• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters stand out vs star shine

palti

Reaction score
I think it's unfair that stand out can block permanent buffs. i played rift against dio, leader model and surgeon general on the throne, and 30 seconds later, when I was supposed to get a buff for accuracy, an instant curse from dio's passive worked. those I wait 30 seconds to get a buff and they still don’t give it to me. and if I want to get this buff, then I need to change to another hero and then return it back just to get a chance to activate it is nonsense. stand out and plays so well against buffers, but not allowing a permanent to be applied, so you also have to wait 30 seconds, this is not normal. in the end I lost because I couldn't get accuracy and my plan to eliminate the leader without constant auto-blocks failed.
such "balanced" things discourage any desire to play further.

What I love the most of this game is that there is always a way to make things work. My Djinn Frizz has seen her 3 permanent enrages eaten just because Stand Out hunger.

But to get the result you wanted, you must get dio out of the ring before the 30 seg. Maybe you play around with her 20-25 seg (so you charge some bb, and don´t dealing with model leader autoblocks yet), and then use an outtake to take her out of the field before he eats your buffs.

Other alternative is to start with your support character, and out take Dio, and then switch to starshine Annie, so she has not to change her attack move set.

Hope this awfull advices gives you some ideas for some better strategies :D

And hope to see you back in the game soon! :D

I usually don't have problems passing points, but this time I couldn't pass the throne. there were dio, leader model and surgeon general. the leader and the general are the most popular, and one of the most annoying. and this week the throne had a resurrection modifier, plus the player had a blockbuster meter reset mod and something else.

it turns out that I couldn’t play through buffs, they were eaten by dio, I couldn’t play through debuffs, the leader removed them, and if I dealt a lot of damage, for example, crit, then the general didn’t fall, besides, the modifier reset the scale, which prevented me from using blockbusters.

when I lost the first time, I played through prism + radiance + general. but in the end I could not get the accuracy.

the second time I took the heart of darkness, the king of beasts and the greed of a murderer. I was able to kill the leader and the general, but while I was fighting with the dio, they resurrected again and I could not do anything. it's just a delusional situation in which you can only win through normal damage, but not so much as not to activate did not fall.

if I had a death wish or an UNHOLY HOST, I probably would have been able to get through. if I have one of these two (even more balanced than the dio heroes), but this is the same nonsense as in history, when you need to have a specific hero to pass some point. I sat like this for several months and waited for an eliza of air to drop out for me to go through the chest. maybe in a hundred years, when I collect all the heroes and pump all of them, I can go through any point, but now it was a dead end. and this happened because dio eats permanents.

Last edited:
What I love the most of this game is that there is always a way to make things work. My Djinn Frizz has seen her 3 permanent enrages eaten just because Stand Out hunger.

But to get the result you wanted, you must get dio out of the ring before the 30 seg. Maybe you play around with her 20-25 seg (so you charge some bb, and don´t dealing with model leader autoblocks yet), and then use an outtake to take her out of the field before he eats your buffs.

Other alternative is to start with your support character, and out take Dio, and then switch to starshine Annie, so she has not to change her attack move set.

Hope this awfull advices gives you some ideas for some better strategies :D

And hope to see you back in the game soon! :D
in the first case, I first played briefly on the prism and then on the starshine, but did not get permanent accuracy. The second time, as you can see, pushing didn't help.

I think interactions like these are on our radar. I'll share this thread with the design team, thanks.

Reactions: palti
I would like to add a little more about these abilities. if the radiance of the stars gets permanent accuracy, and then dies. if she is then resurrected, I resurrected her kill joy (I don't know if it works on all types of resurrections), then she immediately has accuracy and she can get 2nd in 30 seconds. yes, it won't add anything, but it's weird to have 2 permanent precision. as for dio, this Eliza gets an eternal instant scale boost when playing against an inaccurate copy. it constantly removes the eternal acceleration.