Very bright ones, indeed. They remind me of my festival youth (even if I never had one).
Beowulf_ColdStones.pngParasoul_HighRuler (2).png

"With a taste of a poison paradise"

unknown.png

A Dye based off of Robo-Julian from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
1650938089499.png

"Cat got your tounge?"

1650938260945.png
Based off Mystique Sonia from Hero 108
1650938383839.png

"Ba-Bump! Ba-Bump!"
1650938525185.png

Based off SAYU from No Straight Roads
1650938595641.png

Inspired by Tsareena in Pokemon
CerebellaTsareena.png
SA - Queenly Ascent
SA1 - When TAGGING IN, gains Haste for 5/10/15s. Also gains 1 stack of permanent ENRAGE/ REGEN/ SHIELD/ IMMUNITY/ THORN depending on the ELEMENT of the teammate TAGGING OUT; this BUFF is removed when TAG OUT.
SA2 -Opponents TAGGING IN against Cerebella is inflicted with IMMOBILIZE and SLOW for 5/10/15s.

Umbrella Sawada 01.png
Umbrella Sawada 01_orp.png
Based on my appreciation post that i made in January, I'll Post one of the palettes that i made for Umbrella as a Custom Fighter with a special visual effect. When Hungern enters in RAVENOUS mode, UMBRELLA'S BODY COLOR CHANGES TOO.
Left Card: Overstuffed, Satiated. - Right Card: Ravenous
Umbrella Custom Card 01.pngUmbrella Custom Card 01 Alt.png
"My humanity has completely gone when i kill her" - Aki Sawada/Spider Orphnoch (Kamen Rider 555)
SIGNATURE ABILITY: ORIGAMI MASSACRE
SA1: When Hungern enters in RAVENOUS mode, opponent suffers INVERSE POLARITY and one stack of POWER SURGE for 10 seconds every 5/4/3 seconds
SA2: If Umbrella dies when Hungern stays in RAVENOUS mode, 50%/75%/100% chance that the opponent suffers DOOM for 15 seconds and the rest of Teammates suffers permanent SLIME, INVERSE POLARITY and 5 stacks of POWER SURGE.

Last edited: