• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
"This will be your darkest hour!"
SA: NIGHTMARE
SA1: When facing a LIGHT fighter for 20/15/10 seconds, the opponent suffers permanent SLOW.
SA2: 5%/10%/15% on HIT while the opponent is suffering a DEBUFF to gain HEAVY REGEN for 5 seconds

Attachments

• Moonlight-Annie.png
    Moonlight-Annie.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 4
Umbrella Sato 01.png
Another One, but with one of the creepiers Hungern sprites. Sorry for bad Photoshopping.
Umbrella Custom Card 02.png
"Humans will pay for the horrible things that the Ajin has suffered" - Samuel T. Owen (a.k.a. Sato) (Ajin: Demi-Human)
SIGNATURE ABILITY: ILLICIT RESURRECTION
SA1: While Hungern stays in RAVENOUS mode, every 15/10/5 seconds, Umbrella gains a Permanent stack of BLESSING (the BLESSING stacks gones when Umbrella revives [Until 1/2/3 times per combat]). After the last resurrection, Umbrella can't get BLESSING anymore.
SA2: When an opponent has defeated while Umbrella has BLESSING, she has 50%/75%/100% chance to gain a permanent stack of ENRAGE, THORNS or MIASMA.

Last edited:
download.pngcrona from soul eater reference

Attachments

• Umbrella_Salty.png
    Umbrella_Salty.png
    39 KB · Views: 1
Signature abillity: I'm my own master now. SA1: There is a 50/75/100% chance when receiving a debuff to activate 3 lvl range for 5/7/10 seconds. SA2: All projectiles have a 15/20/25% chance to inflict a stun on the enemy for 2 seconds and an armor break for 5/7/10 seconds (изменено)

roba.png

Reactions: Frankyrojo76
"I am Rashid of the Turbulent Wind"
Turbulent Wind.png
rsd.png Shocked nobody has done this yet.

"I had one thing"
Mute Illusionist.png
396756.jpg

"Nebby, Get back in the bag"
Island Daughter.png
Lillie and Cosmog.png

"A whimsical adventure in space"
Space Kid.png
uRJEsWKW_400x400.jpg

download (1).png
Umbrella as Ako Oozora
Hungern as Ghastly Garcon

images (8).jpegAko Oozora
download.jpeg
Ghastly Garcon

Umbrella_RoseTinted.pngUmbrella_RainingChamp.pngUmbrella_SM2_Burst.png

Last edited:
This is Done Right my last card based on a color create before Umbrella's Mobile Release
Umbrella Custom Card 03.pngUmbrella_BB4_ProjectionLens Gold.pngUmbrella_SM4_BobblinBubble Gold.png
"To be a good actor, you must put yourself not only in the shoes, PUT YOURSELF IN THE SKIN OF YOUR CHARACTERS!" - Go Ayano (Japanese Actor)
SIGNATURE ABILITY: LIKE A CHAMELEON
SA1: Each state change grants you a random BUFF and inflicts to the opponent a random DEBUFF, both depending of the opponent's element for 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: Bubbles and Puddles has 10%/25%/50% chance to remove all BUFFS and STUN the opponent for 5 seconds while has at least 3/2/1 active BUFFS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy Goose
So, Dahlia arrived in the Palette Editor.
And I couldn't miss my chance to recreate her namesake from "Gyakuten Saiban"/"Ace Attorney".
But I missed anyway.
_dahlia0_by_krazete.png

1ACD4799-2AAB-4AE7-B4EA-4478059A5083.pngIt’s Hero Time Ben Tennyson and Omnitrix

SA1 Hungerntrix: When using a Blockbuster have a 75% to gain one of the following Buffs Enrage, Haste, Wither which represent XLR8, Heatblast and Four Arms. Notice Buffs can stack but they will be removed if you gain a different type of buff.

SA2: Fail Safe 25% chance to gain Regen when using a Blockbuster and Gain last stand for 15 Seconds if below 45%

Signature ability: There will be bloodshed! SA1: When back-dashing, there is a 35/50/75% chance to dodge an enemy attack. When dodging, Umbrella gains haste for 10 seconds. When the Umbrella have haste, it has a 5/7/10% chance on hit to inflict Bleed and Death Mark to the enemy for 10 seconds . SA2: While Umbrella is far away from the opponent every 2 seconds, she gains range and inflict power surge to the enemy for 5/7/10 seconds. When reaching 3 level of power surge Umbrella has a 50% chance to stun the enemy for 2/3/4 seconds and inflict slow for 3/5/7 seconds
jetstream.png

i made a reference with squiggly from one of my favorite animes ,back street girls

drunk idol.jpeg

NEW DEBUFF: FREEZE
FREEZE: Reduces movement speed by 10%, stacks up to 5 times.
"You won't sleep well."

Signature Ability: Cold Grave
SA1: When landing a CRITICAL HIT inflict FREEZE for 3/5/8 seconds.
SA2: When defeating an opponent suffering from FREEZE, gain FINAL LIFE for 5/10/15 seconds

Attachments

• Hypothermia-Squigly.png
    Hypothermia-Squigly.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
'The sun will burn away your sins!"
SA1: When hitting an attacking opponent, 3%/5%/10% chance to gain IMMUNITY for 10 seconds.
SA2: When an opponent’s health drops below 10%/25%/40% inflict FATIGUE for 5 seconds every 20 seconds.

Attachments

• Hyperthermia-Squigly.png
    Hyperthermia-Squigly.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 3
“My time isn’t up, but yours is!”

SA: Time Out
SA1: When an opponent drops below 15%/30%/40% inflict a 30 second DOOM
SA2: When an opponent is defeated from DOOM, Squigly gains FINAL LIFE for 15/20/25 seconds.

Attachments

• Expired-Squigly.png
    Expired-Squigly.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 4
"Welp, You Better Not Bore Me!"
Carnage Craver.png
carmine-unist-sprite-attack19.png

"Just let me read my book"
Shady Cat.png
362-3627891_blake-belladonna-rwby-png-transparent-png.png

"Wanna see Destruction Looks Like? Here it is in Human Form..."
Ya Boi.png