• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Shiny odds?

tbh I don't think there really is confirmed odds of a shiny popping up,it's just completely random and luck based. Like someone could get shinies back to back,while someone else could get a shiny after 5 months,or even a year. my luck likes to bounce around and be amazing,to be completely dry lol. currently have 14 shinies to my name! though I will never forgive my luck for giving me a duplicate shiny Infernal Twin and a shiny Ms.Trial

tbh I don't think there really is confirmed odds of a shiny popping up,it's just completely random and luck based. Like someone could get shinies back to back,while someone else could get a shiny after 5 months,or even a year. my luck likes to bounce around and be amazing,to be completely dry lol. currently have 14 shinies to my name! though I will never forgive my luck for giving me a duplicate shiny Infernal Twin and a shiny Ms.Trial
i currently have 4 rn my luck is very bad. so thats why im asking.

Reactions: MarshBot
No official numbers, but we know some things to help us guess:

Shiny fighters were introduced in 4.2 (March 2020)
4.2 Thread said:
Lastly, the odds of finding a Shiny Fighter are increased the higher the rarity the Fighter is. That means your odds of finding a Diamond Shiny are much higher than your odds of finding a Bronze Shiny, because you won't be acquiring Diamond Fighters as quickly as Bronzes!
Over in the Relic Odds & Currency Efficiency thread, multiple players gathered huge samples of relic opens and churned the data to figure out the odds of a Shiny appearing.

Dusty00 summarized it nicely with this guess:
Dusty00 said:
Bronze: 0.5%
Silver: 1%
Gold: 2%
Diamond: 4 or 5%
This aligns with what HVS hints, with Diamonds getting a "luck boost" because they themselves are rare.

I would like to see how it works in the code. Like when a relic opens, does it go through layers of decisions? I suppose RNG assigns class (e.g. gold or bronze, etc.), character, fighter, and then finally Shiny possibility?