1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved STREAK BREAKING crashes (edit i updated to ios 11)

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Luke, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

This is not ok!
    Ipad air 1, IOS 10
    I have crashed in midfight, finish screen and enemy team selection that when logged back in my prize fight streak is ZERO.

I can understand the midfight and finish screen crash to reset my streak and I have to admit bad luck. But what is with enemy team selection that resets my streak? I haven't even pressed fight yet.

That was the last straw! Help! Send help now!

(I shall lament my if unbroken 50+ mercidi pz over at that cornor)

Edit: i found out about ios 11. I updated yesterday, so far prize fight have crashed only once and not during fight. Im still finding new and innvative lags but pz crash is not a problem any more. :)

Ps. Crash still happen sometimes in event map but thats ok.

#1 Luke, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Octovalley (Q) likes this.
  2. SiLVeRKnight

SiLVeRKnight New Member

It happened with me too, I am experiencing all types of crashes ... I really don't like whining :) but, after the last update, I really cannot continue three games in a row, losing streaks due to crashes in mid-game, constantly restarting the game for just going to home screen.

The game is just unplayable anymore, tbh I used to experience crashes in the 1.4 update, but it was like changing fighting modes after a long fight streak for example, switching between story and event, but nothing like this.

I just wonder if anyone is playing normally as the crashes are too much to have a somewhat enjoyable gameplay

3. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

Now I feel bad, I can get up to 15-20 streak smooth, but I'd get my streak broken... ...so now I'm not sure what I'd prefer.

4. SiLVeRKnight

SiLVeRKnight New Member

wow, lucky you lol ... i was just wondering how people are doing as it seemed not many were experiencing the same issues as me ... i don't know, i have the game on my iphone 5s, can't put it on personal phone for work reasons, it was just fine before the update, now i am dead serious that i haven't passed 3 streaks just due to crashes, my average is around 10

5. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

You poor thing. The way I do it is play for 2-3 rounds, exit game, reopen. Takes forever, but gets me up to the tier I want at least. Then I get unlucky and crash during my intentionally short game play.

I don't know what my average streak is, I just play until around 3mill in gold prize fight and stop. Because that is much time I can give to this game. Now I'll stop at 1mill I guess.

6. SiLVeRKnight

SiLVeRKnight New Member

lol ... i am the poor thing, you are playing 2 games exiting and coming back, doesn't make u go crazy, u r just avoiding the unavoidable crash, try playing with epic sax or res evil and execute a bb3 instant crash and u'll lose ur progress ...

try passing ur three games mark and change ur team, another crash ... go check a character and come back to continue, the list is endless :) i think we are both suffering the same issue only u crash urself by exiting :D

7. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

I’ve not heard of this crash, until now. I don’t have many problems with crashes at all this update, tho the game will crash *possibly* if too many things happen at once (for example, Parasoul using Napalm Toss when an opponent tags out, STUB, Hype Mode being activated during a BB).

8. SiLVeRKnight

SiLVeRKnight New Member

The game is just plain unplayable anymore, check the bug crashes everyone is crashing for all sort of reasons ... tbh, I never wanted to post in those threads as I will be redundant, I cannot go past three fights at any mode and that's if I am lucky ...

I really envy ur game then, saying that the game is possibly crashing is just an understatement for me :)

9. Mecha_Shadow

Mecha_Shadow New Member

I'm still having this problem and idk what causes it. I too am on 5s and don't understand how to avoid it. I saw someone above said to do a couple fights then restart the app, which could be a temporary solution to this. for me it would always crash random either right as I hit 'fight' or after I win. I wish there was a fix for us who have this problem :/

10. Ryan Harrison

Ryan Harrison Active Member

This won't completely fix your problems but try closing all other apps and turning off lighting.

11. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

for some reason my ipad didnt notify my there is an IOS 11, but since i found out about it i thought i should update.
    Didnt help with the lag. well i tried.

12. Mecha_Shadow

Mecha_Shadow New Member

I'm on ios 11 and its still doing this crash, so it must be the game itself

13. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

updated and solved. Anyone raplied or having similar problems, dont hesitate to post another thread.