• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Silver to gold transition error

CraziestFapsEver

Reaction score
I combine 3 silver Peacocks and one bronze replic peacock to get a Gold Replic Peacock, but it just sent me my old silver Peacock and now I don't have my gold peacock and my silvers peacocks neither. User Name: CraziestFapsEver (Do not ask why) ID: 034g-8hbv8

Based on your account activity, you spent 4 fighters towards a Power Up, not an evolution. From your description, you cannot upgrade to Gold using 3 silvers and a bronze, only 4 silvers will do that. If I'm missing something, you'll need to be more clear.

Also keep in mind, when you evolve a fighter to the next tier, they will be at lvl 1 of that tier and will appear differently in the collection, so you may need to filter for that specific character.

If you're certain that you did everything correctly to evolve and it didn't work properly, please contact customer service at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact so they can investigate further.

Yo quería es evolucionar una CEREBELA de bronce a plata pero evolucionó de bronce a oro por lo cual quiero saber si es posible o es por algun tipo de bug por favor gracias por su atención

Yo quería es evolucionar una CEREBELA de bronce a plata pero evolucionó de bronce a oro por lo cual quiero saber si es posible o es por algun tipo de bug por favor gracias por su atención
Assuming your SGM username is Suaguer696, I see you evolved a Bronze Headstrong to Silver. I don't see any Gold Headstrongs in your account. Whatever you saw was likely just a visual bug. Do you currently have a Gold Headstrong displaying in your collection? Do you have a screenshot?