• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

small buff idea for Pyro-Technique

Reaction score
I love pyro-technique, I think her SA is great the only problem I have with it is how risky it is to actually get proc-ing.
True, I can use a dummy squigly with her marquee to get an INSANELY strong valentine. The only problem I have with that is that in rift battles I would have to sacrifice some points just to use pyro-technique too her full power.

So, I about of a couple things:
1. buff her too much—she becomes op
2. don’t buff her at all—difficult to use

SO HOW ABOUT THIS
let EKG FLATLINER on pyro-technique apply her SA, ONCE. so like two stacks (at full skill tree)
gives pyro-technique a tiny TINYYYYYY upper hand over Silent Kill, and might let another valentine take S teir other than general surgeon.

I dont think that you know how to use her properly, you have plenty of options to use her sa without taking risk.
For example:
1- When the enemy tagin
2- When defeat an opponent variant
3- After using Sedative
4- After using Paralysis
5- After using Type A
6- Aftef using Type C
7- When the opponent is charging an attack
8- When the opponent have any bb charged

At least thats the way i use her.
The only problem that i have with her is her low base damage, she should be the same as SG and not as SK.
Hope it helps.

Tbh, Pyro has plenty of situations where you can get the wither(s). The only real issue is the enrage, so I guess just change it so that when the opponent has less than 40% meter or something. Maybe rework her stats to be similar to Surgeon's.

Tbh, Pyro has plenty of situations where you can get the wither(s). The only real issue is the enrage, so I guess just change it so that when the opponent has less than 40% meter or something. Maybe rework her stats to be similar to Surgeon's.
I dont see any issue with the enrage either, if you get the 2 wither in your next combo you will have 5 stacks of enrage. Im pretty sure that the people dont know how to use her or just dont actually got her and they just imagine how she works.