• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Suggestions for the future

ErickJacquinBR

Reaction score
Hello, yesterday I made a suggestion on the Instagram profile and I thought that my suggestions would be better used here:

1) DIAMOND KEYS
Just as you brought in the past the possibility of converting 10 pink gifts into 1 golden gift, it is possible create a key conversion system, where "x" silver keys turn into a gold key and "x" gold keys turn into a diamond key? Let it not be 10 for 1 like the gifts because in the end it would not be useful. I've been playing for almost two years and I got into a situation where playing became boring and leveling up characters became a pointless obligation, I have 11 diamond characters which, following my game pattern, would take 6 Months to finish them all and I would really like to play with them, apart from the many other diamonds that Missing from my collection. I want to take this opportunity and say that in this new game system that you recently announced, it would be nice to have diamond key rewards or make the diamond key drop rate 100% in the Cursed Experiments. I would like to take advantage of this and suggest one last change: in Diamond level Prize Fights, in the 10% prize pool, 2 diamond keys will be awarded; in the gold dispute there are 2 gold keys, I don't understand this difference.

2) LOADOUT AUTO-EQUIP SYSTEM
Sometimes it happens to me that I'm in a high level battle in the Prize FIghts and I forget to change the characters' movements when I change the fighters, the result is always the defeat. It would be nice to have a move/loadout auto-equip system. In such a way that in the end, just join the fight and the saved moves equip themselves.

3) 9 SLOTS CABINETS OF CURIOSITiES
How has the game grown in recent updates? New characters, moves, retakes, etc. Unfortunately, the model of the Cabinet of Curiosities did not keep up with the increase in available items, it would be nice to increase the amount of items available there.

4)DIAMOND RETAKE
Retakes were one of the best systems ever implemented, it would be nice to have a kind of "Diamond Retake" just as there are keys, the purpose here is to be able to manually choose which status to get on the move. The specific choice of each one.

Reactions: Will77