• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
HEYYYY made some palettes of my own that I felt like sharing lolz. hope there's some fans of Crush Crush here.

q-piddycard.png

^REFERENCE TO Q-PERNIKISS (aka Q-PIDDY)^
"What fate has befallen me? Some cruel mixture of curse and cliche, I fear.
ABILITY: LOVE FAIRY
A1: After using a special ability,gain haste and inflict the enemy with slow. once slow expires,gain 3 stacks of barrier.
A2: being hit while having a stack a barrier,inflict curse and 3 stacks of bleed.

creepycemeterycard.png
^REFERENCE TO CHARLOTTE^
"You fill my heart with shadows and sadness. Please never leave."
ABILITY: GRAVE DIGGING
A1: after a teammate or enemy is killed,Annie gains permanent haste for the rest of the match.
A2: if near a body without blocking,slowly gain Star Power.

ghostlyshriekcard.png
^REFERENCE TO GENERICA^
"*creepy ghost sounds*"
ABILITY: SPINE CHILLING
A1: after battling against the same enemy for 30 seconds,inflict permanent slime.
A2: once enemy is inflicted with permanent slime,blockbusters deal 20% bonus damage.

bloodmountaincard.png
^REFERENCE TO LUSTAT^
"Is that a stake in your shroud, or are you just happy to see me? Oh it's a stake? Bummer."
ABILITY: SUCKED DRY
A1: Every Bone-Saw hit has a 75% chance to inflict bleed. once the enemy is inflicted with bleed,Valentine gains the health that is depleated from bleed.
A2: Once enemy is inflicted with 5 stacks of bleed,the enemy instantly suffers permanent heavy bleed. Can only be inflicted onto one enemy.

I'll probably come back with more soon....eughhh...

Last edited:
I AM BACK AGAIN HELLO HAI I have a handful of cards that reference different things :3

druggedghostcard.png
REFERENCE TO POLLY GEIST (MONSTER PROM)
"YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE!"
ABILITY: PRANK MASTER
A1: at the start of the match,instantly gain immunity and haste for 20 seconds. Once immunity and haste expires,inflict the enemy with 3 random debuffs for 20 seconds.
A2: Everytime the 3 debuffs expire,the enemy is inflicted with 3 new ones. Do 20% bonus damage per debuff.

truefearcard.png
REFERENCE TO OZ (MONSTER PROM)
"BL4CK_GOLD"
ABILITY: NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE
A1: After either fighter hits a 10 hit combo,inflict 15 second death mark and gain precision. (precision can be stacked)
A2: After hitting the enemy with 5 critical hits,inflict permanent curse and hex. after this,when you hit an enemy with a critical hit,there's a 35% chance to inflict 5 second fatigue.

Cariñocard.png
REFERENCE TO LUZ (THE OWL HOUSE) S3 DESIGN
"Where am I? Did I DIE!? Am I in the bad place...?"
ABILITY: GLYPH MAGIC
A1: intercepting an enemy gives you deadeye for 15 seconds and never ending barrier. (barrier can be stacked)
A2: hitting an enemy while in headless mode and still having deadeye,inflict wither,hex,and curse for 20 seconds.

Hermosacard.png
REFERENCE TO AMITY+ABONMINATION (THE OWL HOUSE) S3 HECATE COSTUME
"I know you're in there! What are you?! Who are you?! I WANT ANSWERS!!"
ABILITY: SLIME RISE
A1: after being or getting off a throw,inflict slime for 15 seconds. (Can be stacked,combos well with Merry-Go-Rilla and Pummel Horse}
A2: After the enemy gets to 5 stacks of slime,inflict permanent Doom for 30 seconds. Can only be used once.

theowlladycard.png
REFERENCE TO EDA (THE OWL HOUSE) S2 DESIGN
"No! WHY?! SCHOOL!!!"
ABILITY: CRANKY WITCH
A1: When hitting an enemy with a special shot,gain a stack of precision and inflict death mark for 10 seconds.
A2: When hitting an enemy with a critical hit,inflict a random debuff for 10 seconds. damage is increased by 10% per debuff.

deliriouscard.png
REFERENCE TO DELIRIUM (THE BINDING OF ISAAC)
"HE'S SELF-DESTRUCTIVE AND DISTURBED JUST LIKE HIS FATHER."
ABILITY: FUZZY MEMORY
A1: Transmuting will give you a random buff that lasts 8 seconds. If the enemy is near you as you have a buff,inflict fatigue for 7 seconds.
A2: transmuting 5 times will guarantee fatigue inflicts stun that lasts for 5 seconds. Each buff extends the duration of the stun.

bleghghh so tired....

Here's a set based on the film, Wendell and Wild.

Eliza as Kat Elliot and Sekhmet, Albus, and Horace as Wendell and Wild
Hell Maiden.png Eliza_SM7_ThroneOfIsis.png

1676850769762.png

"Hater! Is that you? It's me, Wander! Are you here to watch the planets align, too? Look! I even packed a piiicniiiiic! I can fix it!"

saw a pallete for Black dahlia that was a reference to lord dominator from wonder of yonder so.....
peacock: Wonder
weapons: Sylvia
bombs: Lord Hater
Peacock_DreamCatcher.pngPeacock_BB1_T2_LonesomeLenny.pngPeacock_PeaShooter.pngPeacock_SM5_George_Boxcar.pngPeacock_ThatsAllFolks.pngPeacock_Untouchable.png

Some Yugioh Skins! :)

Screenshot 2023-02-22 11.44.25 AM.png
"Do you believe in Destiny?"
SA: Necropression
SA1: While an opponent is near a TEAR, They lose 1/3/5% HEALTH per second and Parasoul gains 1/3/5% HEALTH per Second
SA2: If Parasoul suffers a HIT that would be Fatal while Near a Tear, RESURRECT with 10/25/50% HEALTH and gain 25% BLOCKBUSTER METER.
~Based on Vampire Fraulein
Screenshot 2023-02-22 12.04.32 PM.png
"Appear! The Circuit of Friendship and Bonds!"
SA: Sluggish Recovery
SA1: If Umbrella Tags in while near a teammates dead body, RESURRECT that teammate with 10/15/30% HEALTH and suffer DISABLE TAG INS for 30/20/15 Seconds
SA2: Tagging out gives Teammates 1/2/3 Stacks of BARRIER and 10/15/20% BLOCKBUSTER METER.

