• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved SG Summer Championship Message

Codlugarthia

Reaction score
Hi

I received a message today talking about the summer championships which ended with the line: "Enjoy these free gifts from all of us". There weren't any attached. I love the sentiment 🥰 but i'm assuming you actually meant to send something.

Please note that I tried to respond using the contact us feature but that webpage crashed on loading, hence this post.

Be well, have fun and thank you all.

Cod

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I recommend people should not delete the empty championship message. It might be like the Rift Battle errors from a while ago (some were awarded with Legend riches) where the "Read" message was turned "Unread" and true rewards were attached. According to some, deleting the message made them miss out.

@Codlugarthia I don't know of any other reports of this happening to folks. If you believe you're missing a reward please send a message to our customer service team using skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and they can investigate.

@Codlugarthia I don't know of any other reports of this happening to folks. If you believe you're missing a reward please send a message to our customer service team using skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and they can investigate.
Thanks for replying :) I received a second message today with attachments this time, much appreciated. Screenshots show both msgs. Thanks, again for your help. Screenshot_20210803-210531_copy_960x411.pngScreenshot_20210803-210540_copy_960x411.png