• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

suggestions and hopes for the future

palti

Reaction score
it's very strange, but all the time I found only one branch where with a suggestion for the game. the rest of the messages with this context were just scattered across individual updates and characters. in general, I decided to create a new one simply because I could not find it (yes, English is not my native language, but the search for titles was unsuccessful).

in general, I think that many have been languishing for a long time waiting for new stories (in my opinion, this is the most interesting part of the game, and not so much from the point of view of rewards, but from the point of view of gameplay, different, sometimes complex modifiers and different enemies, which only fuels interest).

and also the community is waiting for the guild, I don't really imagine what the developers are planning to cram in there, but I think it will pull new awards depending on the guild rank at the end of the season. I would also like to see some boss who will be defeated by the whole guild, I mean that he will be very dense and with some interesting gain modifiers or, for example, dropping debuffs and so on. like something from a master with a change of health strips, only still fat and even more complex.

oddly enough, the version is quietly developing, it's really not very clear to me why some characters can't be used there, but the biggest problem with this mode is an unstable connection that carries friezes and in some cases the result becomes obvious.

as for the training mode, I think it would be logical to introduce some enemy settings, such as difficulty, so that they don't just stand but do something + their characteristics health, damage accuracy and others may depend on the complexity, or it can also be done by moving the slider in the enemy settings. and of course the choice of this very enemy. because now it's a useless mode. well, they'll give you a cat or Eliza, and what's the difference? they just stand + they have no element, no abilities, no blockbusters. I think it is possible to transfer techniques from the version to the training, add a choice of a friendly and enemy character from the catalog and also add a change in the characteristics of the slider. this would be the maximum upgrade of the mode. he would help new players choose the right character for them.

well, the last thing I have accumulated so far is a change in a bright character, or rather his cards. a bright character now has a sparkle, and if it's good in battle, then the card can be made even more beautiful by animating it. that would be great. something like in the app. if it were a gif or a video, you would see that the second card is shimmering and the flame seems to be blazing. as for me, such a method would make bright characters even more desirable.

Attachments

• 1671192464263.png
    1671192464263.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 5