~Based on Marincess Blue Slug

Screenshot 2023-02-22 1.58.25 PM.png

"Yugi, a Champion doesn't belong on his knees"
SA: The True Name
SA1: 25/50/100% damage taken while using Sekhmet is recovered after exiting Sekhmet.
SA2: When Defeating an opponent with Sekhmet, Gain 1 random Permanent BUFF (Excluding FINAL STAND, BLESSING, and INVINCIBLE). Damage is increased by 15/25/50% for each Permanent BUFF applied
~Based on Pharaoh Atem

Last edited:
First time posting here.
Let's start with a recent one of mine. A brand fancy idea of a "elementally-hybrid variant". Please, don't mind the poorly-made element icon.
(P.S. I can't decide if she's better being a diamond or a gold variant)

**PAINWHEEL — CRAWLING DANGER**

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Painwheel's Palette #22
(**The Amazing Spiderman**, from **Marvel** universe)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: SPIDER SENSE

(SA1) When the opponent dashes forward, uses a Special Move or uses a Blockbuster out of a legitimate combo, Painwheel has a 50/75/100% chance of gaining EVASION.

(SA2) 50/75/100% chance of gaining ENRAGE and DEADEYE when evading a HIT. Both buffs disappear when hit or blocking a hit.
103 Sem Título_20230221110120.png
101 Sem Título_20230221005358.png

(Edited SA, because I thought she needed it)

Last edited:
Variant without Palette because of Palette Editor-
Catastrophic Talker Robo Fortune
"We create our own future by making it happen with our choices"
SA: Storm Access!
SA1: Every 30/15/10 Seconds, Gain a random Permanent BUFF(excluding INVINCIBLE, FINAL STAND, BLESSING)
SA2: Special Move Cooldown is reduced by 5/15/20% for every BUFF applied to Robo Fortune and hits have a 1/2/5% chance to instantly defeat enemies that are benefitting from a BUFF
Gold Dark Robo based on Accesscode Talker.

Some Variants for my favorite manga to read: Noragami: Stray God
Screenshot 2023-02-24 9.49.02 AM.png
"The Happiest People You Think, Are The Loneliest"
SA: Calamity Buster
SA1: Gain 10/15/25% BLOCKBUSTER METER per CRITICAL HIT. BLOCKBUSTERS Inflict GUARD BREAK for 5/10/15 Seconds
SA2: When Activating STAR POWER; Convert all stacks of GUARD BREAK on your opponent into Permanent ENRAGE. When exiting STAR POWER, Suffer WITHER for 10/5/3 Seconds.
~ Yato
Screenshot 2023-02-24 9.12.54 AM.png
"I won't stand for anything that makes people do terrible things!"
SA: Halfway Gone
SA1: Dashing Back grants 1 Stack of EVASION and 1/2/3 Stacks of Miasma for 3/5/7 Seconds
SA2: While benefiting from a BUFF, Inflict a random DEBUFF when Evading a DASHING Opponent.
~ Hiyori
Screenshot 2023-02-24 9.30.07 AM.png
"You're Human are you not? You're allowed to make Mistakes"
SA: Strength in Numbers
SA1: While Parasoul has Living Teammates, Opponents suffer WITHER, ARMOR BREAK, and CRIPPLE every 10/5/3 Seconds while near a TEAR.
SA2: On TEAR DETONATION, Parasouls Living Teammates gain 5/10/15% HEALTH per TEAR and opponents Lose 2/5/10% per TEAR
~Bishamon
Screenshot 2023-02-24 9.36.00 AM.png
“Once a bond has unraveled, there's no mending it. Become entangled, and it will choke you as a scourge.”
SA: Phantom Command
SA1: While CHARGED, DRAIN 1/3/5% of a nearby opponent's BLOCKBUSTER METER per second.
SA2: When using a BLOCKBUSTER with at least 1 DRAGON CHARGE, that BLOCKBUSTER becomes UNBLOCKABLE and inflicts WITHER for 5/10/15 Seconds.
~Nora

**VALENTINE — CARING SCIENCE**

"I'll be watching over you."

Valentine's palette #27
(Mercy from Overwatch)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: DUAL STREAM

(SA1) While fighting, heals the last ally on the field by 1/2/3% health per second;

(SA2) While alive on assist, increases the damage of the current ally fighting by 10/15/20%

109 Sem Título_20230224233628.png

(One of my favorites ^^. I made her in a hurry, but she's so pretty already. I tried choosing a name that wasn't too cliché, trying hard relating it well to Valentine herself).

[Edit notes: Her SA was changed to a more fitting, balanced one]

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Jean and I'm from Chile. I'm here because I would like to help a dear friend who made a variant of Valentine based on Ada Wong (resident evil 6).

Attachments

• IMG-20230225-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230225-WA0001.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: MarshBot