• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Spotlight Relics

I have mixed feelings about your post. First, and I said it as someone who has played this game for at least 5 years:

It´s a gatcha game, there is not a single buy that gives you 100% something for shure (Minor theonite buys and backstage pass Gold character).

So don´t buy nothing in this or any other game that can change your mood if you don´t get what you want, and then come and say things like "I´m so mad at you devs, but I´m a good person because I don´t want to fill you with all the anger I´m feeling and you need to know that I feel, but I said sorry, no more of that because I´m taking care of you, love ya!".

Just... Buy the cheap and really goooood theonite suscription, make your dailies, and wait for Fukua´s birthday. Make it easier for you. The money is good for the game ad the development of it, of course, but don´t let it change you. Congratulations on that Apex pull because she is really a monster.

Please excuse my "shiny" english. And have a better day...

-Erick

Is it worth paying up 800 USD for Spotlight relics? 🤔😐🤪
If you make tons and tons of ridiculous and easy money, and you can affort that money, yes, spend it. It´s yours and you spend it as you want, even if you don´t get what you are looking for because RNG goddess can and will be most of the time... a "beach". But what gives if you will have like 160,000 dolars before breakfast?

BUT if you DON´T MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY... as everything in this life, you must know the risk of what are you buying. Again, It´s your money (or buyed theonite) and you CAN spend it as you want, but you have to take care of it anywhere, everywhere, because it´s a limited resource.

I can say the offers in SGM are a little tricky because, well, it´s marketing in action, but the point here is: IF IT WILL HURT BUYING IT AND DON´T GETTING IT, JUST DON´T BUY IT OR BUY TOO MANY. SGM is a really open game and I doesn´t force you to buy nothing to progress (Kevin pepino getting everything without buying nothing coof!! cooof!!!) so you can perfectly leave all to time and get eventually the variants you are looking for... with patience.

Once more, some of us don´t buy many or expensive things, but every purchase is always welcome by th devs to help the game work and get new characters and support (or buy a little Dhalia´s Marie Cake in Christmas because YES!).

Wish you the Fukua diamond you desire soon, really soon!!

-E.

• Love
Reactions: RizeSheela
If you make tons and tons of ridiculous and easy money, and you can affort that money, yes, spend it. It´s yours and you spend it as you want, even if you don´t get what you are looking for because RNG goddess can and will be most of the time... a "beach". But what gives if you will have like 160,000 dolars before breakfast?

BUT if you DON´T MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY... as everything in this life, you must know the risk of what are you buying. Again, It´s your money (or buyed theonite) and you CAN spend it as you want, but you have to take care of it anywhere, everywhere, because it´s a limited resource.

I can say the offers in SGM are a little tricky because, well, it´s marketing in action, but the point here is: IF IT WILL HURT BUYING IT AND DON´T GETTING IT, JUST DON´T BUY IT OR BUY TOO MANY. SGM is a really open game and I doesn´t force you to buy nothing to progress (Kevin pepino getting everything without buying nothing coof!! cooof!!!) so you can perfectly leave all to time and get eventually the variants you are looking for... with patience.

Once more, some of us don´t buy many or expensive things, but every purchase is always welcome by th devs to help the game work and get new characters and support (or buy a little Dhalia´s Marie Cake in Christmas because YES!).

-E.
Thank you my dear good friend for your great Good Advise. 👍✊🙏

Actually I already had plans of getting DREAM DEMON for the next time event.
As of now a little switch of plans....
I'll master Up to Diamond lil Cosmic Rebel Annie here.
Cannot wait or Got tired of waiting of getting Diamond Fire Branded Annie. 😅😜

Last edited:
Reactions: Erick Draves

-E.
Actually I'm working in a company but money was almost actually worthless for spending other than offering to UNICEF Charities and Human Rights Organizations.

I do Put In my Monthly share actually and have no problem of spending over the limit so.

Money was cheap for Online games these days and getting ridiculously expensive and outrageous little offers.

If you had heard about Hero Wars Mobile of NEXTERS then you will understand more what I mean.

Having 4 VIP 10 - 15 game accounts was already a big expense of my own.

Actually I'm an orphaned lady with No parents but I got lots of good rich relatives from my grandparents side so I don't have no need to worry about cheap money on expensive offers Online

I have mixed feelings about your post. First, and I said it as someone who has played this game for at least 5 years:

It´s a gatcha game, there is not a single buy that gives you 100% something for shure (Minor theonite buys and backstage pass Gold character).

So don´t buy nothing in this or any other game that can change your mood if you don´t get what you want, and then come and say things like "I´m so mad at you devs, but I´m a good person because I don´t want to fill you with all the anger I´m feeling and you need to know that I feel, but I said sorry, no more of that because I´m taking care of you, love ya!".

Just... Buy the cheap and really goooood theonite suscription, make your dailies, and wait for Fukua´s birthday. Make it easier for you. The money is good for the game ad the development of it, of course, but don´t let it change you. Congratulations on that Apex pull because she is really a monster.

Please excuse my "shiny" english. And have a better day...

-Erick
I was advised to accept your criticism and I will embrace it heartfully with honor and respect.

I can see Evil Gordo thumbs up with you & so I'll gladly follow up.

also Please Trust me my dears...
I'm far more "evil" than our wicked Devs here. ☺️😝😜🙃

-E.
KiehKiehKiehKieeeeh! 😝😜😈✊

Attachments

• IMG_20240204_005803.jpg
    IMG_20240204_005803.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 3