• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights TEAM Battles! Let’s have em!

Would you like to have Team Battles?

• Yes please

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wildly opposed

• Obsessed beyond belief

• Still confused

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hi! I’ve been away for awhile, but now I’m back. Did you miss me? Regardless, here’s an idea of mine that I think would be really quite interesting.

oh and To be clear this has nothing to Do with guilds, unless the programming is similar.

I think we should have team battle prizefights. There would be 2 teams, for this example we’ll choose light and dark. Light team only uses light fighters, dark team only uses dark fighters. Before you start fighting in the prize fight you have to choose a team, you don’t get to see which has more points. Or maybe you’ll just be placed randomly, to help prevent cheating.

Anyway, the team battle functions like a regular prizefight only all the points you earn go into a community pool of points and you are competing against the other team. If your team manages to get more points than the other, they win. You would have to earn a minimum of say 1 million points to earn the rewards though. To prevent parasite players. This team battle would occur maybe once every other month, over the course of a week.

Other battles would feature the other elements, characters, or combinations. Kinda like the charecter prizefights we have now, but more emphasis on fighting a specific opponent.

obviously in element battles such as fire vs water. Water has the advantage. To combat this team fire could get a starting point boost, or a fire specific modifier. An example being “fire fighters gain 5 stacks of enrage for 20 sec every 30% health lost”.
maybe that’s a little extreme but you get the point, fighters may become super powerful for 20 seconds, but water fighters will always have the elemental advantage. It’s all in how you play.

Now I know Skullgirls mobile likes to be open to all players, and some players won’t have more than a couple fire charecters. But this mode is more for those really competitive later game players. To compromise, we could have a bronze, silver and gold bracket. Bronze requires one fire charecter, silver two, and gold three. However this time to really emphasize team battling, golds prizes will be better than usual. Everyone who gets at least 1 million will get some good prizes (large coin sum, relicsessence), and those that go above and beyond will get a special kind of relic with some of the rarer fighters with increased odds inside.

I also think that there should be a random draw for one of these relics given to 2 other teamemebwrs regardless of their score, because it’s no fun when the same theres people keep dominating the fight. Unless they have to fight against each other, heh.

losing isn’t fun either, so the losers will get a compensation prize of say, exp boosters, energy drinks, coins and one jackpot relic for their effort.

people might get bored of fighting only fighter enemys, so I think it would be cool if every 50 fighters or so there’s a 50% chance that a team made up of the training dummy’s would show up and they’d have randomized elements and modifiers. No SAs necessary, but it should be a hard battle with a twost

Anyway I was just throwing this idea around for a while and figured I’d suggest it to see what you guys think. Let me know the critical error I missed, I’d love to discuss

Reactions: Art3mes