• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Some Players' Apps Aren't Loading

AsDwUiLmT

Reaction score
I think I had been online earlier today, but like some of the other posts I have seen, and some other players I have spoken too, including my neighbor and some players via Discord, my game has stopped loading properly.

Brief description of the experience:
I click on the app, it loads, seemingly normally. Once on the main screen, a brief hiccup in the audio before the game closes about a second later.

I have tried restarting my phone several times, including waiting 5 minutes before turing it back on a couple times. Considering other players are also experiencing these issues, I feel there might be an issue with connecting to the SGM servers right now, and it just is such a rare occurrence that it is only affecting a handful of us at the moment.

However, I have no developer experience, I have no idea, in all honesty, what the source of the problem is, but I do wish the developers luck with trying to resolve this problem.

Please help us enjoy your app again, we can't get it running, and we need your help!