• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Super loud sound effect!

Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if this has been reported or not but the sound effect that I get when I tap the continue button is extremely loud compared to all the other sound effects. It's a bang (bang!) sound after you hit the "continue" button (see screenie). I'm using the new Pixel 4 XL (bought from Google).

That sound is really loud on my device compared to all the other sounds. I have to turn my sound effects down a good a amount to where I can just barely make out what Big Band and the other fighters say before and after a fight. It's hard to explain but the sound volumes are a little weird. If I turn the sound up to where I can hear the fighters talking some of the other sounds are way too loud. Especially the sound after tapping the continue button on the attached pic.

BTW, SkullGirls runs AMAZING on the Pixel 4 XL! OMG!!!! It is freakin' awesome now! I was playing on a Nexus 5. LOLScreenshot_20200123-011025.jpg

Reactions: lawsacht
That might just be the nature of that particular sound effect. What 'other sounds' are you using as comparison?