• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Sudden death at more than half health while playing the daily prise for ghoul’s night out

Alipt

Reaction score
I am using an Apple IPad 2018 iOS 12.1.1 and having issue of sudden death while using nay character since last 4 games. I am at 50% or above health and my character dies suddenly even the opponent is too far away and not using any special move nor I have any active debuff or panelty from opponent. I am afraid now to even play rift battles or prize fights.

I am using an Apple IPad 2018 iOS 12.1.1 and having issue of sudden death while using nay character since last 4 games. I am at 50% or above health and my character dies suddenly even the opponent is too far away and not using any special move nor I have any active debuff or panelty from opponent. I am afraid now to even play rift battles or prize fights.
Was the opponent at above 50% health as well? The doom modifier on the Squigly daily applies a doom effect whenever the opponent's health falls below 50%.