• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Suggestion of Polls (EXP Items, Guild, Rift Modification, etc)

Rikiya Akai

Reaction score
Hello, i hope everyone in great condition as always. First, i would like to apologize if in this text have so many error grammar or bad English, because it's not my native language and also my keyboard kinda have a bit problem to type some text, sorry if there's some typo. Thank you so much for understanding.

So i would like to give some suggestion and opinion based from polls i made about this game,

266932612_4414756678636876_6392197670045050835_n.jpg

"What most everyone want for skullgirls later?" < if everyone confused with my text on that polls =.="

Why i did that for ? well i found skullgirls mobile have potential to be a great game especially for F2P players and also i heard the team love to hear some opinion on forum (i hope so)... so im just wondering to make "how's everyone voice?, what they need ?", ok let's back to topic, as the polls says, we can sort them all the most "enthusiasm players" want in the game later :

1. EXP Items
2. Guild Systems
3. Daily Relics, New Modification
4. Raids / World Boss
5. Tower of Trials

Kinda surprised for myself that most player on my group i was joining more hoping for the new system than having new mode, i will explain only top three of the choice i made on polls :

1. EXP Items

From dev teams already planning this before (hope soon will come), "why players have big enthusiasm for this really much?", it's because EXP is really important on this game for :

1. Evolution
2. Boost HP and Attack for fighter

another thing, to raise EXP in this game pretty hard for first even some middle players, in other case about "grind too much" but gladly there is Holodeck Hazards to help player, but even so with a lot of fighter player have, it's hard for some of them to raise other fighter and need a long time to raise their level and also some player have difficulty if not using a lot of high power level fighter, that also giving them a bit less EXP because of they need for "longshot" systems to gain bonus EXP. Another thing, for alternative to raise EXP can do it on "Peacock's Master Mode", this giving some downside of main function for Holodeck Hazards as EXP farming site.

So some suggestion, how about adding EXP items on Holodeck Hazard (?)

That will help boost the function of Holodeck Hazards as EXP farming places and maybe.... ~ (applying another "master mode" on other origin story), so my opinion for EXP items consist of 5 variants (this drawing orbs made by me, sorry if look bad...) :
Item Frame Skullgirls 1.pngItem Frame Skullgirls 2.pngItem Frame Skullgirls 3.pngItem Frame Skullgirls 4.pngItem Frame Skullgirls 5.png

Purple, Raise EXP fighter to 12.500
Blue, Raise EXP fighter to 25.000
Green, Raise EXP fighter to 50.000
Yellow, Raise EXP fighter to 100.000
Red, Raise EXP fighter to 200.000

Those EXP number based on my random opinion, so it's unnecessary. As the chance to drop for each level / difficulty on Holodeck Hazards are :
1. Basic, Purple EXP (90 %), Blue EXP (8%), Green EXP (2 %)
2. Advanced, Blue EXP (90%), Green EXP (8%), Yellow EXP (2%)
3. Expert, Green EXP (90%), Yellow EXP (8%), Red EXP (2%)
4. Master, Yellow EXP (90 %), Red EXP (10%)

Those just another of my random opinion, so if that happened it's your decision what the best thing for player..

2. Guild

Well, this one on 2nd vote,... but i understand why "guild" is not yet implemented on the game, because the system inside the game first much more importan and another answer for that is "low enthusiasm of player doing rift battle" << why "rift battle" ? and what connection with guild and rift battle ? as you know guild mostly will always be complete if there is "guild wars" and that's pretty... crucial on game, which means closer into hardcore "P2W" games,... "well not really, guild just guild, why not adding just guild systems without guild wars??", i think because to make the chat of game more lively and more friendly to help new - mid players (i guess?), if the guild systems happened (without guild wars), they will mostly making some of their channel with their own group guild, the active chat server like 100 or 0 would be much more less and afraid it won't be more crowded like previous without guild... << those just my opinion,

So in this condition, maybe my suggestion to fix/add some additional things on "Rift Battle" first like :

