• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal SKILL PLACEMENT BUG

Osterus

Reaction score
Anyone still have the skill placement bug?

If anyone has the new gold filia and upgraded 5 move slots, try equipping, from left to right:

Drillationship, Drill tempered, Trichobezoar, Gregor Samson, Hairball.

I guarantee you after 2 fights these moves will change randomly... the skill placement seems to be automatically changed by the game for some reason.

Anyone know how to "Lockdown" the move/Blockbuster list so it doesn't get messed up or reaaranged randomly by the game?

This was a bug that existed since 1.1.0, the game will always override the specific order of moves you equipped after a fight. It's not randomly scrambled each time, just that the game has a way of placing certain moves according to their tier and level.

Oh i seee...

It would be really nice though if we can pick the order instead of the game deciding for us!!

I now have 2 gold filia's and it's super awkward to keep finding the right moves in the right spot!

The same thing happens to me. My starting Cerebella has dynamo on the first skill and diamond drop on the second skill. My second Cerebella has diamond drop on the first skill and dynamo on the second skill. I tried to change the second Cerebella's skill order to the other way around multiple times, but it didn't work.