• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Source of Theonite?

Boomtski

Reaction score
What is the most efficient way of getting theonite? I know doing dailies and prize fight is a steady source of income, but is there any other source that i'm not aware of?

PS. Just started playing a few days ago

The milestone rewards of prize fights give small amounts of Theonites that add up over time.
Aside from that and the daily missions, there are currently no other ways to get free Theonites (other than from completing stuff in story mode).

Last edited:
Reactions: alifj and tom641
Prize Fights are a slower but infinite supply of it, also I believe completing Story Mode chapters 100% gives some, or at the very least gives you a bunch of Relics, some of which are Premiere relics which is what you should be spending Theonite on anyway.

Reactions: alifj
I have saved up nearly 1,000 theonite from grinding the story mode. Unfortunately you're going to need some pretty high level characters to beat the treasure fights and get %100, but that for me has been the easiest way to rack up a considerable amount.

For prize fight, should i fight for the highest rarity grade section possible? i.e if i only have a silver fighter, should i concentrate on the silver section? Also how much time does it take on average of 100% the prize? (don't have a lot of spare time to play)

For prize fight, should i fight for the highest rarity grade section possible? i.e if i only have a silver fighter, should i concentrate on the silver section? Also how much time does it take on average of 100% the prize? (don't have a lot of spare time to play)
I've gotten into the top 1-10% of players with only silver characters in Gold pride fights and same for Silver pride fights with bronze characters.

You can get 50k+ in Gold prize fight with high Fight Score teams with casual play, which seems to be enough to 1-10% right now.

I've gotten into the top 1-10% of players with only silver characters in Gold pride fights and same for Silver pride fights with bronze characters.

You can get 50k+ in Gold prize fight with high Fight Score teams with casual play, which seems to be enough to 1-10% right now.

Alright thank you, trying to get a gold Filia has she's really fun to play with :)

Do you guys know when does a prize fight give you theonite? I have some matches in the prize fight mode that, after the win, they gave me a few theonite.

PD: Am I the only one who thinks the theonite prices are too damn high? 1825 theonite for 33€ is a theft XD.

Last edited:
Reactions: alifj and Joanie
Do you guys know when does a prize fight give you theonite? I have some matches in the prize fight mode that, after the win, they gave me a few theonite.

PD: Am I the only one who thinks the theonite prices are too damn high? 1825 theonite for 33€ is a theft XD.

Nevermind, I think I know it: the theonite comes from the player lvl up :D. You are welcome guys ;).
Another mistery resolved by Gonzalo0104.

You do actually get Theonite from every few matches in a Prize Fight. Before you go into a Prize Fight tap on the Rewards button. It'll show you a bunch of levels from 1-10. Every time you reach a certain point value you'll get that reward immediately. Many of the tiers give Theonite.

You do also get Theonite from level ups of course :)

You do actually get Theonite from every few matches in a Prize Fight. Before you go into a Prize Fight tap on the Rewards button. It'll show you a bunch of levels from 1-10. Every time you reach opa certain point value you'll get that reward immediately. Many of the tiers give Theonite.

You do also get Theonite from level ups of course :)
y

OKAY, lets take a calculation on how much one can accumulate from pf and dailies in one month.
1. 50 theo per day by dailies so total of 1500 theo for one month
2. From character pf, 100 theo per pf (diamond) and you can have two pf per week so per week its 200 theo and per month 1000 theo
3. then we montly pf which gives 550 theo in total
so summing up one gets 3050 theo from pf and dailies for free which is a lot.....