• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal something wrong with selecting a fighter

I don't see a picture. If you're referring to dragging multiple fighters on the team that's been in the game for many years now. At some point we'll fix it.

there is something in the attachment which show my problem,it just a problem for the second fighter,sometimes it will clone a fake picture and move to the wrong place

there is something in the attachment which show my problem,it just a problem for the second fighter,sometimes it will clone a fake picture and move to the wrong place
You haven't attached anything. Please try uploading it again

I have some problem uploading

Are you using image upload?

1721474752741.png

If you still can't upload the image, try using an image hosting platform like IMGUR and link the image from there.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the bug is what I already spoke to up above, but if it's something different please try again to share an image here or a link to an image hosting site.

I'm pretty sure the bug is what I already spoke to up above, but if it's something different please try again to share an image here or a link to an image hosting site.
I honestly hope you don't. Along with the bug where the character flies on character preview, or joins the opponent on the vs screen. Please leave them at the very bottom of the backlog, they're hilarious 😄