1. Shield / Protection

I heard most of em got pissed off because their base got attacked, mostly for new players, mid players and some late players. Another player feel blessed with the attack because they can raise again the rift rating and farm rift coins more which mean when they do "free refresh" have better chance to meet player below them and easy to beat. But some not really intend to do rift because how difficult it is. So for those who still hoping for rift and raise their ratings, why not making the systems have "Shield / Protection" ? it's a system where you gain protection from other player, so on rift list, your base won't be appeared or won't be attacked by other player for certain time.

the problem about that system :
1. What if the player base already shown on other player rift list ?
> my suggestion for the time "free refresh list" changed from 2 hours into 1 hour or below it (if the player haven't attacked, but after done with attacking some player base, it becomes 2 hours free refresh

2. When you can use "Shield/Protection" ?
> my suggestion after your base got attacked and there is some notification on rift "Do you want some Protection for your current base" and also you can choose "yes" or "no" as what condition you need to do rift for "farming rift coins" or you need to "hold your ratings"

> another suggestion, it's much more helpful if there is notification for phone about "Your Rift is under attack, login to the game and see who's attacking your rift" < this condition also a benefit for the game about how active player would be, also make the notification not spamming too much, only one rift under attack sending the notification, for the rest just keep it until the player accept or remove the notification.

3. How long the "Shield/Protection" can help player ?
> my suggestion about 1 hour, too long isn't good, because other player hard to compete if so many player did that and also too short not the best thing either because it feels "Shield/Protection" not function really well.

That condition pretty much helpful especially when rift getting closer to end / reset.

2. Winning and losing from protecting your base got Rift Coins

Some player really grateful when winning the base, but some of it not really like it, because the higher rating they did, more harder opponent they will against with. So this just my opinion, if for those winning or losing their base from other player will got rift coins as prize ?? for example Winning to protect the base from other player got +number raise for rift rating + 75 rift coins, for those who's losing it - number for rift rating + 10 rift coins. So for those who win it also have benefit to get rift coins, not only rift rating score they got.

Hopefully Rift Battle getting more attention from other player... and as for those things will make "guild" even more closer to happened.

3. Daily Relics, new adding bonus

This actually,.. umm a bit more to my selfish hahaha (sorry), please this just optional condition, because i did another polls (i forgot when is it) but the result for daily relics still good, but maybe .... ~ if have some time, i would love to see that thing be added with more higher gift ...

Current :

Valentine Oh-Mai (1 %)
50 Elemental Shards (2 %)
25 Elemental Shards (8 %)
Bronze Fighter (19 %)
Moves (35 %)
Coins (35 %)

Into this... ? :

Valentine OH-Mai (1 %)
100 Elemental Shards (2 %)
50 Elemental Shards (3 %)
25 Elemental Shards (5 %)
Diamond Shards (20 shards) (1 %)
Gold Shards (50 shards) (4 %)
Silver Shards (100 shards) (7 %)
Bronze Fighter (14 %)
Moves ( 28 %)
Coins (35 %)

Well,.. the reason because,.. daily relics with 24 hours a day pretty much a bit long way to claim it, so why not to raise the prize a bit more "valuable" ? and this just my opinion and still daily relics is worthy... but i think "take-a-break relics" much more valuable now than "Daily Relics", most player wanted from those relics are "Elemental Shards" and "Coins" even if got move, they will sell it for coins.

Why im adding diamond shards ? and why only 20 shards ?, it's because to help other player from gaining 98-99 % diamond relics shard condition to complete 100 %. It's pretty frustrating when you almost there but need to wait much more long time for getting it and that condition also happened to gold relics,... i guess (?) and with chance with completing the gold relic shards, it will help the player too for getting 40 dia shards to complete the 98-99% condition for dia relic shards.

but those "odds" just based on my opinion,..

for the rest of polls result, i guess will explain in other time. Anyway sorry if my words kinda weird and hard to understand, those are mostly just based on my opinion and some of em with other player suggestion. I'm just hope this game still alive and can be enjoyable both for P2W players and F2P players. Thank you so much for your time reading this and hope everything is good as always.