• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Slight performance issues

Papyrus1910

Reaction score
I'm currently using the Zenfone 4 Max Pro with 3 gigs of RAM and Android 7 :) (which I suppose is more than enough for most games on the market at the moment?) The game often gets slowed down when I fight in certain areas although in the main menu, it runs quite smoothly. The framerate also drops considerably when I'm in the fighter selection screen before a fight, probably to about 15-25 fps. I don't install that many apps on my phone so I'm pretty certain that it's not other apps that's affecting my game performance. Is it my phone that's got performance issues or is it a performance issue within the game? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Not sure if this is the right place to post it...

You’ve said that you don’t have many other apps installed, but are they also all closed when you try to play Skullgirls? It could also help to try the good ol’ turn your device off and on again. Make sure your Zenfone is only running the processes it needs to.

P.S. — I’ve moved this to the feedback & suggestions category which is closer to what this is than a new player discussion or FAQ.

You’ve said that you don’t have many other apps installed, but are they also all closed when you try to play Skullgirls? It could also help to try the good ol’ turn your device off and on again. Make sure your Zenfone is only running the processes it needs to.

P.S. — I’ve moved this to the feedback & suggestions category which is closer to what this is than a new player discussion or FAQ.
Yep, I'm pretty sure I did everything to make the game run as smoothly as possible. Closing other processes, freeing up space, closing other background apps, etc. Restarting does help a little, but it just comes back after a while.

In that case I’m really not sure how else to ameliorate the performance. Maybe re-installing the game could help, but that’s a shot in the dark.