• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Sweet Bitter Victory

TasiaChaan

Reaction score
2a6plqe.png

This image was captured when I beat one team, "Victory" was written but no points/scores added.
Sorry I didn't take the "Victory" screen Screenshot. I already touch continue button.

Then after I re-enter the PF, this message appears.
Notice those defenders, they're still same.
That's mean, it was took at the same moment.

292bh4l.png

I was win, "Victory" was here, no scores, current total scores doesn't increasing, then THIS!!!

NANI KORE!!!

Last edited:

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
The most interesting part is in the first image, being on a 29 streak in a gold PF yet the three opponent choices are only early streak, sub 10K fight strength weaklings. It should be powerful +30K teams and perhaps a terrifying 60K team carved out of solid diamond. Even weirder, all the enemies' FS has deflated for the second image. I wonder if teams are inflated/deflated just to fill spots on the ladder.

Was there any server hiccups (Robo-Fortune pop-up) at any point? That happened to me in the Rift once, a clear victory was counted as a win and a defeat (two attempts on the map) when a server reconnect happened on the results tabulation screen.

lothorie

Reaction score
I was almost reaching another 30+...
Oh, I feel you. Got some issues, just because of app crushings or server bugs, but I didn’t dare to tell about it, just because it happens too much often xD

Reactions: TasiaChaan

VictuTheNewb

Reaction score
How are you on a 30+ streak being matched with those opponents?

TasiaChaan

Reaction score
The most interesting part is in the first image, being on a 29 streak in a gold PF yet the three opponent choices are only early streak, sub 10K fight strength weaklings. It should be powerful +30K teams and perhaps a terrifying 60K team carved out of solid diamond. Even weirder, all the enemies' FS has deflated for the second image. I wonder if teams are inflated/deflated just to fill spots on the ladder.

Was there any server hiccups (Robo-Fortune pop-up) at any point? That happened to me in the Rift once, a clear victory was counted as a win and a defeat (two attempts on the map) when a server reconnect happened on the results tabulation screen.
Robo-Fortune wasn't there, and it was flow like a common Victory.
Also, no server problem, no crash, etc.