• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Some defenders are stronger than they should be (half rant / possible bug)

ARZRct

Reaction score
This goes specifically for Model Leader and Splitting Image

Model Leader is simply busted strong. No way around it. The ability to remove buffs from allies and give them armor is OK, but the ability to do just that to herself is ridiculous on a lot of levels.

Splitting Image is a problem of its own though, I tried to counter her healing with Bio Exorcist (because while Splitting Image heals 2% of her total health per second, Bio Exorcist drains 2% of her total health per second, totally nullifying her healing and countering her), or that's what I would've said because for some reason, she was outhealing my Bio Exorcist's life drain.

I noticed when I was looking at her healthbar after juggling her while not blocking, and it was subtle buf noticeable that her health was recovering with no buffs apllied other than her permanent immunity.

I had to double check her card to verify it was 2% health per second, and indeed, the card says she heals 2% of her max health per second at max level, so, what is going on here?

TL;DR: Model Leader's ability to cleanse herself of debuffs is absolutely busted, and Splitting Image is stronger than she is supposed to be due to regenerating (approximately) 3% of her max health per second instead of 2%.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Yea man add Dread Locks and The most scary Neuromancer