• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Okay did some The Binding Of Isaac references. Didn't think it would be this hard to make palette's out of characters that only have like. two or three solid colors good lord

cambionconceptioncard.png
REFERENCE TO LILITH + LEVIATHAN AS AN INCUBUS
"A mother to all."

accursedbrimstonecard.png
REFERENCE TO AZAZEL
"Fallen from above,cursed from below."

luckytwincard.png
REFERENCE TO JACOB
"Weaker,yet luckier."

unfortunatetwincard.png
REFERENCE TO ESAU
"Stronger,but more unfortunate."

+ a little extra thing of a redesigned WIndstalker. The one in game doesn't sit right with me for some reason idk
windstalker-redesign.png
Okay that's it el oh el

"True mastery can't be programmed."
download (7).png
REFERENCE : Ash (Apex Legends)

SA : Simulation Mark
SA1 : Well-timed BLOCK has 50/75/100% to inflict SLOW and gain PRICISION. These effect are removed when knocked down
SA2 : Each CRITICAL HIT permanently increase PRICISION DAMAGE by 1/2/3%

download (4).pngreference to kaede akamatsu from: new danganronpa v3 killing harmony

"goodbye everyone please forgive me for what i done"

S A NAME: Despair melody

S A1:critical hits have 10% of inflict death mark for 20 sec and get 2 stacks of enrage for 10 sec

S A2:hits have 65% more damage with enrage

Aw cool the image inserting is back to normal! Here's some filia remakes from an older post i did.
dead heading 1.pngdead heading 2.png
Dead Heading
"Seven days"
Looking dreadful
SA1: Every time Filia or the opponent uses a blockbuster, a debuff (except stun or doom) will be applied to the opponent for 10/12/15 seconds.
SA2: After 7 Blockbusters are used (combined either from Filia and/or the opponent) the opponent suffers a permanent doom for 15/10/5 seconds.

I've been brainstorming ideas and finally put some into action. Other idea's that I had was to make Eliza a Princess Bubblegum/Flame Princess palette but it just wasn't coming out how I wanted 🙃

pizza-botcard.png
REFERENCE TO PIZZAHEAD (PIZZA TOWER)
"YOU WANT YOU DON'T WANT
AT ALL. AT ALL!"

loyalguardcard.png
REFERENCE TO PEARL (STEVEN UNIVERSE)
"THAT'S NOT MY BABY!"

darkbutlercard.png
REFERENCE TO PEPPERMINT BUTLER (ADVENTURE TIME)
"I'd like your flesh."

sourlemoncard.png
REFERENCE TO LEMONGRAB (ADVENTURE TIME)
"This castle is in... UNACCEPTABLE!! CONDITIONS!!"

onesandzeroscard.png
REFERENCE TO BMO + HUNGERN AS HIS SKATEBOARD (ADVENTURE TIME)
"This DOES compute!"

bleghhh my head hurts I'll be back with more

I've been brainstorming ideas and finally put some into action. Other idea's that I had was to make Eliza a Princess Bubblegum/Flame Princess palette but it just wasn't coming out how I wanted 🙃

View attachment 18923
REFERENCE TO PIZZAHEAD (PIZZA TOWER)
"YOU WANT YOU DON'T WANT
AT ALL. AT ALL!"

View attachment 18924
REFERENCE TO PEARL (STEVEN UNIVERSE)
"THAT'S NOT MY BABY!"

View attachment 18925
REFERENCE TO PEPPERMINT BUTLER (ADVENTURE TIME)
"I'd like your flesh."

View attachment 18926
REFERENCE TO LEMONGRAB (ADVENTURE TIME)
"This castle is in... UNACCEPTABLE!! CONDITIONS!!"

