• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Story mode, Going all in- expert , bronze only fight walkthrough(kinda)

SweetRascal

Reaction score
I had heard this fight being mentioned a while ago by someone in a new players guide i read.
Personally i believe it is one of the hardest fights in all of story mode. But it's a pretty simple fight too. It's not tricky like some other fights.
I had a lot of trouble beating it and that is why i'm making this post.

My strategy was to stay defensive. I think there is no way to win this fight without any heals, so that narrows down the possible fighters to just Eliza and Valentine.
I chose in denile - Eliza because, conveniently she was the only bronze fighter level 30 that i had. But we could discuss the other options later.
Though watching the replay, more heals could have been an option but 2 worked for me just fine.
You can watch the video, which i've uploaded to my google drive and the link for which is below, but i'll still describe my fight tactics.
I unlocked the move slots to get the heal abilities and the attack slots to boost crit rate from 0 to 5%, and unlocked the advanced combo and juggle skills too.
Her signature ability however was pretty pointless for me since i didn't use a blockbuster which triggers sekhmet, as it would make me vulnerable to damage.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ty-Er8u80KcXZQanRITWZfaFk/view?usp=sharing

Start with a block right from the start and wait for opponent painwheel to attack. Just at painwheel stops it's combo, start with a charge, then full ground combo, then air combo and spam the heal skill as soon as the air combo ends, Eliza will taunt just as the opponent lands and is unable to move, thus you're safe while performing the taunt. Rinse and repeat.
If the opponent is just about to die you can use a trip attack, but then you wouldn't have enough time to taunt, if the opponent doesn't die.

It is also a fight with luck. If you're lucky then the opponent doesn't have an unblockable blockbuster. Otherwise all other blockbusters can be taken care of / defended against.

Remember to always keep blocking. It's easier to throw break if you're already blocking.
Also, the opponent usually does a charge attack and combo before leading into a blockbuster. If the blockbuster meter of opponent is full, be extra careful to interrupt them just before they could start the blockbuster.
And that's it. Like i said it's a very simple and straightforward fight.
Another tip, if the opponent jumps back 2 times in quick succession, it's usually for a buff. Make sure to capitalize on that with a well timed charge before the buff even takes effect.

I hope this helped some people because this fight troubled me a lot. I succeeded in it just last night but wasn't recording at that time. So i did it again today and luckily succeeded on first try.

To me it seems that heals are gonna be less effective than just straight damage, but it's probably more likely up to personal choice. I personally beat almost all of my bronze only story mode missions with a 1k twisted mettle painwheel, praying the enemies didn't spawn with a bb3, and just making sure to play as well as possible.

To me it seems that heals are gonna be less effective than just straight damage, but it's probably more likely up to personal choice. I personally beat almost all of my bronze only story mode missions with a 1k twisted mettle painwheel, praying the enemies didn't spawn with a bb3, and just making sure to play as well as possible.
A defensive strategy is just more forgiving than playing pure aggressive.
I'm sure it's possible to do that if you give you opponent no breathing time at all, but that would be hard to time for someone just starting out.
As you could see in the video, just as i beat the painwheel, the parasoul came and performed a throw which could have easily killed me if i didn't have enough health. It is however, like you said also possible to time your attacks well so that as soon as the parasoul enters, she's hit with an attack and is forced to block or gets hit, but that's tricky.
The unblockable blockbuster part however is pure luck.

I'm sure it's possible to do that if you give you opponent no breathing time at all, but that would be hard to time for someone just starting out.
As you could see in the video, just as i beat the painwheel, the parasoul came and performed a throw which could have easily killed me if i didn't have enough health. It is however, like you said also possible to time your attacks well so that as soon as the parasoul enters, she's hit with an attack and is forced to block or gets hit, but that's tricky.
The unblockable blockbuster part however is pure luck.
There's no need for a defensive strategy here. I used a 1k bad hair day with 2 ringlet spikes, Gregor Samson, drill tempered, and fenrir drive for this fight. You can even use this to win if they spawn with bb3s.

Same. I use a cerebella or painwheel :3 painwheel can dish out a lot of damage so you have to play really smart :3 but it can do this fight fairly easily, especially if you equip +30 attack blockbusters and specials and upgrade them to at least level 3.

I used a 30% defence AND 70% block understudy. Those were dark days. I retired those silly silver moves since then.

I'm not saying it's playing aggressive, you should still probably block at the start, but if you know basic combos and how to work with the character then it should not be an issue as long as you know what you're doing. If you can, it's smart to use characters or moves that reduce blockbuster charge but you can also pray to not get bb3's. You don't have to constantly be on them, just don't ever let them throw you or catch you off guard.

>Trip attacks exist. Very easy to land when they enter.

There's no need for a defensive strategy here. I used a 1k bad hair day with 2 ringlet spikes, Gregor Samson, drill tempered, and fenrir drive for this fight. You can even use this to win if they spawn with bb3s.
How did you level up a bronze fighter all the way up to 1k?