• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Stuck on “SYNCNG DOWNLOADS…”

LordfireTR

Reaction score
Greetings
I want to report that after the update I am unable to run the game. Whenever I try, the app gets stuck in this “SYNCNG DOWNLOADS…” state (and yes ‘i’ is missing as you can see)
So far I have tried reinstalling twice and rebooted my phone twice but it didn’t make a difference. I have also read on some old threads that not having enough free space might be the reason but I have 20+ gb free space so I doubt that is the problem.
On the discord server I have seen 3 others having the same problem as well.

Edit: I’ve tried to add a screenshot but it was too large to attach.

I'm having this issue too and I remember about 2 years ago I've experienced the same problem right after a new update was dropped. Back in that time updating my OS to a new version solved this. I don't recommend doing this if you're on IOS but on Android you can try a new or old OS version.

I'm having this issue too and I remember about 2 years ago I've experienced the same problem right after a new update was dropped. Back in that time updating my OS to a new version solved this. I don't recommend doing this if you're on IOS but on Android you can try a new or old OS version.
What's OS?

Update:
Changing phone's default language to English works.

Based on @LordfireTR 's update here, will you all share if you're playing on a device language other than English and what language is that?

Also, please check if changing the language back to English fixes the issue.

We've had bugs related to device language previously so if that's indeed the case this will help us greatly in fixing the issue.

My device's default language was Turkish. It has 'i/İ' and 'ı/I' which is probably why 'i's werent showing up in "syncng downloads" and possibly the root of the problem.

From what I have seen on the discord server, mostly people from Turkey were having the problem.

Reactions: smacznego and Bones
Cihazımın varsayılan dili Türkçe idi. İçinde 'i/İ' ve 'ı/I' var, muhtemelen 'i'lerin "indirme senkronizasyonunda" görünmeme nedeni ve muhtemelen sorunun kaynağı.

Discord sunucusunda gördüğüm kadarıyla, sorunu çoğunlukla Türkiye'den insanlar yaşıyordu.
Thanks now my game works fine

I Have problem like this too
So syncing downloads is my trauma now because i cant ope New account and i cant log in my fricking account,I delete game 3 or 4 times and i have enough space;-;

I Have problem like this too
So syncing downloads is my trauma now because i cant ope New account and i cant log in my fricking account,I delete game 3 or 4 times and i have enough space;-;
Oh yeah and at language english not working HELP-

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro (MIUI 12 if it's important), Lang set to Russian, same issue (error 9000). It only started today,

Changing device language to English fixed the issue. (I play SGM in ENG as well)

Today, after the patch the situation progressed.

The first time after the patch, it was the reverse, with device set to ENG the game was stuck at syncing downloads.
When I switched to Russian, it logged in successfully.

After that both languages launch the game tho it hangs in syncing for a bit.

This showed another bug -- with displaying digit separators -- but I'll make separate thread about it.