• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Suddenly unable to sign in. Error Code 2 Session 6.

AFrozenKitten

Reaction score
My game has been working fine up until this morning. Now, when I open the app it says "We could not refresh your login with Facebook. Please try to login via that method again". It also says "error code 2 session 6". Everytime I then click to sign in with Facebook it repeats the same message. I checked Facebook, and the app and permissions haven't expired. I would really appreciate some help, as I can't seem to figure it out. While waiting for replies I think I may go re-install the game.

My game has been working fine up until this morning. Now, when I open the app it says "We could not refresh your login with Facebook. Please try to login via that method again". It also says "error code 2 session 6". Everytime I then click to sign in with Facebook it repeats the same message. I checked Facebook, and the app and permissions haven't expired. I would really appreciate some help, as I can't seem to figure it out. While waiting for replies I think I may go re-install the game.

I got a similar similary kind of issue but whit the Google account, but nothing seems to work, I already reinstall the game and nothig happens

I have a similar problem and nothing helps. not reinstalling the game. absolutely nothing helps... i don't even know what to do...