View attachment 18927
REFERENCE TO BMO + HUNGERN AS HIS SKATEBOARD (ADVENTURE TIME)
"This DOES compute!"

bleghhh my head hurts I'll be back with more
I've already done Pearl though...is this a repost or you just ran out of ideas? That's my question and only question

I've already done Pearl though...is this a repost or you just ran out of ideas? That's my question and only question
dude in the nicest way possible there's no way I am going through a thread that has 59 pages worth of posts just to see if someone else did the idea already. I do this stuff because I like it and it gives me some joy. Once an idea comes to me,I do it and I get some happiness doing it. There's bound to be similar ideas people have done,but theyre always different somehow. I didn't run out of ideas,it's an idea that came to me and I did it. what would I get out of stealing someones fan-made card and posting it as my own??? I just saw your palette card,and both of our ideas are HEAVILY different. please stop replying to my posts,thanks.

Last edited:
I have a headache again AUGH here's some original palettes i've done. The first one is recent,while the others are remakes from when I first started doing stuff like this,Spearmint Chaos being my very first and favorite one I've ever done :3

seamistresscard.png
"Let me sing you a sea-shanty."

raspberrytwist.png
"Let's shake things up."

coolcherrycard.png
"Hello world,I'm your wild girl!"

blackcherrymerlotcard.png
"Deep cleansing,fresh smell."

spearmintchaoscard.png
"Mint...It isn't just a flavor,it's an attitude!"​

Lord forgive me for making these.
steve.png
(Minecraft Steve)
SA: Spelunking
#1: 10% Chance on hit to gain 1 Stack of Barrier or Blessing.
#2: When activating a Blockbuster, remove all buffs from Beowulf. The Blockbuster does 25% Bonus Damage for each Buff Removed.
jonesy.png
(Fortnite Jonesy Skin)
SA: Victory Royale
#1: Regenerate 5% HP Per Second after not being being hit (or hit while blocking) for 5 seconds.
#2: Gain 2 Stacks of Precision and inflict Slow every 5 seconds while Beowulf's HP % is higher than the opponent's.​

NAME: RED MADAME

CATCHPHRASE: "I am whatever I wish to be."

TIER: Diamond 💎

ELEMENT: Fire 🔥

PALETTE: Currently non-existent Eliza's palette

REFERENCE:
• Eliza as Madame Rouge from Teen Titans
• Sekhmet as The Brain from Teen Titans
• Albus as Monsieur Mallah from Teen Titans
• Horace as General Immortus from Teen Titans

SIGNATURE ABILITY:
MIND AND BODY CONTROL

(SA1) When entering Sekhmet Mode, DRAINS 15/20/25% of METER from the opponent and inflicts FATIGUE for 10 seconds

(SA2) When exiting Sekhmet Mode, both Eliza's element and her variant name change to the same of the current opponent. All BUFFS and BENEFITS provided by opponent's allies or modifiers have 25/35/50% chance to be applied to Eliza instead of the opponent.

EXTRA NOTES: Sa1 was somewhat inspired by The Brain "powers" (his genius-level intellect and his machine control somehow make me think about meter drain and fatigue). Sa2 was directly inspired by Madame Rouge, since she can assume anyone's form and deceive anybody. Her catchphrase is also a quote said by her.

THE CARD:
d990d0618c3e46438884e7f9a3cae157.png

TEMPLATES:
Screenshot_20230412-025121.pngScreenshot_20230412-025219.pngScreenshot_20230412-025253.png

Screenshot_20230412-025153.png

I have a headache again AUGH here's some original palettes i've done. The first one is recent,while the others are remakes from when I first started doing stuff like this,Spearmint Chaos being my very first and favorite one I've ever done :3

View attachment 18987
"Let me sing you a sea-shanty."

View attachment 18991
"Let's shake things up."

View attachment 18992
"Hello world,I'm your wild girl!"

View attachment 18993
"Deep cleansing,fresh smell."

View attachment 18994
"Mint...It isn't just a flavor,it's an attitude!"​
3 and 5 very good🥰

I made some palettes for every character and i want to share some of them. They are all diamond because i didnt think much for their exact rarities. Also i may have named them badly because my english isnt that good (sorry about that). Enjoy 😁
ze99JYc.png

bCWblmQ.png

EUGqShc.png

Starfire from Teen Titans
Kyoko from River City Girls Zero
Courtney from Total Drama Island

Last edited: