• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

(suggestion) increase limit of special movements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knives

Reaction score
Hello I speak spanish this topic is to see if there is a possibility that they increase the storage limit of special movements and be more than 200/200 because it is an insufficient space to store the blockbuster movements, it is not enough to equip each one of the bronze, silver and gold characters, in addition to preventing new relics and collect event prizes. I would like you to consider increasing that storage. Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________
Hola
hablo en español
He creado este tema para ver si existe una posibilidad de que incrementen el limite de almacenamiento de movimientos especiales y sea de más de 200/200 porque es un espacio insuficiente para guardar los movimientos blockbuster, no es cantidad suficiente para poder equipar a cada uno de los personajes bronce, plata y oro, además que impide sacar nuevas reliquias y cobrar los premios de evento.
Me gustaría que consideren incrementar ese almacenamiento.

Gracias.

Deberias publicar esto en el menu "Feedback & Suggestions" para que todo el mundo lo vea.
PD: El limite de movimientos es 400, no 200 (200 es el limite de personajes).

Deberias publicar esto en el menu "Feedback & Suggestions" para que todo el mundo lo vea.
PD: El limite de movimientos es 400, no 200 (200 es el limite de personajes).
Si eso 400 pero igual es muy poco

Please admin close this topic i create new thread in feedback and suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.