• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Shadow Puppet SoftLock

Parutin

Reaction score
So, I was doing Haunted Experiments today and was using Fukua Shadow Puppet for the last fight, the one where you get Destruction in every character.
In the exact moment that Fukua died of Destruction, Big Band used an OutTake Special.
What's seen in the image stayed in my screen for 2+ minutes, Shadow Puppet stopped time because she died, and since she got OutTaken from Big Band, Beowulf entered the scene, and since Fukua wasn't on Scene anymore, the time couldn't be unfreezed.
I had to lose the fight because of this softlock, even though it's kind of rare to happen, it still is quite anoying.
Screenshot_20221227-162556~2.png

I'll have my team look into this, Shadow Puppet's time stop should have a maximum length of 10 seconds regardless, but perhaps that gets interrupted here. Thanks for the report.

I'll have my team look into this, Shadow Puppet's time stop should have a maximum length of 10 seconds regardless, but perhaps that gets interrupted here. Thanks for the report.
Shadow Puppet's time stop has a maximum length of 7 seconds, but since she wasn't on field the timer stop counting

We were actually able to reproduce, so should be fixed in a future update.