• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Skill Points Lost During Marquee Unlocking

fogheta

Reaction score
This issue seems to be similar to the one Yew49 reported but is slightly different as I didn't face a connection issue.
I went to upgrade my Fortune marquee and immediately upon pressing 'Yes' skill points were reduced from my inventory and therefore, didn't have enough points to unlock the marquee. I then farmed some more points as I thought I was mistaken, but then I faced the exact same issue, luckily I took screenshots again (I have an imgur album, although I cannot post links as my account is fresh).
Using a Nokia 6.1 Running Android 10.

Last edited:

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Sorry about the issues you've had here. Can you contact customer support ( https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ ) and we'll investigate your missing items?
There's a bit of a backlog in messages at the moment, but I promise we'll get to you as soon as we can.

Reactions: fogheta

fogheta

Reaction score
Sorry about the issues you've had here. Can you contact customer support ( ) and we'll investigate your missing items?
There's a bit of a backlog in messages at the moment, but I promise we'll get to you as soon as we can.
Ok, Will do, Thanks