• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other suggestion about hack user & rift / prize fight reward and compensation

crx

Reaction score
(I'm sorry that my English is not good, so please excuse me.)

There are lots of hack users on Rift Battle and Prize Fight.
And numerous faithful users suffer from them.

Especially in the case of Rift Battle, not to mention the mental stress, sincere users lose their score in real time and lose their winning streak, victory rewards, additional rewards for winning streak, and rift scores they could not recover.

So I suggest,
Do not give a reward Immediately after the end of Rift Battle and Prize Fight,
but 'have a term of banning hack users'.
And after they are all expelled, calculate the scores and give rewards to sincerely played users.

If you are going to bench out hack users someday, I think it would be better to ban in a timely manner so that there are fewer victims.
I am afraid that the operators will not have enough time to operate the game, so the reward time will be okay in three or four days after the Rift Battle and Prize Fight ends. (Maybe a week also be fine, in my view, if you operators do not have enough time.)
Instead, please ban the hack users who are reported on the forum and exclude them from rewards.
And perhaps, if possible, please post their nicknames on the forum thread, so we can identify them.

Even if the rewards come late, I suggest that because it should be just and fair.

Especially in the case of Rift Battle, It is ideal to give compensation for users who beaten by hack users immediately, but it seems difficult for you to do. If you can not compensate in real time for the users who suffered, you will at least have to compensate them for their enormous efforts afterwards. When you check hack user reports, you could compensate victims for defeats.
like compensations for winning streak, victory rewards, additional rewards and scores for winning streak, and add those score to their result and then distribute the rewards and titles. Maybe additional rift tickets for next rift season could be help, because they would had bought some tickets to make up their score.

In the case of Prize Fight, it is somewhat easy because it's not a real time matching and do not have score reduce penalty, so just exclude all the hack users after the end of Prize Fight, then give rewards to sincerely played users.
Currently, the hack users get Prize Fight rewards, and later they are (or maybe) expelled from ban. It is absurd, because it means real users could not get rewards and distributed rewards are no more than disappearing.

I saw many users (even most top rankers) disappointed in and lose their interest of this game because of hack users.

I hope the executives think about and respond accurately to the people who truly love and play this game. And more directly, who invest in this game.

If you do not punish the hack users quickly and do not compensate sincere users for their suffering, the end of the game is settled.

Last edited:
I imagine it'd be kind of a hassle to incorporate, but losing a rift battle to a hacker seems like it'd get on the nerves of anyone. Luckily I've never experienced it first-hand, but I've seen a lot of people posting photos of impossible scores and all.

I have a very serious complaint and it makes me uncomfortable ...
How is it possible that even having a perfect run in nodes you accumulate 20 to 23 thousand endpoints ....
And my opponent wins with a total of 31 thousand points!?! ... ???
That is impossible!
Also having low level characters and seemingly the same level as me ...
I demand that cheats be banned indefinitely and that all hacks and mods that can affect the game experience be detected and eliminated!
And it is not the first time that happens to me!
... And if it makes me very angry
So, like hell, a user with a weaker defense can earn you up to 10 thousand extra points!

Reactions: Yomady
No hackers either wise the verse would change dramatically etc., gold fighter would change into a diamond one, HP wouldn't drain at all, blockbusters would infinite you to way and beyond all been tier 3 in slots they shouldn't be.

Hackers in Rift are absent these days, I think your just getting to many knock-down ones?. Mind I wish it was easy till a certain point; it's way to fair, I/we/you miss out on diamond keys cause fairness.

I've seen a Silver Rifter with a Legend slapped-on his title, bit of a kick in the teeth been only a gold noob my feelings were hurt lol

Missed full rewards too, but just carry on anyways as you do!. Small error once in like a blue moon careless. A lot of my rifts that week were super easy besides Gene that I mumbled about a bit been so precious (haha) :cool:

I have a very serious complaint and it makes me uncomfortable ...
How is it possible that even having a perfect run in nodes you accumulate 20 to 23 thousand endpoints ....
And my opponent wins with a total of 31 thousand points!?! ... ???
That is impossible!
Also having low level characters and seemingly the same level as me ...
I demand that cheats be banned indefinitely and that all hacks and mods that can affect the game experience be detected and eliminated!
And it is not the first time that happens to me!
... And if it makes me very angry
So, like hell, a user with a weaker defense can earn you up to 10 thousand extra points!

This is true the calculation need's a extra point system or something like a quick kill one?.

Screenshot_20200112_232827_com.autumn.skullgirls-1024x473.jpg
No hackers either wise the verse would change dramatically etc., gold fighter would change into a diamond one, HP wouldn't drain at all, blockbusters would infinite you to way and beyond all been tier 3 in slots they shouldn't be.

Hackers in Rift are absent these days, I think your just getting to many knock-down ones?. Mind I wish it was easy till a certain point; it's way to fair, I/we/you miss out on diamond keys cause fairness.

I've seen a Silver Rifter with a Legend slapped-on his title, bit of a kick in the teeth been only a gold noob my feelings were hurt lol

Missed full rewards too, but just carry on anyways as you do!. Small error once in like a blue moon careless. A lot of my rifts that week were super easy besides Gene that I mumbled about a bit been so precious (haha) :cool:

This is true the calculation need's a extra point system or something like a quick kill one?.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113_010753_com.autumn.skullgirls-1024x473.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113_010753_com.autumn.skullgirls-1024x473.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200113_000856_com.autumn.skullgirls-1024x473.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113_000856_com.autumn.skullgirls-1024x473.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200112_232934_com.autumn.skullgirls-1024x473.jpg
    Screenshot_20200112_232934_com.autumn.skullgirls-1024x473.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 10
Do not
Still I have my doubts ...
It is too fast.
It's that easy
It took me a long time for a gap of about 25 to 30 minutes.
A stronger team is already more difficult to finish in about 40 minutes to an hour.
... The problem is that when I look at my defense team you like ... 10 to 15 minutes.
They have already completed my defense and all for a single fight ...
Ok, neither my X11 maxeado catalysts work ... I buy it for you.

Check out my Post.
... I don't think it's fair.
... and so for every battle happens as something "normal"
I just ask more attention to the subject.
I don't feel it is fair
:(

Since I post this ...
11:20 pm to 1:20 am approximately.
Mexico City
... And my nickname is just like TecHH MasteR.

I think increasing the battle details on the rift map would weed out hackers very easily. Already, we show the team and fight score. It would not be much more difficult to show two additional metrics:
1) max damage in one hit (insane high for hack)
2) time taken for match (few seconds for hack)

Human verification is still necessary but I think impossible values for these two metrics could create a list for devs to review and ban rather easily since this evidence would be damning.