• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Some bugs to report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kheul

Reaction score
1- When Dream Demon is cursed and even though enemy has Death Mark her Dash attacks doesn't become unblockable. It seems like "unblockable" is a conditional invisible buff because when she dashes and is cursed, I can see a "Cursed" text hovering on her.

2- When Final Fang is paired with Octoplasm her 7 seconds Curse is extended, but the following 15 seconds debuffs aren't. (Also please think about removing the Water element conditions from Octoplasm's kit, it is just unnecessary and most of the defenders are water element, so I don't understand why extended debuffs doesn't work on the enemies she is going to be used against the most)

3- Not sure if this still persists but even though I read through all the patch notes I haven't seen anything about this (I've made a post about this around 7 months ago); Even after a successful parry you can be inflicted with damage based effects, such as beast king's SA, while using parry (and a successful one that is) you don't take any damage but game acts as if you are hit more than 10% of your max health by beast king and he just inflicts you with his wither and curse debuffs.

Thanks for the reports, we have tasks to fix all three of these issues at some point.

Reactions: Kheul
Status
Not open for further replies.