• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
"You're Probably waiting for me to turn blue, Aren't You"
Ghoul Snatch.png
1654454941638.png

"My orders are to capture"
Corrupted Ally.png
1654455337201.png

The Sun Rises
Sun Goddess.png
1654455512446.png

"Silly Assistant, Absorbing my attack to protect him?"
Thin Reality.png
1654455658116.png

"One does not require the eye of agamoto to forsee this outcome"
Bizzare Doctor.png
1654791279604.png
I'm Quite Proud of this one

"Time to start the Show"
Key Nuff.png An original

"I'm Going Ghost!"
Ghastly Hero.png
1654791595773.png

"You've shouldn't do this"
Quipper Snapper.png An original

"I'll play for a while"
Glutton Snake.png
1654791769515.png

I'm again here with my "rare" colors. I show 3 this time.
Squigly Custom Card 04.png
"We are childhood friends. Our feelings are FAMILY LOVE" (Aoi Shida - Koi Ni Mudaguchi [Parody to Hiroshi Fujioka in episode 3])
SIGNATURE ABILITY: RETRO DETECTIVE
SA1: Full DRAGON CHARGES has 30%/40%/50% chance to inflict DEATH MARK or SLIME for 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: When the opponent has DEATH MARK or SLIME, for each consumed DRAGON CHARGE, Squigly gains 1 stack of MIASMA or ENRAGE for 5/8/10 seconds.

Annie Custom Card 01.png
"A world-class star, Akira Nise. NOTE: Any physical resemblance to Gen Hoshino is ONLY COINCIDENCE" (Akira Nise - Gen Hoshino's [SPYxFAMILY ending singer] parodic character)
SIGNATURE ABILITY: FALSELY REAL
SA1: With at least one BLOCKBUSTER fully charged, 50%/75%/100% chance to inflict the same DEBUFF that Annie gains to the opponent with double time of duration.
SA2: Only when fully charged, entering STAR POWER has 50%/75%/100% chance to converts all Annie's current DEBUFFS into their counterpart BUFFS (each BUFF gains a duration of 15 seconds) and gains permanent IMMUNITY (the IMMUNITY gones when STAR POWER is over).

And... the last color for my January appreciation post. Also, in this color Umbrella colors (only face) change when Hungern enter in RAVENOUS MODE, looking like she is wearing a mask.
Umbrella Habu 01.png
Umbrella Habu 01 (Masked).png
Umbrella Custom Card 04.pngUmbrella Custom Card 04 Alt.png
"Now, depends of every Skullgirls Mobile players if you will be punished or not." (Seiichi Habu - AVAL∀NCHE)
SIGNATURE ABILITY: AVALANCHE OF SALT
SA1: In RAVENOUS MODE, you gain 3 stacks of EVASION and PRECISION every 15/10/5 seconds.
SA2: If you have at least 1 stack of EVASION or PRECISION when an opponent has defeated, those stacks are converted in REGENERATION (for EVASION) and BLESSING (for PRESICION) with duration of 5/10/15 seconds.

Last edited:
I tried to Yor-ify a certain killer granny. They seem to have something in common (like murders).
No such thing as too much "Spy x Family", you see.
_custom_dahlia1.png
And then there's Annie as Nyo!Canada from "Hetalia", with Sagan as Kumarie and the sword representing the power of maple syrup.
Annie_HeatSynced.pngAnnie_Moonstruck.png

Last edited:
"We Have Such Sights to Show You"
Puzzle Cenotrite.png
1655500874497.png
Tell Me this does not fit Painwheel!

"Oh Yes.."
Glamour Spotlight.png
1655501161839.png

"This is no Paradise"
Fancy Grave.png
1655501434551.png

REFERENCE:
DOOM SLAYER (DOOM ETERNAL)

QUOTE:
"RIP AND TEAR"

TOO ANGRY TO DIE

SA1:
Gain 2 stacks of enrage for 3/5/8 seconds when launching a HEADRONE. If suffering from debuff deal additional 5/15/25% damage.

SA2:
Once per match when suffering a HIT that would be fatal resurrect with 5/10/15% health, and gain final stand and heavy regen for 5/8/10 seconds.

index.png

RoboFortune_BB2_AssaultBattery.pngRoboFortune_HeadHunter.pngRoboFortune_NumberCruncher.pngRoboFortune_SM1_Outtake.pngRoboFortune_SM2_Burst.pngRoboFortune_SMX_HeadDroneHardware_Launch.pngRoboFortune_VectorProtector.png

Me: What are going to do? Knock my Block off?
Killer Klown.png *Punches my head off*

(People start screaming)

Stranger: Damn

1655927338773.png
It's Shorty from Killer Klowns from Outer Space! =)

REFERENCE:
STARLIGHT (THE BOYS)

QUOTE:

"YOU SHOULD CLOSE YOUR EYES OR ELSE I'LL BLIND YOU"

index.png

Annie_AgelessWonder.pngAnnie_BB1_MeteorStrike.pngAnnie_HeatSynced.pngAnnie_MateriaGirl.pngAnnie_ModelLeader.pngAnnie_NinjaStar.pngAnnie_SM2_Burst.pngAnnie_StarShine.png

Especially the touches you don't normally get in the palette editor. How did you do that?
With the help of graphic editors. Specifically here - Krita and Ibis PaintX. It is enough to take the finished sprite and paint it yourself by selecting the desired area and color

Reactions: Holy Goose