• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Shop giving a different item than it shows

GEAR2SU

Reaction score
Hi, had a quick look and didn’t find any other post like this here:

I went into the store, and saw a "Just Kitten", so I bought it as I need ms fortune.
It instead showed me that I bought a bronze "Pummel Horse", and I do not have just kitten at all :/

https://imgur.com/a/L4s5EeE

Linked is 3 pictures of the "Just Kitten" in store, a new bronze "Pummel Horse" in my moves inventory, and no "Just Kitten" in my fighter inventory.

It did charge me the price of a bronze move, but I had no reason to buy a bronze "Pummel Horse", so I'm a little dissapointed with that haha.

EDIT: Oh also, I'm on iOS 12.0.1, iPad. I just reopened the game, and then the store now correctly shows "Pummel Horse".

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the report!

This issue seems to be pretty rare right now, but it's on our radar, and we'll try to have this patched up for a future update. If you have any idea of how to reliably reproduce this, that would be helpful!

Reactions: GEAR2SU

Crisman

Reaction score
I have the same problem, i see this occurs when the app its in background and you open the store to see whats new. I have a iphone 6s ios 11

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 6s
iOS 12.1
Game version 2.7.2

This just happened to me. Bought a Just Kitten Ms Fortune fighter, but it gave me a silver Silent Scope blockbuster.

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
We've got a fix for this implemented, but unfortunately we can't roll it out without a client update (3.0).

Apologies for the inconvenience if you were affected by this issue. =(

Dead bunny

Reaction score
And there is nothing you can do with it? I’ve wanted to buy scared stiff and instead of this I got khepri sun. But I don’t need this blockbuster, I wanted bronze squigly. Can I return it and get my money back?