• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Stolen phone

Nicoberries

Reaction score
Hello guys, so I play Skullgirls mobile but someone stole my phone so I'm holding until I get a new one, what bothers me is that I had a lot of gold characters and I'm afraid to lose my progress in the game, it was associated with my Facebook account, so do you think I will be able to keep it? Thank you.

If you get a new phone and log in with your regular credentials, your new phone should access your account like normal.

Just log in with your Facebook credentials when your new phone comes in. Though if your old phone was stolen, you might want to consider changing your passwords for your social media accounts, for protection.

Reactions: B_W
If you get a new phone and log in with your regular credentials, your new phone should access your account like normal.

Just log in with your Facebook credentials when your new phone comes in. Though if your old phone was stolen, you might want to consider changing your passwords for your social media accounts, for protection.
I definitely will, thank you so much.

"Stolen Phone"
Where are you from? Brazil? Because It's sucks here