• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Shop can´t be use

Tocachi

Reaction score
Hello!
This was happening for a while, when I enter the shop no matter what label I choose there´s a massege that says "There was a problem attempting to retrive some store items" I tried to refresh but I´m unable to do it. Yesterday, I uninstall the game and reinstalled it to see if that fix it, I open the shop and was working nice... until I open the game today and it was not working again. There´s something I can do?
I hope this post can help me and the others who have the same problem.

P.D: I already send a messege to Hidden Variable for some support.

Is this still occurring for you? Most often if the shop doesn't load there's some issue with the Playstore or Appstore. We will be investigating other possible causes in future updates.

Is this still occurring for you? Most often if the shop doesn't load there's some issue with the Playstore or Appstore. We will be investigating other possible causes in future updates.
Thanks for answering!
The problem is still ocurring, the issue is probably from the Playstore because there are other games with shops and they have the same problem. However, I send further information to Hidden Variable and I´m waiting for more answer. For the moment, they are following my case.